Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Serioulsy even i wanted Manav's innocence to be proved than Arman reunion....thank u Bappa u listened to us but please don't listen to Manju Angry.
even i think that Manju will not get caught but I'm sure Vinod will not go into new flat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its celebration time!!!! (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Yes, manju will not get caught, but sure that vinod will not move to new flat... SPOT ON nishr..

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Arey why will Vinod not move to new flat.. what is the connection??? In fact now everyone will say to Manju your brother plotted against Manav and Archana and then you made the complaint.. you are the culprit.. Vinod will say Manju was not wrong in making the complaint.. and the plotting was done by Ajit not Manju and will be more determined to move into flat cos fights at home will increase after this, also Manju will shed her crocodile tears saying everyone blames me for the probllems of the family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
@nikita:
You may be right... But, i feel that vinod will blame manju also....
Remember, when he heard ajit saying to manju that he is very happy
to destroy archu life, vinod was furious on manju, but manju said that ajit has not done this.... So, maybe now after knowing truth, he might support his sisters.... i hope you understand what am i trying to say... Maybe, what you said might also happen..

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
let vinod and maju go to hell , Archana and her sisters are better off without them.Otherwise they will create a mess even in Varsha's life and her marriage.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
oh happy day, oh happy day..........finallyDancing

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
wahoo .....

...in the words of Ranchod and guptil ... ALL IZ WELL !!!!!!!!!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
yes its indeed celebration time for us... After a long time something good is gonna happen I m soo excited to see...

But i guess Manju will again escape for sure.. BUt its ok i cant digest that for now as Manav is proved innocent\:d/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top