Rishta.Com

OMGGG

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gagan614

Gagan614

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
when is sunday gooing to come????? I can't wait to see the next episode and rohan... Day Dreaming I think they shoud schedule this show atleast 3 times a week... because this wait is just tooo longg.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-ShiningStar18i.luv.chocolate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMGGG" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean Gagan Embarrassed It's hard for just a weekly showing to fulfill our appetite na? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i.luv.chocolate

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I think we are just spoiled with some shows airing 5x a week.

It feels good to wait for something because it guarantees quality (for now :P)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.i.luv.chocolateNamz94AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mits002

I think we are just spoiled with some shows airing 5x a week. <br><br>It feels good to wait for something because it guarantees quality (for now :P) <br>

WORD! Clap

We have indeed been spoilt by shows airing 4 or 5 times a week....there was a time when shows used to air once a week only....and the quality was MUCH better....so I think this wait is worth it....and anyways, half the week is gone...Sunday will be here before we know it! Wink LOL

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Exactly..! Waiting a week is a pain but I guess quality should be chosen over quantity and so its ok as long as we know we'll get to enjoy that epi although I can't wait to see Rohan!Embarrassed

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i like the fact that is a weekly show...the content is crisp and doesn't need to stretch...something good to look forward to on the weekends....dailies can take quite a toll on the viewer...tend to loose interest at times!...

im excited about the next epi too..especially now tht isha's dad is also having a girlfriend want to see how she copes with the situation!..and yea for rohan too! Wink

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 07 January 2010 at 7:36am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.