Dill Mill Gaye

A question to KSG fans - Page 4

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
its very true, fans were enjoying the fights before TB confirmed that the creatives were considering a love track between sid and ridhima ...

=( dont know whats going to happen in the show! but we can only hope for the best....

the new track might take some getting used to but i dont see how riddhima will be able to reciprocate sids feelings assuming he wil fall for her first....armaan must have meant more and maybe the cvs are trying to make it an interesting track using this factor?

x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzmakhan thumbnail
we want KSG bk as armaan malik!!!!
havnt u read the article wherr armaan sed he wub b bk if the story-line asks fer him??? he can be bk!!!!
plus if he cant be---then there shud be an official report frm the CVs statin the reasons!! or armaan cud b called fer a week to wind up the AR track and the DMG season 2 can continue!!
buh its very depressin to see ridz wid sid--
it wud haf been better if they introduced sum new chracter fer sid rather then bringin jenny bk if armaan cudnt cum!!!!!!!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I don't want Armaan or KSG back anymore! DMG CVs can go on with whatever they want!
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want KSG in someother and not in dmg anymore..because all anti ksg AR fanzz and CV or the channel ..so dont deserve this precious gem any more
neahakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we want KARAN SINGH GOVER as our ARMAAN!
in one of karan's recent interview i remembered that if its scripted den i ll surely comee ...
i dont any sidma cuz they are all sadmaa to me..
sorry sidma fans buh thats my opinion..
AR AND KAjen ! karan sigh grover and jennifer wignet ti be togther tats all!
:@