why are all contestants humans in their past lives (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bhishma_p

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why are all contestants humans in their past lives (Page 3)" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Jiya_

Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

yea so true and does everyone have a past life??
and the human population keeps increasing, so how do the souls increase?LOL

that's true tht human population is increasing but don't forget that the animal population is decreasing
may be animal's souls are entering human body ROFL

wooo oooo, so if all humans were previously animals, and if all animals are going to be humans eventually some day, then do we eat human souls when we eat non-veg? or may be that way people just give freedom to animals and let them quickly move to next possibly better life?

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhishma_p

actually, this show is a big fake .. past life regression therapy was formulated , where the results were manipulated to calm down the inner turmoils of the person ... every human, in his or her lifetime, sees many things, learns many a things, and much gets burned into the memory/retina, what is called chetna ... now, during this therapy, an elongated hypnotic session is undertaken, and the person is urged to relate his turbulence, his questions with whatever is already in his/her brain .. it's quite like putting a blame on something so as to ease the guilt or pain... but i fail to understand how come no one from the psychiatric faculty all over the world has raised objection on this show...

I don't think the show is fake........it might appear so because of the dramatization they have to do so that we can understand what is going on . I am sure that it take several hours and lot of efforts to show us what they show us.....which is in bits and pieces.........I am sure it is not as easy as it looks.........
the past life theory is absolutely true......my father's elder brother remembered his past life between the ages of 3 and 5 but he slowly forgot it as he grew older...my grandfather found out that whatever he told them was true.....he actually visited my uncle's past life family.......so there is no doubt in my mind about this.Just because we have not proven it scientifically doesn't mean its not there.........let the scientists find out the cure for cancer first.........science is not as strong as we think it is and we cannot start disbelieving anything that the science has not proven yet .......BTW just out of curiosity...do you believe in GOD...Smile...I do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-SalShah4eva-

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CherryPrincess

that's true tht human population is increasing but don't forget that the animal population is decreasing

wooo oooo, so if all humans were previously animals, and if all animals are going to be humans eventually some day, then do we eat human souls when we eat non-veg? or may be that way people just give freedom to animals and let them quickly move to next possibly better life?

ha ha that 's funny....but no ...we do not eat the soul when we eat animals...we eat just the animal...you cannot destroy the soul....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

bhishma_p

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Jiya_

Goldie

_Jiya_

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged

i m not saying that all humans were previously animals nor that all animals are going to be humans it depends on their deeds...and non-veg that u eat whatever fish or chicken..that are dead so how u can eat a soul

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

actually, this show is a big fake .. past life regression therapy was formulated , where the results were manipulated to calm down the inner turmoils of the person ... every human, in his or her lifetime, sees many things, learns many a things, and much gets burned into the memory/retina, what is called chetna ... now, during this therapy, an elongated hypnotic session is undertaken, and the person is urged to relate his turbulence, his questions with whatever is already in his/her brain .. it's quite like putting a blame on something so as to ease the guilt or pain... but i fail to understand how come no one from the psychiatric faculty all over the world has raised objection on this show...

I don't think the show is fake........it might appear so because of the dramatization they have to do so that we can understand what is going on . I am sure that it take several hours and lot of efforts to show us what they show us.....which is in bits and pieces.........I am sure it is not as easy as it looks.........
the past life theory is absolutely true......my father's elder brother remembered his past life between the ages of 3 and 5 but he slowly forgot it as he grew older...my grandfather found out that whatever he told them was true.....he actually visited my uncle's past life family.......so there is no doubt in my mind about this.Just because we have not proven it scientifically doesn't mean its not there.........let the scientists find out the cure for cancer first.........science is not as strong as we think it is and we cannot start disbelieving anything that the science has not proven yet .......BTW just out of curiosity...do you believe in GOD...Smile...I do...

i do believe in god, and lord krishna himself told in bhagwad gita that only the lord almighty has the power to remember pichey janam's, only because they were mission based avatars ...no human or sage has the same power, and those who do, are simply aberrations of nature, and are breaking the code of human life... so either dr. taadapti jain is making a fool of us, or maybe she was veer shikhandi .. Tongue

First of all LMAO LOL on the new naamkaran of Dr. Jain...funnyLOLLOL

Secondly I believe that the stories of Ramayana and Mahabharat never took place...they are just stories written by learned people to teach the people about right and wrong and I do not agree with certain parts of these epics. Anyway these are just my beliefs.....I believe in one supreme power and it can be in any form.....
I  think that the people who remember their past lives are normal people and not  any aberrations of nature.......they cannot be dismissed by saying that...It is possible for people to recall their past life and there are hundreds and hundreds of documented cases.....anyways there is no use of arguing on this point as this is totally based on our faith and belief system....you cannot change my opinion and I WILL certainly not try to change yours.Smile

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

i m not saying that all humans were previously animals nor that all animals are going to be humans it depends on their deeds...and non-veg that u eat whatever fish or chicken..that are dead so how u can eat a soul

Sorry I had wrong choice of words. I will try to rephrase....

I am not saying that we eat souls nor that we eat someone alive when we eat non-veg. All I was trying to say is that if we kill humans is a sin, so if we (ok not we but someone else, for e.g. kasai) kill animals, don't  we do sin then? In other words, (if this philosophy is true), aren't we indirectly snatching right of some soul to live in animals' bodies for that lifetime?

My mind is just going crazy. So, please forgive me if I am hurting someone's feelings, but this concept of souls made me think in totally new dimension.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top