Debate Mansion

Bullied to death: They committed suicide (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

[QUOTE=debayon]
  ThanksBig smile Au contraire, how can anyone bully a devil incarnate like me? JKLOL
Debayon don't you ever sleep? It must be 5 am there now?LOL
oh as, you know I'm 15. Puberty going on. Nind hi nahi ati. But I woke up at 5:30 and it's almost 7 now. Plus, school has been delayed 2 hours because of the heavy snowing, so.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bullied to death: They committed suicide (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

[QUOTE=debayon]
  ThanksBig smile Au contraire, how can anyone bully a devil incarnate like me? JKLOL
oh as, you know I'm 15. Puberty going on. Nind hi nahi ati. But I woke up at 5:30 and it's almost 7 now. Plus, school has been delayed 2 hours because of the heavy snowing, so.....
Come on make sure you get your good 7 hours sleep or else u will stop growing.LOL
Have a good weekend.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

[QUOTE=debayon]
Come on make sure you get your good 7 hours sleep or else u will stop growing.LOL
Have a good weekend.
oh I have alreadfy stopped growing, I think....I was short anyways.

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

no deb u have until 21.. im almost 20 and i just reached my dads height.. we stop growin by 21.. in my family atleast.
I know that. But I was of the same same height 1 and a half months ago and I'm still the same height, it's obvious that I've stop growing, plus I'm shortCry

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
 Isnt bullyin fcking up someones life and destroying their confidence in the long run? some kids carry this fear for years and become insecure, this is why they commit suicide. This destroys their inner positive beliefe abt themselves, some are soo scared they can't tell their parents, its easier said then done, It's not true that bullies come from messed up backgrounds some do but not all and those who do need be suspended for a while, In my school we had this great system called the 'Remove' this is where all the bullys ended up under a weekly report for several months, they were not allowed to interact with other kids and staff for a couple of months either. And if after this suspension they didn't change then eventually they got kicked out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--Jess.Beyond_the_Veildebayon

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top