jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim

Originally posted by jyoti06

MadhudiShocked..remember meEmbarrassed...Seeing u after a long timeHug

I think her face cutting does resemble Madhuri..Embarrassed

Yami has impressed me a lot..she is not only beautiful but a very good actress tooThumbs Up

Omg !!!! looks whose here Jyo how have you been? Long timeHug ...Just started watching this serial after a long hiatus...after our dear Kaajal...Wink
Do you update ? Here ? Watchign Pyaar Ka Bandhan too ....

Madhudi I gave up updating these days..its too hecticSleepyLOL..but yeah I m regular at PKB forum and do some interesting posts..thats itEmbarrassed

here also trying to b regular because I m in love with GauravEmbarrassed..also its a good love story after a long time and we Kajjal and Jassi fans hv a fetish for interesting love stories naTongue..

u watching PKB tooShocked..why don't u become regular there as wellEmbarrassed..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yami Gautam aka Leher. (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

she is very charming n beautiful....her smile is mesmerising one...

she acts so naturally..love the scenes wid her sis....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric

Angel-fairy

Groupbie

Angel-fairy

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
you read my thoughts...wohoo......she is truly pretty and from the promos i learnt that she really has a resemblance to madhuri................i no yami aka leher can sing so well in the show ...i wish to see her dance that well in the show just like madhuri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
she is elegant like madhuri but her face is not similar to her

rumi2004

rumi2004

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

I wouldn't say Yami is a Madhuri look alike .. she has her own personality & features to match .. but yes, there is something very attractive about Yami! Smile  I love her smile .. especially in the title track .. when reading the letter, she smiles Embarrassed  Even the scene in the terrace .. with the pigeons .. her smile was radiant! Smile

Yeah... totally agreed with this... Even i find her at her best in the reading-letter scene ( she wears red).. her smile is awesome thr..

malwica2

malwica2

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i truly agree with ma fellow friends

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
she deffo resembles madhuri to me also.. especially with that smile and the grace reminds me of madhuri.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoEnigma.

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Yami looks like Madhuri to me, I love Madhuri and I love love Yami, Yami's not just cute, not just pretty but BEAUTIFUL! She's graceful, always smiling, no diva airs, dances beautifully...I just love her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigma.MariQuestFilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top