KV Discussions!!

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello frnds...v proudly move to our next round of discussions again...I m really vry happy to see the love & affection v r developing for our shows😉...

Again...a new thread for our prime time show KV😃😃😃

Viks - Devu r happily married & settled down now...😳..ups & downs withstanding😳...

So get started ...😃😃 & pray tht upcoming trks wl show us a reason to smile...😆😆😆

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sachin_poorva thumbnail
congrats to all our forum frnds for this successful discussion topic
kv rocks once again...
of ur subodh n my fav poorva rocks tooo
missing u alll

SACHIN👏
veena0129 thumbnail
😃hi,Reshu,naveen thread chi dis chi shuruvaat mast kelis........sooooooooooo we r here again ready to dis our fev jodi's romance ,loveand their fightsand their sweet reunion........haaaaaa!!!!!! we love them somuchhhhhhhhhhhh ne ways hope to see more of them in coming episodes......😉
veena0129 thumbnail
hi,sachin after along time on IF.....good to hv u on IF😃missing ur humours and funfilled discussions.....
*Resham* thumbnail
Sachin aala..ani gela...😆..nways..finally I sawwwwwwwwwww the promo...yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sachin_poorva thumbnail
bagh veena ithe kuni mala miss karat nahiye tujhyashivay

ani me matra saglyanna miss kartoy

n e ways bagh poorva tu vachat ashil tar

ani ho tumchi serial kithi pakvayla lagli na tari majha tujhyavarcha prem ajibaat kami honar nahi

i still love u alottttttttt
*Resham* thumbnail
ha ha...nw ths ws highly missing...😆...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sachin_poorva

bagh veena ithe kuni mala miss karat nahiye tujhyashivay

ani me matra saglyanna miss kartoy

n e ways bagh poorva tu vachat ashil tar

ani ho tumchi serial kithi pakvayla lagli na tari majha tujhyavarcha prem ajibaat kami honar nahi

i still love u alottttttttt

🤣  exactly sachin, this was what we were missing, your poorva puran.  

and what do you mean ya, nobody is missing you.  u know very well taht we all miss yours and now wins' posts.  hey you two have become "id ka chand" jaisa rare on the forum😉

and today's episode was just dhammaal.  thanks to the full KV team for bringing back the romance in viks-devu's lives.  loved their scenes today.  masta hota.  viks again looks different.  like his moustache has grown long like, mala asa vaatla  and devu was looking just mindblowing. that purple salwar was looking very nice on her.   and yes that idiot soham has started his stupid antics😡
veena0129 thumbnail
😃Rihtly said Vidya, today's epi wsdhamaal........the beginning ws mindblowing.....Vikram/Devu's huging,their romantic conv and their going out fr theirHM😉......so far it wsso lovely and romantic......until that idoiot Soham steps in.....................they shd hv shown some more romance bfthat disaster........................ani he kay that Nataasha kharach ki?.............we thought Devu is going to give us first THE GOOD NEWS...😳
veena0129 thumbnail
😉kharach.........Sachin ur Poorva puraan ws missed by everybody   ani phakta tuch nai ami pan Poorvache solid fan aahot.....