pleaS dO noT archieV thiS foruM

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Request to the Moderators....

I am taking the initiative on behalf of all my forum friends here..Please do not archieve this forum;atleast not until its still active.I agree this forum is not as active as it used to be,before KMH went off air.But it is not dead.It is anyday more active than the other forums on this channel.Moreover there is 'Ramayan' still not archieved when it has gone off air much before KMH did.
We will try our best to keep this forum active.Please dont break our hearts the way the channel did;they dint care for our requests.And see there are still more & new topics coming up as long as Karan-Kritika exist in this industry.
Also there are new members joining in.The old members also visit the forum regularly provided they come online at different times,& the others simply dont post.
I heard that 'Remix' &'Special squad' forums is also not archieved,where as it has been wrapped up years back.
i request you to please take note of all this before taking any action.
Thank You.

Buddies, we all need eachother's love and support.So please drop in your views and opinions.
To the silent readers & newbies,its time to get active.So gush in & speak out.
Regards
Shibz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail

In addition to the above,I would like to mention that the forum was active during the last two weeks of December & this week as well.

Thank you again.
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nyc topic shibz

yeah i agree...please mods dnt archieve this forum..this is like a home 2 me and this is the only place where we all talk and have fun. this forum is still active and disscusions abt karan and kritika r still taking place...please please don't archieve this forum...i only log into IF to cum 2 this forum...
all kmh fans and karan and kritika fans cum 2 this forum and all our friends are here as well...it is still active
please listen to us =)
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank u soo much Shibz. we really needed this topic.

Please do not archieve this forum. its really unfair as it is stated above as well that Special Squad and Remix forums are still active. And we members are ready to do all it is needed to keep this forum active. So there should be no reason at all why u should archieve it.

Besides KMH repeats have begun on NDTV so surely members are coming back and and many new members are joining too and i m sure many more will also come.

And please do not neglect the sincere efforts of some members who try soo hard to keep this forum active. it will be unfair on their part if u archieve the forum.

If this forum is archieved then seriously we'll be devastated. nothing goes wrong if u keep this forum unarchieved.moreover we members will be very much happy and wont have to face the emotional trauma which otherwise wud have to if KMH forum is not there.

We'll bring in more topics and further discussions and will do everything we can to keep this forum active. i guess then we shud have no problem and there shudnt be any reason at all for archieving this forum.

Please do not archieve this forum. We all are very happy here, let us spread this happiness and not leave us grieved and sad by archieving this forum. Please.
WildestDreams thumbnail
nice topic shibz....agreee please don't archiev this forum...it's still active...KMH will rock 4eva and eva

WildestDreams thumbnail
as we know is been aired again in NDTV so please people that live in India...do watch it and after that post here your review of the episode...we will talk about it and this way KMH forum will be rolling and rock like before as well.

please think
Nice Topic Shibz!!          Yah i agree wid all u guys..This is the best forum and i love KMH Forum and plz Mods dont close this topic.. Hey Guys,    I PMed Anonyms saying to make one of my topics a sticky topic and in the P.S. i wrote plz do not archive KMH Forum and Anonyms said no we are not going to archive it until the members dont want it..well it waz like this::And the section won't be archived soon as members still want the section open. ..so Yay, i trust anonyms so Yay its not going to be archive..!! But still after Shifalis topic i am alot tensed about the forum and so i will try to pm a mods again  and ask them to give what they have decided...
Loved the topic shibz.
Edited by KMH_Arjuhi - 14 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: KMH_Arjuhi

Nice Topic Shibz!!          Yah i agree wid all u guys..This is the best forum and i love KMH Forum and plz Mods dont close this topic.. Hey Guys,    I PMed Anonyms saying to make one of my topics a sticky topic and in the P.S. i wrote plz do not archive KMH Forum and Anonyms said no we are not going to archive it until the members dont want it..well it waz like this::And the section won't be archived soon as members still want the section open. ..so Yay, i trust anonyms so Yay its not going to be archive..!! But still after Shifalis topic i am alot tensed about the forum and so i will try to pm a mods again  and ask them to give what they have decided...

Loved the topic shibz.

thats great news Zaneb
kmh forum will always b alive...forever 😃
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Its my dear request to the mos not to close this forum
This is one of the best forums.
Many memories r attached wid this forum
PLZZZZZZ do not close the forum

luv..
Aarohi
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah agree wid all....we shall keep it active and try our best not to archieve it!!