Can Deepika replace Bebo, Katrina, Priyanka? - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by gumsum

Mahi, there are two actresses I can't stand, Priyanka and Rani🀒, period. They annoy me big-time. Aish also annoys me at times but I loved loved her in "Hum dil de chuke sanam"😊
Well both are really good.
PC is my fav actress didn't liker her initailly b ut she has improved alot her grip on her voice and dance my God she is just too good.
As for Rani well she is/was my favourite actress since begining loved her RKAGB not a big fan of her.Yea lol even Ash annoys me too just CANN'T stand herπŸ˜†
But agree to you she was awsome in both Devdas and HDDCS.
i lyk boht....but i tyhnk bebo can act better..........
Originally posted by chan.barbie

i lyk boht....but i tyhnk bebo can act better..........
Yes. Also Bebo will be running out of time but Deepika is still young and has many good years left.
I think female actress have a disadvantage as many have to stop acting once they reach over 35 whereas men still go strong even at 50.
I only think Bebo is where she is today because she's been given chances over and over again to improve herself. If you give a person time, obviously he/she's going to get it right the 50th time or so. Had it been any other actress coming from a non-filmy/ordinary family background, am sure of the exit she would receive after 5 movies at a maximum. That said, I wouldn't want to snatch away all credit from her, she's worked hard no doubt, coming from performances like Main Prem Ki Deewani or whatever, to a very critically acclaimed Kurbaan. I won't cite Jab We Met because I personally found it a bit over-the-top, though her skills in the latter half were commendable.

Deepika, on the other hand, is mostly where she is today due to SRK and Farah Khan's success. But she's working towards becoming better, I don't deny that. Though I still don't find her anywhere near a good actress. She's beautiful and has the right figure yes, but that far from makes her able to take Bebo's place right? She's got a lot to work upon, and fast if she wants to stick around with the kind of talent coming up.

On a side note though, I feel each actress has her era, you cannot say it's Rekha, or Hema Malini, or Rani, or Kajol's time today even if once in a while they may come up with brillant characters in today's movies. I think there's a time when you shine, and after that, people go and watch you because you were brillant and would always remain for them.

I think Priyanka's way better out of the current lot. If I would compare, I would seek someone who could take her place truly. She's brillant, started at such a young age, and had no real family backbone to support her journey throughout. She takes chances, does movies she believes in and makes the character believable. She's the only one right now who makes me wants to watch a movie just because she's in there, like Rani or Kajol did at a time. That's called being a true actress for me. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sneha0601

I only think Bebo is where she is today because she's been given chances over and over again to improve herself. If you give a person time, obviously he/she's going to get it right the 50th time or so. Had it been any other actress coming from a non-filmy/ordinary family background, am sure of the exit she would receive after 5 movies at a maximum. That said, I wouldn't want to snatch away all credit from her, she's worked hard no doubt, coming from performances like Main Prem Ki Deewani or whatever, to a very critically acclaimed Kurbaan. I won't cite Jab We Met because I personally found it a bit over-the-top, though her skills in the latter half were commendable.

Deepika, on the other hand, is mostly where she is today due to SRK and Farah Khan's success. But she's working towards becoming better, I don't deny that. Though I still don't find her anywhere near a good actress. She's beautiful and has the right figure yes, but that far from makes her able to take Bebo's place right? She's got a lot to work upon, and fast if she wants to stick around with the kind of talent coming up.

On a side note though, I feel each actress has her era, you cannot say it's Rekha, or Hema Malini, or Rani, or Kajol's time today even if once in a while they may come up with brillant characters in today's movies. I think there's a time when you shine, and after that, people go and watch you because you were brillant and would always remain for them.

I think Priyanka's way better out of the current lot. If I would compare, I would seek someone who could take her place truly. She's brillant, started at such a young age, and had no real family backbone to support her journey throughout. She takes chances, does movies she believes in and makes the character believable. She's the only one right now who makes me wants to watch a movie just because she's in there, like Rani or Kajol did at a time. That's called being a true actress for me. πŸ˜‰
Ah I must squeeze in some time to watch Priyanka's recent performances, I know she has really worked very hard and given her heart and soul.

i love both of them !πŸ˜† both of them r beautiful gorgeous can atleast make a movie run πŸ˜† and come under d top 5 actress list 😊 

Edited by missgoody - 14 years ago
πŸ˜ƒEdited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Vampire26

i love both of them !πŸ˜† both of them r beautiful gorgeous can atleast make a movie run πŸ˜† and come under d top 5 actress list 😊 

Somehow Bebo has a seductress look.πŸ˜†
Deepika looks very decent.
Priyanka looks hot.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Summer3

Somehow Bebo has a seductress look.πŸ˜†
Deepika looks very decent.
Priyanka looks hot.πŸ˜†
according to me all d 3 r hot yaar πŸ˜‰  kareena is bebo main bebo , deepika check her out in daboos ratnamis calender and then priyanka is impossibly hotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Vampire26

according to me all d 3 r hot yaar πŸ˜‰  kareena is bebo main bebo , deepika check her out in daboos ratnamis calender and then priyanka is impossibly hotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I agree that Vampires know the ladies best.πŸ˜†
Priyanka can act pretty good too. I read she did some light plastic surgery, do not know if it is true.