My slam Book......please fill up

Posted: 14 years ago
I'm ptting up a few slam book questions....please fill up

• Your nick-name 
  • Birthday/Sign
  • What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone} 
  • Have you ever been married
  • Children/Ages
  • Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to...
  • If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?
  • Favorite Movie of all time
  • Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically}
  • The opposite sex....
  • Met the love of your life yet?
  • Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go
  • Favorite Color
  • Favorite Expression
  • Favorite Food
  • Favorite Car
  • I cry because...
  • I laugh because...
  • If you had 3 wishes, what would they be
  • How do you feel about your job
  • Favorite Smell
  • Least favorite Smell
  • If the world was going to end tomorrow I would...
  • How many pairs of shoes do you have
  • Favorite sport{s} and teams
  • Favorite television show
  • Favorite song
  • Worst habit/trait
  • Favorite singer/group
  • Where will you be in 5 years
  • Where will you be in 20 years
  • Life is...
  • Where do you want to live when you retire
  • What is in your cd player right now
  • Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change}
  • What did you want to be when you grew up
  • What should you have been
  • If you could have any job what would it be
  • What is your best quality {what you think and what others think}
  • Paper or Plastic
  • True love is...
  • Favorite Alchoholic Drink
  • Biggest regret
  • Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours}
  • Do you screen your calls
  • One word to describe your life so far
  • What things piss you off most
  • How would you describe yourself
  • What super power would you like to have
  • Piercings? Tattoos?
  • Glasses or Contacts
  • Who is your favorite super hero
  • Cat or dog
  • Boxers or Briefs
  • Worst Feeling
  • Most important thing in life
  • Favorite quote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miley_hp

• Your nick-name - Affy
  • Birthday/Sign - 23rd april 1987/taurus
  • What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone} - single
  • Have you ever been married - no
  • Children/Ages - no
  • Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to...
  • If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? - SaJan as in really SaJan. Not MoNaya.
  • Favorite Movie of all time - A Walk to Remember
  • Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically} - confidence and dimples . lol
  • The opposite sex....- to shy to speak about.
  • Met the love of your life yet? - no
  • Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go - ofcourse hold on but only if i knw its him. 100% pakka!
  • Favorite Color - White and Maroon
  • Favorite Expression - Smile
  • Favorite Food - Chinese , sizzlers
  • Favorite Car - any
  • I cry because... - i have emotions.
  • I laugh because... - i have emotions once again but i can be happy too.
  • If you had 3 wishes, what would they be - 1) to obey my parents as i m supposed to. 2) to get the love of my life - a perfect match! 3) to get my MSc degree as soon as poss.
  • How do you feel about your job - i m jobless.
  • Favorite Smell - food lol
  • Least favorite Smell - strong perfume
  • If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... - ask forgiveness as much as i can from God
  • How many pairs of shoes do you have - 4
  • Favorite sport{s} and teams - Badminton. and team - India for cricket.
  • Favorite television show - MJHT!
  • Favorite song - Mere Haath from Fanaa, many others.
  • Worst habit/trait - sitting for hours
  • Favorite singer/group - Mandy Moore/ Switchfoot
  • Where will you be in 5 years - God knows. Hopefully married and a professional
  • Where will you be in 20 years - A mother😆
  • Life is... - A boon and an opportuniy
  • Where do you want to live when you retire - at home
  • What is in your cd player right now - nothing.
  • Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change} - 100rupees note with some 5-10 rs change
  • What did you want to be when you grew up - i m a dietitian
  • What should you have been - a gynec
  • If you could have any job what would it be - a consultant. a helper for helpless and poor, needy etc.
  • What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} - being quite, a good listener and firm
  • Paper or Plastic - paper
  • True love is... ETERNAL
  • Favorite Alchoholic Drink - i dont drink alcohol
  • Biggest regret - to love MJHT and SaJan like a crazy person
  • Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} - to have done MSc
  • Do you screen your calls - 
  • One word to describe your life so far - 50% achievement 50% waste (i knw its 4😳)
  • What things piss you off most - complains for myself as well as others.
  • How would you describe yourself - a simple and reserved. but on the other side very friendly.
  • What super power would you like to have - to remain human
  • Piercings? Tattoos? - piercings
  • Glasses or Contacts - glasses
  • Who is your favorite super hero- spiderman and harry potter (if tht counts😆)
  • Cat or dog - cat
  • Boxers or Briefs - lol , no comments
  • Worst Feeling - depression
  • Most important thing in life - as for now its my parents and brothers , but i wish it to be a life partner.
  • Favorite quote - the complete love quote from corinthians .
  • Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins; but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.

safeplacetoland thumbnail

Your nick-name:- Ammu  Birthday/Sign:- 2nd Aug/Leo What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone}   single Have you ever been married Nope Children/Ages none Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to... stand up to my Hitlerstic Home Sci teacher😆😆 If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? Cole Sprouse Favorite Movie of all time Dostana Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically} Personality....I'm very friendly...Physically...I'm a foodie😆😆 The opposite sex.... COLE😳😳😳 Met the love of your life yet? Oh yeah I know him....Coleyyyyyy😳😳❤️ Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go Let me see Coley once, I will never ever let him go! Favorite Color Purple Favorite Expression Happy Favorite Food Pizza and paneer Favorite Car Octavia I cry because... I'm hurt I laugh because... I love to If you had 3 wishes, what would they be to meet cole sprouse, to fall in love with cole sprouse and to marry cole sprouse. How do you feel about your job Writing....I love it Favorite Smell My deo Least favorite Smell the gutter near my school🤢 If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... I would marry him. How many pairs of shoes do you have 3-4 Favorite sport{s} and teams NONE🤢 Favorite television show Suite Life Series, MJHT, KIT Favorite song Crazier Worst habit/trait talking too much Favorite singer/group Taylor Swift Where will you be in 5 years In USA Where will you be in 20 years At home writing awesome books! Life is... a crazy ride😃 Where do you want to live when you retire Switzerland What is in your cd player right now ...... Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change} Rs. 600 and some dollar coins What did you want to be when you grew up Writer What should you have been Writer If you could have any job what would it be Writer What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} Friendliness Paper or Plastic Paper True love is... Cole and me Favorite Alchoholic Drink YUCK....I hate them🤢 Biggest regret Getting super angry Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} My medals,certificates, friends Do you screen your calls Nope One word to describe your life so far Crazyyyyy😆 What things piss you off most fOrOiOa aOfOrOeOeOn😡😡 How would you describe yourself Crazy and funny What super power would you like to have make people I dislike disappear. Piercings? Tattoos? No ways🤢 Glasses or Contacts sexy glasses Who is your favorite super hero my dad Cat or dog dog Boxers or Briefs ???? Worst Feeling my granny's death Most important thing in life friendship, love, family.
  • Favorite quote "Don't spend all the time planning for tomorrow. Remember today is also a day."

Nidheya

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Your nick-name  Chhilt Birthday/Sign 31 August/Virgo What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone}  Single Have you ever been married No Children/Ages N/A Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to... I don't wait to do something... I go right ahead and do it :P Even if I regret it afterwards 😆 If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? Tough.... I can't answer this one :P Favorite Movie of all time Pirates of the Caribbean, Camp Rock, Pulse, Titanic, A Walk To Remember, Raise Your Voice, Richie Rich, Matilda, Taken..... etc etc :P Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically} You tell me :P The opposite sex.... ...... Met the love of your life yet? ...... Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go ...... Favorite Color Blue Favorite Expression ??  Bewildered :P Favorite Food Italian Favorite Car Mercedes I cry because... I'm down I laugh because... I'm happy If you had 3 wishes, what would they be Depends on the time :P  How do you feel about your job Not working yet Favorite Smell Freshly baked brownies or toasted oregano... roses.... and perfume! Oh and also the smell of trees and dirt after it rains! Least favorite Smell Garbage cans... sewers.... amd so on :P If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... Spend today like I always do How many pairs of shoes do you have Five Favorite sport{s} and teams Basketball, soccer and badminton Favorite television show The Vampire Diaries and Lost Favorite song Currently it's Enjoy The Silence covered by Anberlin Worst habit/trait Hot temper Favorite singer/group Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Kris Allen, Danny Gokey, Linkin Park, Backstreet Boys, Westlife, Colby O Donis, Jordin Sparks.... etc etc :P Where will you be in 5 years University Where will you be in 20 years No idea Life is... unpredictable Where do you want to live when you retire Where I am now  What is in your cd player right now I have an iPod... not a CD player :P Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change} About ten bucks.... :P What did you want to be when you grew up Lots of things :P  What should you have been N/A If you could have any job what would it be Hmmm.... probably a job at a bookstore, or at a magazine or newspaper office :P What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} Ehh.... friendliness maybe? Paper or Plastic Paper True love is... ........ Favorite Alchoholic Drink No alcohol for me :P  Biggest regret Can't think of any Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} I have a few.... Do you screen your calls No One word to describe your life so far Bizarre What things piss you off most Several :P How would you describe yourself Hmmm.... complex, maybe What super power would you like to have Ooh... I'd love to be able to teleport :P And how cool would it be to just stare someone in the eyes and hypnotize them to do whatever I want? Piercings? Tattoos? Ugh Glasses or Contacts Depends on my mood :P Who is your favorite super hero Batman Cat or dog Both Boxers or Briefs Um? Worst Feeling Dejection Most important thing in life .....
  • Favorite quote I have plenty :P

Edited by chhilt - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
    Your nick-name : Aish Birthday/Sign 7th Nov/Scorpio What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone}  single :( Have you ever been married no Children/Ages not there! Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to...  die! If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? well, my online friends n all my fav stars! Favorite Movie of all time DDLJ Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically} i'm funny at times..n i DONT flirt!.. The opposite sex.... attracts me! lol Met the love of your life yet? no :( Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go eh Favorite Color Red Favorite Expression :P Favorite Food pasta,pizza, chaats, junk and anytying tasty! Favorite Car mercedes? I cry because...  i'm hurt n i regret stuff. I laugh because... i find something funny. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be  get me a better life, let me get grades n let me get the guy i love soon! :P How do you feel about your job  i dont hv one Favorite Smell  lavender..jasmine.. Least favorite Smell garbage If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... say sorry to everyone i need to! How many pairs of shoes do you have around 5-6 Favorite sport{s} and teams bball n baddy..in fball i like Man Utd..in cricket India! Favorite television show dmg..mjht..lnmdj.. Favorite song love story, u n me, obsessed, pyaar impossible, etc. Worst habit/trait bitching.showing attitude..n well playing with my hair ..lol.. Favorite singer/group linkin park, atif aslman, sonu nigaam, shreya goshal, taylor swift, rihanna, avril lavigne, green day, beyonce, lady gaga Where will you be in 5 years in college Where will you be in 20 years umm with a family n kids Life is... hectic n boring. Where do you want to live when you retire somewhere in the hills.. What is in your cd player right now  i dont have one.. Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change} eh, not much. What did you want to be when you grew up i still am young..well,i really dont know! What should you have been i guess something good? If you could have any job what would it be an actor <3 What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} well i think i'm humourous..n people say am sweet..really dunno about that.. Paper or Plastic paper True love is... beautiful Favorite Alchoholic Drink none Biggest regret losing out on my gud frnd Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} well getting a compliment from a teacher (rare!) n getting full in SST! Do you screen your calls no One word to describe your life so far  sort of fun and boring. What things piss you off most fake people..people who use others..irritating one..flirts.. How would you describe yourself  well..idk..leave this for the others.. What super power would you like to have be invisible Piercings? Tattoos? aah!..wish i had them..but just have an ear piercing.. Glasses or Contacts i have glasses but prefer contacts Who is your favorite super hero Superman?! :P Cat or dog cat Boxers or Briefs Boxers Worst Feeling nervousness Most important thing in life studies,family n frndz
  • Favorite quote none
muffins2waffles thumbnail
    Your nick-name   Aish, Aishi, Aisho, Aishu, Ashu, Aishicakes 😆 Birthday/Sign    Sept 20/Virgo What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone}   Single Have you ever been married   Nope Children/Ages   Nope Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to...become successful in whatever I want to be. If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?  Lord Krishna 😳 Favorite Movie of all time Magadheera (It's Telugu) and Khabi Kushi Kabhi Gham (Hindi) 😳 And in English, Pride and Prejudice BBC Version and Finding Neverland. Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically}  Hmm.....I'm friendly and I can run really fast, at least I hope 😆 The opposite sex....  Huh? Met the love of your life yet   Rather not answer :) Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go Rather not answer :) Favorite Color Currently Lavender and Tangerine Favorite Expression You can do anything if you believe in yourself. Favorite Food  Indian - puris and chole 😳  American - probably pasta or pizza Favorite Car Don't care about cars. I cry because... I'm scared or sad. I laugh because... I feel happy. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be *Willl Edit soon* How do you feel about your job  Don't have one. Favorite Smell Chocolate and Jasmine flowers Least favorite Smell Urmm....garbage 😆 If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... tell my whole family and friends I loved them. How many pairs of shoes do you have Five Favorite sport{s} and teams Soccer, Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball, Ice Skating Favorite television show Anything on Disney Channel Favorite song A lot of Hindi, Telugu, and English songs :P Worst habit/trait Biting my nails and my horrid temper Favorite singer/group  Taylor Swift, Nickelback, The JB, Demi, Selena, Carrie Underwood, lots :P Where will you be in 5 years  Med. School Where will you be in 20 years Married w/ children? 😆 And a doctor hopefully Life is... random :P Where do you want to live when you retire India What is in your cd player right now Hanuman Chalisa
  • Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change}Urm...15 cents 😳 
    What did you want to be when you grew up Some type of doctor What should you have been Doctor 😆 If you could have any job what would it be Working at a chocolate factory :D What is your best quality {what you think and what others think}  You tell me that :) Paper or Plastic Paper True love is...never ending.. Favorite Alchoholic Drink I don't drink! 😲 Biggest regret Not being able to talk to my grandfather before she passed away... Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} Going to State twice for the Spelling Bee in elementary school :) Do you screen your calls I don't know what that is One word to describe your life so far Unique What things piss you off most  When the computer shuts down in the middle of something very important, and when friends go on talking non-stop and never listen to what I say. How would you describe yourself  Bubbly What super power would you like to have  Invisibility Piercings? Tattoos?  Ear and Nose Piercings 😳  Glasses or Contacts Nope Who is your favorite super hero Superman, lol. Cat or dog  Dog Boxers or Briefs I'm a girl 😆 Worst Feeling  Depressed or terrible fear Most important thing in life  Faith or Believing
  • Favorite quote Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room. So if you see darkness in your life, be sure that a beautiful picture is being prepared by God :) 
  OR     It isn't Faith if you use your eyes. (And a lot more I can't possibly list here)

Thnks Ashy, this was fun :D

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 14 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Lovely answers Aish!!!
You wanna become a doctor?? Wow! My whole family except mom-dad are docs!!
So you can be my personal doctor...lol for free (have been getting all free stuff...LOL...my BFF asma will be my personal lawyer and hana my personal psychartist (forgt spelling LOL) in case I go nutters)

You have a temper? Don't you lie!!

Nidheya
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

• Your nick-name - Too many to remember, 😆 Mahi Mahiiii, Mahi Ve, Mahilu 😉
  • Birthday/Sign - Nov. 12 - Scorpio
  • What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone} - Single
  • Have you ever been married - Nope
  • Children/Ages - N/A
  • Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to... - go for sky diving 😆
  • If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? - Gandhi
  • Favorite Movie of all time - Too many! DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, Vivaah
  • Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically} - My calmness 
  • The opposite sex.....            .....................................😆
  • Met the love of your life yet? - Nope.
  • Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go - No
  • Favorite Color - White
  • Favorite Expression - Smile
  • Favorite Food - Chinese or Biryani
  • Favorite Car - Any that's reliable 
  • I cry because... I want to let some of my pain to leave me with my tears.
  • I laugh because... I love to laugh.
  • If you had 3 wishes, what would they be - To keep my Mom always healthy and happy, To become a very successful and independent person, ti make a difference in the world.
  • How do you feel about your job - Love it! I only do what I like.
  • Favorite Smell - Of the wet mud after the rain.
  • Least favorite Smell - Skunk 😛
  • If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... gather all my family and friends and let them know how much I love them.
  • How many pairs of shoes do you have - Infinite 😆 J/K.... Umm.... twentyish.
  • Favorite sport{s} and teams - None but I like Basketball and Badminton
  • Favorite television show - Used to be MJHT
  • Favorite song - Jab koi baat bigadh jaye, Khuda jane ke Main fida hoon, Dheere dheere and manyyy more! 
  • Worst habit/trait - TOo impatient and perfectionist .
  • Favorite singer/group - Alka Yagnik, Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, Adit Narayan.
  • Where will you be in 5 years - Hopefully a Med. Student
  • Where will you be in 20 years - Hopefully a very successful doctor!
  • Life is... worth living only if you make it worth your living.
  • Where do you want to live when you retire - Anywhere beautiful. 
  • What is in your cd player right now - Nothing.
  • Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change} - LOL don't know umm... $54...
  • What did you want to be when you grew up - A Doctor 
  • What should you have been - a doctor 
  • If you could have any job what would it be - practice medicine
  • What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} - I think the way I deal with things without getting nervous.
  • Paper or Plastic - Paper
  • True love is... beautiful but nonexistent. 
  • Favorite Alchoholic Drink - None, I don't drink alcohol.
  • Biggest regret - None so far.
  • Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} - My HS and College grades.
  • Do you screen your calls - No.
  • One word to describe your life so far - Interesting 😳
  • What things piss you off most - Lies, hypocritical talks.
  • How would you describe yourself - Honest, confident, passionate, calm, impatient. 
  • What super power would you like to have - to be able to fly
  • Piercings? Tattoos? - No way
  • Glasses or Contacts - Glasses 
  • Who is your favorite super hero - No one.
  • Cat or dog
  • Boxers or Briefs
  • Worst Feeling - That of losing
  • Most important thing in life - My Mom
  • Favorite quote - You can never fail until you give up.

-Mahi

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    Your nick-name  Birthday/Sign - What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone}  Single Have you ever been married  No Children/Ages - Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to... If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? Grandpas Favorite Movie of all time MI:II Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically}  Nothing The opposite sex.... idc...some are nice, some aren't, LOL. Met the love of your life yet? No Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go - Favorite Color Brown Favorite Expression Ta yeule! Favorite Food Seafood Favorite Car BMW I cry because... I am hurt I laugh because... I am happy If you had 3 wishes, what would they be 1:Having magic powers, 2:Not having to clean my room, 3:To become a successfull lawyer whitout studying(lol). How do you feel about your job - Favorite Smell Neiges-Lise Watier Least favorite Smell Stick bombs. If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... do whatever I didn't do. How many pairs of shoes do you have Countless Favorite sport{s} and teams Hockey, Canadiens de Montreal Favorite television show Pyaar Ka Badhan Favorite song When I dream at night Worst habit/trait I always do everything at the LAST minute. Favorite singer/group Various people Where will you be in 5 years Prolly studying Where will you be in 20 years  PRAGUE! Life is... like an ice-cream, enjoy it before it melts Where do you want to live when you retire Florida, I heard it's when all the retired folks go..so probably there's something good over there. If not in FL, then in Prague :) What is in your cd player right now She's the man(movie) Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change}  maybe 90-ish? What did you want to be when you grew up When I was little, I really wanted to be a pilote, but then I think lawyer would be a better choice. What should you have been Nurse(that's what my parents want) :S If you could have any job what would it be - What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} I am caring Paper or Plastic Plastic True love is... unknown (since i havent found it, yet!) Favorite Alchoholic Drink - Biggest regret - Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} None yet. Do you screen your calls No One word to describe your life so far Entertaining What things piss you off most People backbitting and then pretending they didn't do nothing. -_- How would you describe yourself Selfish but caring :P What super power would you like to have A super power that would do my economy homework! :D Piercings? Tattoos? TATTOOS! Glasses or Contacts Glasses, I got new ones:D VERSACE'S :DDDDD Who is your favorite super hero Swiper the Fox Cat or dog Cat Boxers or Briefs - Worst Feeling When I have my periods. -_- Most important thing in life Success
  • Favorite quote Always expect the unexpected.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
  • Your nick-name - Loli, Lollikins, and now Rolliepoly Loli
  • Birthday/Sign - June 15, Gemini
  • What is your relationship status {married, divorced, single, living w/someone} - single
  • Have you ever been married - nope
  • Children/Ages - none
  • Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to... - hmmm, I'm gutsy enough already I think 
  • If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? - Ramanand Sagar
  • Favorite Movie of all time - Hindi - Chupke Chupke (the '70s one) and Munnabhai, Hollywood - Usual Suspects, Bruce Almighty
  • Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically} - flexible, in both ways 
  • The opposite sex....sense of humor
  • Met the love of your life yet? nope
  • Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go nope
  • Favorite Color - emerald green
  • Favorite Expression - chillax
  • Favorite Food - mexican
  • Favorite Car - ferrari
  • I cry because... uhhh... jammed my finger in the car door 
  • I laugh because... I'm me, thats what I do!
  • If you had 3 wishes, what would they be - my family stays healthy forever, with me forever, and happy forever
  • How do you feel about your job - uhh don't have a real one yet, but my part-time one as a tutor at college is very rewarding
  • Favorite Smell - any desserts fresh outta the oven
  • Least favorite Smell - there is this gross mooli-baingan sabzi 🤢
  • If the world was going to end tomorrow I would... chill with my family if I can't do anything about it 
  • How many pairs of shoes do you have - too many to count
  • Favorite sport{s} and teams - American football, no loyalties... whoever's good that year 
  • Favorite television show - Indian, all-time: the old Ramayan, Shri Krishna, and Mahabharat... Indian, current: Saregama, esp little champs... American: House
  • Favorite song - too many to count
  • Worst habit/trait - indecisive
  • Favorite singer/group American - Maroon 5, Indian - all but 
  • Where will you be in 5 years - hopefully on Earth, still
  • Where will you be in 20 years - as above
  • Life is... - what you make it
  • Where do you want to live when you retire - somewhere warm, crowded, and not poor
  • What is in your cd player right now - Ishqiya
  • Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change} - don't know
  • What did you want to be when you grew up - fashion designer
  • What should you have been - don't know, still studying, prob lawyer
  • If you could have any job what would it be - princess
  • What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} me – honesty, others - humor
  • Paper or Plastic - depends on what we're wrapping/bagging?
  • True love is... - resilient
  • Favorite Alchoholic Drink - pina colada
  • Biggest regret - I am indecisive, so I regret every choice I don't end up going with
  • Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} - staying vegetarian, passing calc
  • Do you screen your calls - yeah
  • One word to describe your life so far - comfortable
  • What things piss you off most - phonies
  • How would you describe yourself - genuine
  • What super power would you like to have - healing
  • Piercings? Tattoos? - Just ears
  • Glasses or Contacts - either or
  • Who is your favorite super hero - batman
  • Cat or dog - dog
  • Boxers or Briefs - just wear something, please
  • Worst Feeling - loneliness
  • Most important thing in life - humor
  • Favorite quote - "Leave your problems to God, he'll be up all night anyway."