Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Bullied to death: They committed suicide (Page 4)

P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Originally posted by P1nk

Isnt bullyin fcking up someones life and destroying their confidence in the long run? some kids carry this fear for years and become insecure, this is why they commit suicide. This destroys their inner positive beliefe abt themselves, some are soo scared they can't tell their parents, its easier said then done, It's not true that bullies come from messed up backgrounds some do but not all and those who do need be suspended for a while, In my school we had this great system called the 'Remove' this is where all the bullys ended up under a weekly report for several months, they were not allowed to interact with other kids and staff for a couple of months either. And if after this suspension they didn't change then eventually they got kicked out.

hi p1nk!

yeah bullying has this effect i guess... some guy in my class called avinash  used to be bullied.. ppl used to chant KU and bang the desk.. i was shocked that they would do this.. anyway, he never did well at school, and was pretty negative thruout his life. actualyl dropped out of his school and went somewhere else. i once bumped into him and he looked happy tht he was out of school

actually the college i go to has no bullies.. its quite peaceful, really.

Hiya jettu Embarrassed

Im glad that Avinash is much happier, you know I remember a straight A student  last year age 18 or 20 i think commited suicide, he jumped infront of the train, he was bullied by some guys and he was such a bright lad the only son as well. He too remained soo negative and soon it took over his life that he decided death would be a better option. Honestly, it saddens me to heart when kids do that, really sad.

Edited by P1nk - 09 January 2010 at 10:15am
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Victims lack self-confidence and courage to stand-up to the bullies, the best thing to do, is to enrol kids into some form of martial art from a young age.  Apart from the benefit of learning fighting skills for self-defence purposes, you will develop self-confidence, discipline, and also a healthy body and mind.

Yep, that's why I was in Taekwondo before coming to the US. COuld have gotten black belt but couldn't because I had to come here.Cry Warna I would've been a black belt
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Nobody bullying you...If you sit 24x7 online....If you watch all TV programs.....If you watch all Bollywood movies.....If you cut class and hangout with friends.......If you not communicate with parents properly....try drinks and other stuffs....then everybody stop bullying you WinkWanna try...Tongue

Just  chil & NjoyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Nobody bullying you...If you sit 24x7 online....If you watch all TV programs.....If you watch all Bollywood movies.....If you cut class and hangout with friends.......If you not communicate with parents properly....try drinks and other stuffs....then everybody stop bullying you WinkWanna try...Tongue

Just  chil & NjoyWink

ahh u speak from experience i see.
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by debayon

<br>Yep, that's why I was in Taekwondo before coming to the US. COuld have gotten black belt but couldn't because I had to come here.CryWarna I would've been a black belt
<br><br>They have numerous taekwondo schools in pretty much each neighborhood here in the states. You can still pursue it and earn your black belt.<br>
I know but firstly the taekwondo that I learnt was North Korean, and the taekwondo they teach here is South Korean. Secondly, I have forgotten the important parts of it and lastly, they'd probably kick me out when they'd find out that I learnt North Korean taekwondo. LOL
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Originally posted by Believe

Just  chil & NjoyWink

ahh u speak from experience i see.

Yaaa!!!...LOL I done all stuff before, that days never return again...cherished and njoyed but one thing is different....my parents never bullied me cos I always communicate with them and in studies most of the time get 80% + marks too....Big smile

Go to top