stop dmg if karan is not coming back

Aman-ksg_vivi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys my mother always said never take side of cheaters n now dmg's creatives are cheating themselves
how can i take there side
i am not here to bash any1

dmg is only popular cz of karan armaan n we want him otherwise dmg should be stopped

wat u think guys if u r agree with me plzzzzzz press like

n again i am repeating that i am not bashing any1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey
Well i am sorry but i disagree with a little of this part..DMG is not only popular because of Karan.even though i am a die hard fan theres a lot of the DMG cast that brought it to where it is..like anjali,riddhima,atul,rahul,muskaan,abhi,nikki,shashank and many more...

But i dont watch DMG anymore..even though riddhima is back it makes no sense to me why i still should watch it.It just makes me more sad knowing that Riddhima is there alone and on top of that she can care less of Armaan
Luv Anu
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsMallikGrover

Hey

Well i am sorry but i disagree with a little of this part..DMG is not only popular because of Karan.even though i am a die hard fan theres a lot of the DMG cast that brought it to where it is..like anjali,riddhima,atul,rahul,muskaan,abhi,nikki,shashank and many more...

Hi!

Agree with the above part... As for ending DMG I don't want it to end... Don't get me wrong.. I love the old gang too but every good thing must come to an end as they say... I'm loving the current storylines of DMG... The new interns are doing brilliantly! 👏... They deserve a chance to prove themselves further.  Not only would it be unfair to end it now but I would be really disappointed too.

No offence 😊...

Take Care
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DMG is Famous only because of Armaan and the whole old cast
i m agree
if Armaan and old cast is no there than end the show
heeraa thumbnail
there are some who do not mind him being gone.
so no; i disagree with you 100%
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys....... all you AR fans out there i know it can be disappointing to not see your favourite characters, however they ruled for two years...

and why do u guys forget that this is the SECOND SEASON of DMG, and its not about armaan and riddhima.........its about the new interns at sanjeevani.......

and they have become favourites of lots of us here in this forum and elsewhere........so please just appreciate them......
if not then ignore them......remember noone is forcing anyone to watch anything...... no offence
nhhk thumbnail
They ruined DMG...They shouldve ended AR track with marriage and then brought the new interns in...But they blew everything out of place...DMG has gone very stupid with the AR track...No offence to anyone...And without KSG aka Armaan...there is no AR!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well there are people who like the show now and never watched it when KSG was there.. like me, my 2 frnds and my sister im sure there would be hundreds of people out there if not on this forum to agree with me.. if 80% like KSG then there's a 20% who doesnt like him and im sorry 20% is a big number u cannot just ignore tht.. if im concerned i take the fact tht KSG was popular becuz of DMG.. if karan was the reason of DMG it should have ended with his exit cuz people would have stopped watching it.. but there is DMG still but no KSG.. he was popular till he had DMG before DMG people hardly knew him cuz of kasauti i guess and after tht too he is lost.. so there is a vast majority who is enjoying DMG even after KSG exit.. so let them enjoy and dont spoil the fun.. he is gone for gud.. i dnt expect him to be back.. if he cumes back doesnt make a diff to me.. DMG is gud without him too.. u dnt like DMG without him dnt watch it as simple as that.. why spoiling other people's entertainment.. (no offence to anyone) 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrsMallikGrover

Hey

But i dont watch DMG anymore..even though riddhima is back it makes no sense to me why i still should watch it.It just makes me more sad knowing that Riddhima is there alone and on top of that she can care less of Armaan
Luv Anu

i agree
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_precious

guys....... all you AR fans out there i know it can be disappointing to not see your favourite characters, however they ruled for two years...

and why do u guys forget that this is the SECOND SEASON of DMG, and its not about armaan and riddhima.........its about the new interns at sanjeevani.......

and they have become favourites of lots of us here in this forum and elsewhere........so please just appreciate them......
if not then ignore them......remember noone is forcing anyone to watch anything...... no offence

@ red: dear i agree with u that yes AR has surely ruled for 2 years. i would say that it was unfair we dont get to see AR anymore. i m not saying it coz they arent there anymore anything. YES i m a die-heart AR fan but i also do respect and like the others actors out there in DMG whether that be the old gang or the new interns. as u said tat we are disappointed, well yes we are coz we have reasons there, if only the cv's would have showe the proper track of AR's ending m sure that no one would have had any prob.

@ blue: i agree with u here too. yes we all know it a new start and new interns. let me answer ur question here. why do we want AR in 2nd season ? thats coz those cv's are bringing them in. either they had to just show the proper endign to AR part, but no they didnt do that, they kept on showing flashhback so they AR fans believe that they are gonna be part of 2nd season too.

@ pink: we do appreciate them dear. on my personal bas ei do liek them n i truly dont have any prob, and talking in a way of AR fan, i wont say everyone likes them but ya no one has prob with then until they become the reason for no AR track.

overall i just wanna tell that as u mentioned above that AR fan hve already got 2 yrs of it. true we did but if they deide on endign this way.. it was totally unfiar.