7th january 2010 - written update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

capricorn7

Groupbie

capricorn7

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged

I may mix the sequence of events but this is what happened on January 7th (my birthday too Big smile)

AC = Atharv Chaudhry

MC = Mamchand Chadhury

BBS = birj bhushan singh

AC comes and tells her that he has to go tonight to her maika with BBS so she should not try to do anything clever, Bela tells AC that she will give him a waris and agree to what he wants provided he also promises that from today he will not have any contact with her maika. AC gets excited and picks her up and dances (well kind of) his mom comes and he tells her the good news and she also gets happy and piyar karo her. Then he says that you get bela ready and this room also and I will go and bring Chandan (the servant rapist).

Rajbela calls and asks him about who he is bringing over to their house and he says it's a very rich perdasi and also tells her about bela agreeing. Rajbala is surprised and says I can't believe (she actually used the word 'digest') bela agreeing so easily.

There he meets Naintara, both say bad things to each other, and he tells her that bela has willingly agreed to get pregnant and she is shocked, she curses him that may your khandan never have a waris.

Then he looks around for the servant and turns in surprise.

Bela's father is going and then they get a call from AC\s mom asking Sargam what bela likes to eat for she wants to take very good care of her bahu. Sargam gets happy that her daughter is being taken care of so well at her susral, then her father says he wants to talk to bela. Bela talks to him very sadly and he says that I don't find the happiness in your voice, if there is something do let me know. She assures him that she is fine.

Next Bela is having flashback of her and birju telling how much they love each other and what they can do for the sake of the other. Birju finally says that I can give my life for you and she says that I can give something more precious than life for you which I will tell you when the time comes, she is then shown being dressed up as a bride by AC's mom.

BBS is waiting to go to the dinner and speaking threatening dialogues in front of the mirror in his house of how MC is going to be ruined. Then he says to his assistant that why is AC not there yet.

Precap: AC and BBS standing in the hall with bela dressed as a bride looking worried from the gallery upstairs, BBS says that it do you have any problem taking me to MC's place, and AC fumbling that no that is not the case, as if he is not sure what to do as he wants to first make sure that bela goes through what she has promised him and if he goes to her maika she will back out of her promise too'.

A clifhanger ending again...

No MC today'.  And the precap they showed on 6th wasn't even of this episode cos birju hasn't yet gone to the dinner 

Edited by capricorn7 - 08 January 2010 at 1:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirdevila10akr_jhlBaby_e09nanda_gopaabi71icy_devilminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th january 2010 - written update" in Mitwa Phool kamal Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baby_e09

Baby_e09

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
yeh i was showen buh bela was just dreaming n i think u missed the first part ? n nyways thank alot for nice update.

ahcir

ahcir

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the nice update. And Happy Birthday to you !!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

capricorn7

capricorn7

Groupbie

capricorn7

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baby_e09

yeh i was showen buh bela was just dreaming n i think u missed the first part ? n nyways thank alot for nice update.
thanks for telling me, i watched the video on youtube so did see it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top