Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is this behave correct.........share ur views. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

it depends on the relationship,love and understanding between them.. getting angry is natural, like love, anger is also one of the emotion.. but crossing one's limit of anger and insulting an individual is totally unacceptable, esp when that person is a lawfully wedded wife..

....he yelled at her in front of everyone....fine......Shocked
....but yesterday's PRECAP.......simply NOT acceptable.....n not expected of  "MILLIONARE MBA".........Dead Dead

...how  can  you take your wife for granted like this?????????Ouch 

...lathika....yesterday, both ...naitik n london weather....at their worst behaviour......LOL  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lacchu21hide

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this behave correct.........share ur views. (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

it depends on the relationship,love and understanding between them.. getting angry is natural, like love, anger is also one of the emotion.. but crossing one's limit of anger and insulting an individual is totally unacceptable, esp when that person is a lawfully wedded wife..

....he yelled at her in front of everyone....fine......Shocked
....but yesterday's PRECAP.......simply NOT acceptable.....n not expected of  "MILLIONARE MBA".........Dead Dead

...how  can  you take your wife for granted like this?????????Ouch 

...lathika....yesterday, both ...naitik n london weather....at their worst behaviour......LOL  LOL

yeasterday naithik is behaving like SLUM area MILLIONAIRE MBA....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-hide

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

....<font size="3">he yelled at her in front of everyone....fine......Shocked</font>

<font size="3">....but yesterday's PRECAP.......simply NOT acceptable.....n not expected of "MILLIONARE MBA".........DeadDead</font>

<font size="3">...how can you take your wife for granted like this?????????Ouch</font>

...<font size="3">lathika....yesterday, both ...<font size="4">naitik n london weather</font>....at their <font size="4">worst </font>behaviour......</font>LOL LOL
<br>yeasterday naithik is behaving like SLUM area <font size="3">MILLIONAIRE MBA....</font>

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lacchu21

ArmaanBabii

ArmaanBabii

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi06

what do you think guys any husband has a right to behave in this way with his wife

who has left his whole family to live with a new family and to adjust in whole new circumstances and live there................

she is leading a new life............after tat wat she gets in return with his wife the closest relation of his life whom she depends ....................this not a way even if your wife has done something wrong...........

guys give suggestions and tell what do you think on this issue..................pls give ur  comments.............

I dnt fink any1 haz the right to blame akshara bcoz they own daughter/sister has committed the so called sin of fallin in love...and has naitik forgot his own days??? I fink dis whole concept is pathetic.....she lovs him he luvs her big deal and natiik has no right to treat her in this way after she has left her whole famli and cum to adjust and liv a new lyf....i agree with u and did u c da way he threw her saris out the draw....

SM28

SM28

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Nope, not correct at all.

Sometimes I wonder what their relationship is even about.. no communication, trust, respect, standing by each other in tough times.. not even basic friendship.. so with all these things absent, how the hell can there be any love in this marriage?

And Naitik's anger is annoying.. but I'm equally annoyed at Akshara's begging/crying and being weak.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lacchu21

aanchal.s

Groupbie

aanchal.s

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Ahhh That's all disguting ...
I wll nt say a lot but ya its really unimazing that Whole family is blaming on Akshara...Enven whn Akshara was telling truth Nandani shuld say something for Akshara..
whole family is overreacting..

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I've said a lot about this earlier and still feel that Naitik's anger is justified but he went overboard with his reaction and behavior with Akshara...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top