_o0o*SaSha Fierce*o0o_

Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys ... i thought I would make a new thread dedicated to the new jodi of Pavitra Rishta ..... SaSha

Satish + Versha = SaSha

I didnt know what rhymed with SaSha or sounded nice so I settled with Fierce ... that was because of Beyonce πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but i thought it made sense because Vershu is so fierce ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So to start a new thread i thought i would make a few rules ...

• Here, we only talk about Satish and Versha
  • We don't compare them to anyother jodi ....
  • Here you can post siggies VM's and your thoughts on SaSha...
  • Please no personal conversations .... 
So to get started we first need to know about our jodi ...

Vershu

Manohar and Sulochana's second daughter, Varsha (Priya Marathe) is opinionated and has a tendency to shoot her mouth. Her statements have often caused hurt to others in the family. She is dismissive about Archana's sacrifice for them. Like her younger sister, Vaishali, Varsha too shares the feeling that Sulochana loves Archana more than her.

Satish

Satish is Archanas boss ... he once was supposed to marry Archana but their marraige was broken ... Now satish has his sights set for Vershu and is determined to do anything for her happiness ... even if he has to pretend to like vershu for her happiness... Satish believes that Bappa has written everyones fate and believes everything happens for a reason ...

So what you waiting for .... start writing about ourSaSha Fierce!!!

-*SaSha Siggies*-

Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago
-*SaSha Fierce Fans*-

1. aartifarty (Aarti)
  2. toshibelekar
  3. Nishr
  4. GHT_Arman
  5. Tasnime
  6. Mitts
  7. Toothbrush13
  8. Guptil
  9. Muneera19
  10. Pooh1612
  11. Devashree_h
  12. Satyamdas
  13. Sharinie
  14. Ayesha_2010
  15. johanne
  16. bollywoodcrazed
  17. zfan (Shankar)
  18. Tulsey
  19. FunLuvingGirl (Soma)
  20. Monica22
  21. meetun66
  22. Layna
  23. Rumii
If you are a fan of SaSha and you want to have your name here... then all you have to do is just PM me at (aartifarty)
Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago
Originally posted by tasnime

r u still reserving ?

nope just finished πŸ˜ƒ

Did you like the name ??
Yepp lovely name !! SaSha was so cute today !! Actually, shall we say was or were cute ?  πŸ˜† I'd say was since they are one now πŸ˜†

OMG OMG I love the SaSha Banner !! both at their best ! nd varshu's jst looking like an Angel !!
Gr8 work arty.. I love the banner n also the name.. LOL quite distinct i would say for a romantic couple but then its expected wen VArsha is part of it.. Gr8 work..
I love this, SaSha Fierce, how apt!  They are very fresh and Varsha especially is quite fierce. 

I'd like to see how their story takes shape, so far its been fun to watch (or really to read in your updates [Aarti] most of the time).
Aarti lovely workπŸ€—..umm nw a days i also kinda lyk SatishπŸ˜†..Varshu is my all tym fav😳..n they do luk kewl with each other😎...not 2 forget...both da Siggies of SaSha r superb dear...i luv this name SaSha...i thought it was Varish frst bt yap SaSha name is d best in everyway..keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nice work Aarti... They were really cute in last episode...
SaSha looks much better than Varish...
they r cute...

good job aarti