Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LVraaz

IF-Dazzler

LVraaz

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Many of u guyss keep sending me a pm,asking about the future track,shravni raaz etc., while some of u keep sending the same msg over and over again which i find it quite annoying... Well let me make it clear w u all once n foremost... All the serials will going through a very bad phase at the moment.. It's gonna be sowh many twists and turns which involve sowh many confusion and chaotic situations... Some might turn out to be good or might not turn out as we expected...!

And as far as PV is concern... Let's just put this way, starting next week onwards, the whole story is going to be unfolds, the whole truth will be reveal... it's gonna be very interesting and also audience will get to witness different side of archana which never shown before and don't ask what is it etc... that's something u guys need to wait and watch...

The new twist is just around the corner... Having said that, it will somehow involves around Archana-manav lovestory vs Savita-Shravni n their patch-up won't happend sowh soon...!

I'm sowh sorry that's only i can help as for now plus m less bother about it...n sorry once again for not replying to some of your msg.. M pretty superduperbz nowadays...!Disapprove

p/s: Plzz don't pm me asking about PV again... !! Jz wait for my latest updates,info..But if u pm me for 'Dosti or sharing news, gossip,abt MEET etc. , then u're mosttt welcomee... Wink owhhh btww Tass u havent reply my msg dear,your answer to my Q still pending...LOL

Nway, till then, Don't say alvida, phir milenge, chalte chalte... xoxox..

Edited by alviraz - 07 January 2010 at 1:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01GHT_ArMandevashree_hMonu-SunNaamitts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attention friendss..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Well, how do you know about storyline in details??
Dont say that u r one of the creatives..Ha ha..

LVraaz

IF-Dazzler

LVraaz

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
owhh i wish i could be one... but sadly nope... nothing at such.. Wink plus u never knw... and thank u for highlighted that sentence.. i jz edit it before i gets into trouble.. Approve ttyn...

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Of course, the reunion won't happen so soon lollz .. we'll have to wait a lil more .. nd check ur PM .. i've just replied to you Embarrassed
I think I've replied to the right Q though .. wl I've replied to every Q's  LOL

Edited by tasnime - 07 January 2010 at 2:21pm

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
thx a lot for the news.... If nething else comes up bout PR do update in here.. thx a lot...

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, I'm a little confused and maybe its because i'm fairly new to the forum, but how to do you get these updates? Any other member care to elaborate for me and all other new members to the PR section.

Edited by kshre25 - 08 January 2010 at 5:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan~*Thamizhan*~toothbrush13

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update but this not fair how u expect us to be quiet even after we know that we know the story line.

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
@kshre:
Yes, i was also wondering that how do you get updates?? Thats why i said that alviraz cant be creative of show.... Can sum1 explain??
And  regarding reunion, we all know it wont happen so soon... Its atleast 1 month from here...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.