Page 1
Page   of 86
Page 2 Page 86

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Hello Friends...Big smile

Here is a post..where you can share just anything and everything you wish to, like.......

- Quotes:
(I just realised that we cant discuss much on quotes, except how much we agree with it or how true it is......Embarrassed) so in case you have any nice quote...just feel free to post it here.......it can be related to anything love, life, inspirational, motivational etc..

- Songs:
Videos or lyrics (ya so if you have any song in your mind...or a video that you wish to share with others...or just randomly want to post the lyrics......you can do it here..)

- Poems / Shayari's / Sms Messages:
anything that you feel like sharing....that goes with some occasion...

- Some Facts, News Items / Pictures: 
that may not involve much discussion but you still want others to know about it..so bring it on here....

This post is made so that you do not have to open separate topics for each one of them above, yet can have them in CC...Big smile

You are free to comment on whatever other members share....LOL

Have fun!
CC Dev Team Big smile

[PS: other similar posts would be closed once everybody joins in here....No Offence to anybody...only trying to organize this section ] Big smile

Edited by Star_on_earth - 07 January 2010 at 12:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurian_sheebs.Selena-Lauren.-HJ-shininggal2008Jasmine...viniva sharmaSobtiObsession.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wanna Share something...?" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Hi everybody.....

Arz hey..yaad dilna ne ki koshish mat karo yaad toh hame sab hain..
yaad toh unhe karte hai jo dur hote hai aap jaise dost log toh hamare dil mein sada rahate hai.....

Happy new year to all.....Clap

Miss you CC...

Hope once more I can Rock here ...WinkTongue

Thx Star for the wonderful topic...wish ye topic Hit ho jaye..100pages chale...Big smileWink

Keep Rocking...

Just chill & Njoy

Vinu

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Hi everybody.....

Arz hey..yaad dilna ne ki koshish mat karo yaad toh hame sab hain..
yaad toh unhe karte hai jo dur hote hai aap jaise dost log toh hamare dil mein sada rahate hai.....
wah wah..very nice!!

Happy new year to all.....ClapHappy new year to u too!

Miss you CC...

Hope once more I can Rock here ...WinkTongue

Thx Star for the wonderful topic...wish ye topic Hit ho jaye..100pages chale...Big smileWinkya i hope so too..LOL

Keep Rocking...

Just chill & Njoy

Vinu

btw gud to see u here...keep rocking! Big smile

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i wana share my experience in anatomy department today...it wz so yacky to see dead bpdy n it's dif parts...n ya the guys in my class is horrible too...hehe

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

i wana share my experience in anatomy department today...it wz so yacky to see dead bpdy n it's dif parts...n ya the guys in my class is horrible too...hehe

oh my!! i can imagine how bad it mus be!!

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by dream

oh my!! i can imagine how bad it mus be!!

yyaa it was bad bt the wrst fr girls wz those guys in d class r  more horrible Tongue

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@Star: gr8 post as always =p

@ Vinu: wah kya arz kiya hai

@dream: as yucky as it may sound... u'll get use to it... loads of medical students find it all too much at the beginning... u'll be fine =)

Ok... here's a video from me... Atif Aslam giving tribute to Reshma (singer of Lambi Judaai from Hero)... omg his performance is amazing!!! I came across this video about a week ago or so and I luv it!!!... got it on mp3 for my phone as well hehe

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

@Star: gr8 post as always =p

@ Vinu: wah kya arz kiya hai

@dream: as yucky as it may sound... u'll get use to it... loads of medical students find it all too much at the beginning... u'll be fine =)

Ok... here's a video from me... Atif Aslam giving tribute to Reshma (singer of Lambi Judaai from Hero)... omg his performance is amazing!!! I came across this video about a week ago or so and I luv it!!!... got it on mp3 for my phone as well hehe

haan yar i knw we'll b used to it...as my life has chnged tremenously in last 11 days as i've learnt 2 do my wrk alone........i do all my wrk nw...hehe as m in hostel ryt nw.....LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top