Debate Mansion

Can Deepika replace Bebo, Katrina, Priyanka? (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 46

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can Deepika replace Bebo, Katrina, Priyanka? (Page 40)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Emptiness

I think boredgirl is a troll.... sounds like someone deliberately acting stupid.
Boredgal is actually very intelligent but deeply emotional, hope it is not fatal attraction (joking)LOL
But she is sincere in her love of beauty.
you call it sincerity, I call it "Hello, 911, we need a psychiatrist and a threapist immediately".LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I think boredgirl is a troll.... sounds like someone deliberately acting stupid.
Boredgal is actually very intelligent but deeply emotional, hope it is not fatal attraction (joking)LOL
you call it sincerity, I call it "Hello, 911, we need a psychiatrist and a threapist immediately".LOL
She could be just your age too. So pl be nice to Sister Bored.
But sometimes I do wish I could love something very deeply too, but no such luck.LOL

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

She could be just your age too. So pl be nice to Sister Bored.
But sometimes I do wish I could love something very deeply too, but no such luck.LOL
Whoa, you don't want to go mad, now do you? Kabhi toh kuch galat bol diya karo.

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Summer bhai is very diplomatic... he always dances around the arguments LOL, never says anything controversial or anything to cause offense...... come on man.... tell us what you really think
Yes I am here for fun and not to argue. I have a policy of not arguing with ladies too. I think the Big Man up there does not like it. LOL
Frankly all the ladies are lovely and quite charasmatic and charming. When you meet them in real person you may lose your voice as you feel the electricity.
Even Debu Babu will be 6 ft tall.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehadebayon

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Summer bhai is very diplomatic... he always dances around the arguments LOL, never says anything controversial or anything to cause offense...... come on man.... tell us what you really think
Yes I am here for fun and not to argue. I have a policy of not arguing with ladies too. I think the Big Man up there does not like it. LOL
Frankly all the ladies are lovely and quite charasmatic and charming. When you meet them in real person you may lose your voice as you feel the electricity.
Hope so someday I will. Right now though, I'm 5'8"Unhappy

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Hope so someday I will. Right now though, I'm 5'8"Unhappy
Hey you are doing good. Arms and legs all can grow and your regular exercises will help. Pull ups etc is good but not weight lifting I think.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top