Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
No amnesia track plz.. it will a ditto of Kayamath.. Ekta dont copy and paste....

Nahii... ghar ki control benbaa ko.. nahiiii...aisa nahi ho saktha...
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and I suppose there goes my drama fix for a while again  nice while it lasted, its a shame the writers do this to stories they have such a good story then bang something so silly but there you go suppose thats life,  I think i will go and have a snowball fight with the kids goodnight all and god bless 
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma for the update. I don't know if I want to watch this episode. I don't like watching blood and gore.

Maulik is on his way upstairs to find out what happened. Either he or Santu will foil Arjan's actions. Maybe Maulik ends up attacking Arjan but Santu takes the blame on herself?

Or Maulik ends up trapping Santu and DM gets amnesia from the attack on his head. Then Santu is out of the house and no witnesses to support her testimony.

Let us see what route the CV's take.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thanks Uma for the update. I don't know if I want to watch this episode. I don't like watching blood and gore.

Maulik is on his way upstairs to find out what happened. Either he or Santu will foil Arjan's actions. Maybe Maulik ends up attacking Arjan but Santu takes the blame on herself?

Or Maulik ends up trapping Santu and DM gets amnesia from the attack on his head. Then Santu is out of the house and no witnesses to support her testimony.

Let us see what route the CV's take.

Maulik will trap Santu for sure.  DM might not have amnesia but it will be a few days before he can talk, so Santu maybe taken to jail.  DM will be up and then he will defend Santu.  He will not have amnesia.  Because of RR's message that something good will come out of this track, I am trusting that and having faith.
ammoos thumbnail
The good thing could be maulik's remorsement 😉 then it will be the best track..
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be santu will take blame of maulik on her head and maulik thus will repent 4 hating santu
hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when DM started beating dumbo bacteria i jumped up & down of excitement ( YAAAAYYY GO DM GO.. GO DM GO) my sisters kept popping their heads into my room "poor girl, she's going crazy"
but all my happiness collapsed when DM was hit on head WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO HIM.... JUST AS HE STARTS TO SEE  A TINY GLIMMER OF HAPPINESS IT ALL FADES AWAY .... SO SAD *wow i'm actually crying i can't see the screen anymore..
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't got the courage to watch todays epi.  I don't want to see DM being hit on the head like that, and I most certainly cannot stomach seeing him being insulted by Bacteria-Boy.

I can't believe Arjan could be so low as to say the despicable things he said to DM.  His father (or so he thinks)
ammoos thumbnail
Yes Rakhie.. how dare he say its nice if DM had died... how painful for a loving father like DM to hear this from a son whom he thought was dead and comes alive..😭 Arjan doesnt deserve to live😡
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arjan will pay for all of his sins in h#$l !😡   DM had been so kind to him too!  DM lying helplessly was so sad😭  Maulik  will run over upstairs tomorrow and witness Santu stabbing Arjan, and he will call everyone and he will  be an eye witness😭