Bulletin Board - January 2010 - Updated (21, Jan) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Aish,

great to see teh bulletin board..

By the way, Serila and IF Member and Kolly awards started??

Yes daa Meenu kutty,

You can find the kolly awards in Kollywood Masala section daa..

IF Member award is already here on other topics daa.. and the serial one.. on its way here on other topics Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fufu_gal_SK_Meena.IFatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bulletin Board - January 2010 - Updated (21, Jan) (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aish ma..

Pudusa edhavadhu thread open panna, oru PM mudinja please... Enna, i wont see new threads that often.. usual threads paakaradhuke no time.. wat to do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Great thread Aish. It helps someone like me very much. Clap Thanks.

Oh, by the way, I think you forgot Kadhambari. Her birthday is Jan 28th. I thought I better remind you just in case Fire2Burn (should be Time2Burn - ROFL) decides to start pontificating. Thanks Aisha.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fufu_gal

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Great thread Aish. It helps someone like me very much. Clap Thanks.

Oh, by the way, I think you forgot Kadhambari. Her birthday is Jan 28th. I thought I better remind you just in case Fire2Burn (should be Time2Burn - ROFL) decides to start pontificating. Thanks Aisha.Smile

Thank you for the support and reminder Karthikka Smile

A Message to all:

Hi all,

We wish to share the following with you all Smile!

As you can see the Birthday Calender, most of the inactive members Birthdays' are still included on the calender, however, shaded in pink to indicate they are inactive. 

Considering how full the Dev Team members' hands are already with various updates and other events in and around the forum, we've decided to give priority to all the currently active members first.   

Having said that, if ever our past members become active again Party, we will definitely update the Birthday Calender!  This year alone we will be celebrating over 40 active members' birthdays, and there are more to come. 

Therefore, the whole purpose of the Bulletin Board is to remind us of all the currently active members' birthdays and to help us allocate the various events among our members with plenty of help from us (Ayayooo.... I've let out the parama ragasiyam... makkaleh please don't run away from our PMs EmbarrassedLOLLOL).  I'm sure we can use some of all of our members' help naa Embarrassed.

For the month of January, we wish to convey our special thanks to Anjkhoney and Pulwasha for the help with the Pongal Thread and the Kollywood award, respectively ClapClapClap.

However, we welcome all our members, and new members like Fire2burn and Nettrikkan007 to come forth to open a post for any event or birthday's that are not indicated on the Bulletin Board.  We apologize for any inconvenience!  Please do not feel that we're neglecting anyone here.  Our circumstances and work load is not giving way, and we sincerely hope our members will understand our situation and will come forth to make this a better place. 

Thank you all for your support and cooperation. 

~IF Tamil Dev Team~

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 January 2010 at 1:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanarojapoooosrima_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFanjkhoneynithyamkvatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
yes....as aish mentioned we DT memebrs are really upto our neck with updates and other stuff going on here. We are also humanbeings doing other stuff in life like job...education etc etc.......

We are doing this since we like it being a part of this great place IF.

So friends please feel free to open Birthday threads for your friends.......especially those who are not active here anymore.......Please do not depend on a DT member to open all the Birthday threads....which is not practiced even in the other sections of our Forum.....

Anything suggested here should be taken in a good sense.

Thanks to all the DT members who work really hard to keep this forum going smooth.
One more time Thansk to all the members for the support.

Edited by atina - 14 January 2010 at 3:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooosrima_SK_Meena.IFnithyamkvMP_Radha

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for your input, Aish and Atina. Of course, regardless whether a DT member opens a thread or not, there will be other members who will and can and may open the threads if they want to, there is no restrictions against that anyway. Pretty much stating the obvious, right? Smile

But how are you going to judge who is active or inactive? Are you going to count the number of posts they had made? The time span in which those posts were made? What happened if the members have been inactive due to illness or personal problems? Like Hosanna.  Or Jasunap - who was around for a long time and posted over 2000 posts. I see new members coming in and becoming active and indeed viewbies.  Does this mean we forget or ignore senior members who were here when the place was just coming up? You don't have to open a thread for Kadhambari, Aish, just update the bulletin board because I, a fellow member have made a request because I thought you might have forgotten. Smile

Whilst I understand that DT is overworked, ( I really appreciate what you guys are doing, believe me), I think we should not forget contributions made by members who were very active in the past and who have become inactive for some reason or the other. I think it is a great disservice to them and to us.

Oh, by the way, I don't think Fire2Burn is a new member. Wink Ahem.

Cheers everyone, and thank you so very much for the Bulletin Board. Very smart and innovative idea. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fufu_galMeena.IF

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
oh yes, tell me about work load - Roja can hardly
breathe !!!!! Have not seen this thread - good idea.
guess Roja has Alzheimers - or slowly getting there -
she needs reminding all the time and about almost
everything !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthikkaMeena.IFMP_Radhaatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
that is a good one   Roja.......you have  Alzheimers and I think I am developing selective amnesia.....hu....hu........

God Bless all of us and our Forum........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo_SK_Meena.IFKarthikkaMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top