Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

~Ragini's Creations~

Hello everybody out there, i've just started making siggy's. So, this is my first shop ever !! My Inspirations are Pari (my mucchi), Payal(Payal25) & Amna Embarrassed

Here are some Rules:-

-I make creations on certain couples like KaSu, SaJan, PraSha, ArJuhi, MayUr, ArNak(Araina-Raunak) and other shows as well. But its a very kind request to you all to not request me to make siggy's on ArNaya, KaSh or KaJen , i dont have anything these pairs, its just that they don't inspire me to make Sigs etc. Thank you for the cooperation.

-From Films i make it on everyone except Sonam Kapoor, please dont request me to make sigs on her.Thanks!

-Since i'm new to Siggy making , i just make Sigs with only 1 picture as of now since im not very good with blending of pictures. So if anyone has a request, please provide me with only 1 HQ picture and a text/no text.

-Also use the requested sig for at least 3 days, and please be patient about requests. Thanks!

-Lastly , i permit only 2 requests per day.

-I do take suggestions as well

(OP)- is for Open
(CL)- is for closed

Here are my first set of Siggy's, all are free for Use :

Edited by kasuforever - 16 January 2010 at 10:38pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMajavzrida_ranbir--Divzfan--Jagavi_Naik-Mystery-mimi0295Rafa.LunaPotterRozain.MohitzPari.ROBlicious.Aabha.MssabaMaria--Jyotika-talkativetaurus-Lana.PINK...-Jia-..relentless.ZumSrK.trina_sarasSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini'sCreations#1(CL)Mohit|PraSha|Rati|ArTiupd13" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Yayyyyyy!!!! Congo Sissy on ur first shop!! Muaaaaaaah...hope you make tons n tons...Love you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.SanzPaRudholic

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
reserved:)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

EDITED

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGShocked
ye sab tune kab kiya............Shocked.........was a complete surprise for me!!!
woh to thank to god.......me bartan dhokeLOLLOL.......online hui..and I saw ur PM.........I was like OMGShockedShockedShocked..........I rush to  the link and saw this!!!!! quickly reserved post..........by god  kya timing thi meri...........exact after badi's post............I was like yayyyyyyyy....thank god.............sucessfully reserved the right place....thank u bhagwaan ji!!LOLLOL

ok now................yepieeeeeeeeeee.........hamari new shop sachhiLOLLOLLOL........yah hamari........yaad he na no tera no meraROFLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.........ok ok let me stop rubbishLOLLOL.........actually want to post a long and special comment in this special occasionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

yah......PARTY  TIME!!!!!Party

m so happy for my sacchi!!! for real!!!! keep rocking jaan!!!!!!! keep making more and more and more and more!!!

my req..........I hope m a first oneLOLLOLLOL...........ok.......tera , mera aur badi ka ek siggy........use any pic ..any text............u guys have awsome text ideasLOLLOL.........

more............will do it laterROFL.......ok for now bye bye!!!

LOVE YOUUUUU.....MUAHHHHHHHHHH

ps- I havent written anything about siggy!!! bz I already saw them and told u how much I love them and using as well!! theu r A-W-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongue

Edited by --Pari-- - 07 January 2010 at 8:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurusRozainAabha.Mrelentless.SanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Awwww thanks yams and pari...love u both..Muaaaaaaah Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.Aabha.Mrelentless.

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGG finaly u opened a shop...wah omg abslutely amaizing siggys on kasu and others ragz..love it to core...thanks for the pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.Aabha.Mrelentless.SanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGG finaly u opened a shop...wah omg abslutely amaizing siggys on kasu and others ragz..love it to core...thanks for the pm

HugHug loveeee u lana, thanksss so much for ur sweet commentBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Awww lanz...Nice to see you here babe!

Well Ragzzz..most welcome siss! keep makingg!!

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
awww yamss! love u sis thanks for the encouragement!! will make more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top