Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Personally, I do believe in aliens and believe that all the spiritual texts, ie Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bible etc.., the characters are either fictional or they were were people from some other world, becasue it's not possible that Valmiki could think of the Kurushetra war and everything else and that it happened some years after. Also, it's not possible that Adam and Eve just appeared out of nowhere(not sure about this as haven't read the whole thing). I believe that aliens came and reproduced here and therefore, we are here and that they are referred to as 'God', if there is such a heavenly body. So, guys, what do you think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aliens and Spiritual texts" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
arre koi toh reply karo!!!

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I think the religious texts are symbolic. They are meant to describe things in an interesting yet simple manner. Think of Adam and Eve as the first reproducing bodies came into the existence on earth, make senseSmile?

Happy now?LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
First tell me what you think of Scientology and Zenu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumsum

I think the religious texts are symbolic. They are meant to describe things in an interesting yet simple manner. Think of Adam and Eve as the first reproducing bodies came into the existence on earth, make senseSmile?

Happy now?LOL
yeah, but how? Must be from extraterrastrials. I see no other way that a cell just wandered onto Earth and began multiplying.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

First tell me what you think of Scientology and Zenu?
Scientology is bull(just like Tom Cruise). And so is Zenu. Just bringing humans to Earth and bombing them?ROFL I knew this was coming.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I do not believe in Aliens per say. However, some of the ancient achievements like pyramids, Stonehenge etc  make me wonder if Aliens once visited planet earth.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull anyone?

den1

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Personally, I do believe in aliens and believe that all the spiritual texts, ie Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bible etc.., the characters are either fictional or they were were people from some other world, becasue it's not possible that Valmiki could think of the Kurushetra war and everything else and that it happened some years after. Also, it's not possible that Adam and Eve just appeared out of nowhere(not sure about this as haven't read the whole thing). I believe that aliens came and reproduced here and therefore, we are here and that they are referred to as 'God', if there is such a heavenly body. So, guys, what do you think?

Wow, you really are fifteen, aren't you? Watched ET one too many times? TongueLOL

debayon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top