Yami Gautam aka Leher. - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
you read my thoughts...wohoo......she is truly pretty and from the promos i learnt that she really has a resemblance to madhuri................i no yami aka leher can sing so well in the show ...i wish to see her dance that well in the show just like madhuri
she is elegant like madhuri but her face is not similar to her
Originally posted by Ektaj

I wouldn't say Yami is a Madhuri look alike .. she has her own personality & features to match .. but yes, there is something very attractive about Yami! 😊  I love her smile .. especially in the title track .. when reading the letter, she smiles 😳  Even the scene in the terrace .. with the pigeons .. her smile was radiant! 😊

Yeah... totally agreed with this... Even i find her at her best in the reading-letter scene ( she wears red).. her smile is awesome thr..
Posted: 13 years ago
i truly agree with ma fellow friends
she deffo resembles madhuri to me also.. especially with that smile and the grace reminds me of madhuri.
Yami looks like Madhuri to me, I love Madhuri and I love love Yami, Yami's not just cute, not just pretty but BEAUTIFUL! She's graceful, always smiling, no diva airs, dances beautifully...I just love her!
I love both of them.... Yami has some similar qualities like madhuri... extremely pretty, graceful dancer...
Yes, i agreed totally !!!! ❤️ 👏 😍
I think Yami is more beautiful than Madhuri or Ashwarya Rai.
She is Madhubala of our times.
yami def holds the beauty of old time classics..one would def. believe that she has stepped out of the streets of lucknow..shes damn pretty!