Members Lounge

My slam Book......please fill up (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Your nick-name  Aru Birthday/Sign  Gemini
  • What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone}  Hehe..I am just too young to even say all this
    Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to... accept i am scared of so many things.. If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? My lucky boy! Favorite Movie of all time DDLJ, Cutting Edge...and Main hoon na...any SRK movie is awesome...JWM, Titanic...Many more to go! Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically} i always smile.....and I think its quite adorable! The opposite sex....  ummm...maybe attracts me?? Met the love of your life yet? Na Favorite Color Red..and all the colours of rainbow....except orange! Favorite Expression the shocked ones.....its quite amazing to see shocking expressions! Favorite Food home made//mom made Indian food! Favorite Car ummmm...not really sure..anything will do! I cry because... I am hurt..sad or depressed! I laugh because... i love laughing..it gives some one so much energy If you had 3 wishes, what would they be Study well...Always be happy..and see my family happy forever! Favorite Smell Ummm.the smell of the earth after it has rained! Least favorite Smell ummm..I guess its the filthy smell! If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... want to meet the greatest people of all times...all my celebrities..(ones i adore)....!!! How many pairs of shoes do you have I guess close to 6 Favorite sport{s} and teams BasketBall..and tennis..teams...umm not really sure...lots of them to name! Favorite television show MJHT...right now..I also liked Friends, CHA...umm..and many more Favorite song Whew..I cant answer this....I have sooooooooooooo many fav songs!!!! Worst habit/trait Ummm my temper? Favorite singer/group Shaan, Shreya, Avril, Taylor, Sonu, Sunidhi...and also many others... Where will you be in 5 years I hope to be a doc completely! Where will you be in 20 years with family and kids??? Life is... a journey Where do you want to live when you retire UK! What is in your cd player right now ...Dont have one! Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change} No idea...its somewhere else! What did you want to be when you grew up Doctor...for life!!! What should you have been Doctor If you could have any job what would it be ...I guess a singer? What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} My sweetness...:)) Paper or Plastic I am Eco friendly....always paper! True love is... eternal Biggest regret Nothing really....I dont ever regret my decizsions! Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} whatever i am till date! One word to describe your life so far awesome! What things piss you off most People who take my time for granted! How would you describe yourself ...lively, sweet, talktitive, curious, great freind, happy go lucky always! What super power would you like to have I hate tatoos! Piercings? Tattoos? none! Glasses or Contacts contacts would be better! Who is your favorite super hero Superman! Cat or dog Doggies for life!!! Boxers or Briefs I dont know...haha....u cant expect me to answer this! Worst Feeling Ummm when I am not well Most important thing in life character!
  • Favorite quote Live and let live...u have  only one life, so lead it fully always!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My slam Book......please fill up (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Jiya_

Goldie

_Jiya_

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
  • Your nick-name  Jaanu
  • Birthday/Sign 30 Oct
  • What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone} I m too young to answer this question
  • Have you ever been married I don't want to do child marriageROFL
  • Children/Ages
  • Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to... change the world
  • If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? Kalpana Chawla and Rajeev KhandelwalDay Dreaming
  • Favorite Movie of all time all srk movies, Jodhaa Akbar, Chup chupke
  • The opposite sex....  should be honest and attractiveEmbarrassed
  • Met the love of your life yet? -
  • Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go -
  • Favorite Color Red
  • Favorite Expression smile
  • Favorite Food veg south Indian and chinese
  • Favorite Car Mercedes
  • I cry because...  I feel bad
  • I laugh because... someone makes me laugh
  • If you had 3 wishes, what would they be long life and health of my family members, to remove poverty, corruption and terrorism frm d world, to change my father
  • How do you feel about your job I m a student and I  think it is the best job Smile
  • Favorite Smell pink and red rose, smell of mud after rain
  • Least favorite Smell of milk
  • If the world was going to end tomorrow I would...love to enjoy the every second of today with my family and my friendsSmile
  • How many pairs of shoes do you have 4
  • Favorite sport{s} and teams badminton and Indian cricket team
  • Favorite television show kahiin to hoga till Sujal was alive
  • Favorite song tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam
  • Worst habit/trait I m lazy…do everything at the last minuteEmbarrassed
  • Favorite singer/group sonu nigam, shreya ghoshal
  • Where will you be in 5 years in college
  • Where will you be in 20 years married astronaut having childrenLOL
  • Life is... a journey
  • Where do you want to live when you retire at a hill station or a place covered with snow all overDay Dreaming…I want to live now onlyLOL
  • What is in your cd player right now movies
  • Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change}  haven't countedLOL
  • What did you want to be when you grew up an astranaut
  • What should you have been an astranaut
  • If you could have any job what would it be an astronaut in ISRO
  • What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} I m always cool, never thinks bad of anyone
  • Paper or Plastic paper
  • True love is...lasts forever
  • Favorite Alchoholic Drink don't drink alchohol
  • Biggest regret don't have any
  • Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} i am the topper of my class
  • Do you screen your calls no
  • One word to describe your life so far interesting
  • How would you describe yourself  funny, cool, caring
  • What super power would you like to have to fly in the sky like an angel
  • Piercings? Tattoos? ear piercings
  • Glasses or Contacts contacts
  • Who is your favorite super hero Krish
  • Cat or dog dog
  • Worst Feeling when I want to cry but cannot
  • Most important thing in life my mom Smile
  • Favorite quote when there is a will there is a way

Post Reply New Post