Debate Mansion

   

Aliens and Spiritual texts

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008

Posts: 20191

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Personally, I do believe in aliens and believe that all the spiritual texts, ie Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bible etc.., the characters are either fictional or they were were people from some other world, becasue it's not possible that Valmiki could think of the Kurushetra war and everything else and that it happened some years after. Also, it's not possible that Adam and Eve just appeared out of nowhere(not sure about this as haven't read the whole thing). I believe that aliens came and reproduced here and therefore, we are here and that they are referred to as 'God', if there is such a heavenly body. So, guys, what do you think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aliens and Spiritual texts" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008

Posts: 20191

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
arre koi toh reply karo!!!

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Joined: 28 August 2007

Posts: 2444

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

arre koi toh reply karo!!!
 I think the religious texts are symbolic. They are meant to describe things in an interesting yet simple manner. Think of Adam and Eve as the first reproducing bodies came into the existence on earth, make senseSmile?
 
Happy now?LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006

Posts: 19997

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
First tell me what you think of Scientology and Zenu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008

Posts: 20191

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumsum

Originally posted by debayon

arre koi toh reply karo!!!
 I think the religious texts are symbolic. They are meant to describe things in an interesting yet simple manner. Think of Adam and Eve as the first reproducing bodies came into the existence on earth, make senseSmile?
 
Happy now?LOL
yeah, but how? Must be from extraterrastrials. I see no other way that a cell just wandered onto Earth and began multiplying.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008

Posts: 20191

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

First tell me what you think of Scientology and Zenu?
Scientology is bull(just like Tom Cruise). And so is Zenu. Just bringing humans to Earth and bombing them?ROFL I knew this was coming.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006

Posts: 19997

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I do not believe in Aliens per say. However, some of the ancient achievements like pyramids, Stonehenge etc  make me wonder if Aliens once visited planet earth.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull anyone?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

den1

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Joined: 15 September 2007

Posts: 22609

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Personally, I do believe in aliens and believe that all the spiritual texts, ie Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bible etc.., the characters are either fictional or they were were people from some other world, becasue it's not possible that Valmiki could think of the Kurushetra war and everything else and that it happened some years after. Also, it's not possible that Adam and Eve just appeared out of nowhere(not sure about this as haven't read the whole thing). I believe that aliens came and reproduced here and therefore, we are here and that they are referred to as 'God', if there is such a heavenly body. So, guys, what do you think?


Wow, you really are fifteen, aren't you? Watched ET one too many times? TongueLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Police officer sees aliens at crop circle...! WillSmith456 5 355 27 October 2009 at 12:59am
By Summer3
Aliens Space Ships Sighted Over London!

2

WillSmith456 12 701 15 November 2007 at 12:39pm
By sohn
Do aliens have bases on the moon ? WillSmith456 9 823 26 October 2007 at 10:44pm
By Vinzy
Will aliens attack india via UFO ?

2

WillSmith456 13 1719 07 August 2007 at 6:17pm
By nerdynerd
Aliens took Mr. Sears to their Space Ship WillSmith456 5 570 13 July 2007 at 10:17am
By Indian_girl_18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.