Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hello, everyone watch Hiral & Sanraj scenes full of Khemi, Arjan being jealous and Maulik brainwashing. Ouch

Highlights
Arjan assumes the child is Hiten & Khemis
Khemi gives her sindoor ka dibba to Santu.
Cute Sanraj & Hiral scenes.
DM explanation of Bandini
DM calls Santu his Bandini.
Arjan: Maar daalu ga.

January 6th 2010
Part1

Khemi is overseeing preparations for an party at the house. Arjan gifts her saree, and Khemi tells she will borrow the matching jewelry from Toral. Arjan tells Khemi he doesn't like her borrowing stuff from others, and Khemi says Toral will feel bad if she doesn't borrow from her. Baa and Toral are talking about dishes. Maulik puts evil thoughts in Arjan mind.

Hiral room: Khemi gives Hiten his diamond buttons.  Khemi asks Hiten where toral is, and he says if she is not at home call some shopping mall. Khemi says Arjan gave her a sari and she wanted to borrow the matching earrings. Hiten says its nice that Arjan is taking care of you. Khemi says Arjan told her that he is happy that his child will be born into M-family. Arjan overhears the head part of her conservation "humara bacha" he assumes that the kid is Khemi & Hiten's.

Part 2
Toral shows Hiten couple watch that she got for Sanraj. He says its much better than the dhoti that he got him. Toral knocks in Sanraj rooms, and drags Santu to stand next to DM as she presents the watch to them. Dm opens the present before he can say anything. Toral is like isn't it nice, she tells Hiten I knew he would like the watch.  Toral is like Papa truly tell me. DM is arre if you give me the opportunity to talk, then I can tell, he tells its splendid. DM is like if you would have brought me a reshman ki dhoti, then I would have thought you have selected it. Toral gives a dagger look to her hubby (bechara Hiten,) Khemi comes and asks Toral that she want to borrow earrings.

Khemis room: She is looking at her self in the mirror, as the saree over her head, and she sees Santo.  Santo takes blessing from Khemi but she moves her feet away. Khemi says Santu a saas never touches their Bahu feet. Santu says that small sister can take blessing from elder sister. After our Mom, I have always considered you my Maa. Santu tells Khemi that today is my first marriage anniversary won't you give me your blessing. Khemi smiles and gives Santu the blessing of being suhaang, and gives Santu her sindoor ka dibba.  Says may you and Maalik be always happy together. Toral comes and gives Khemi the matching earrings.

Sanraj room
From Khemi's sinddoor ka dibba, Dm fills Santu's maang.  Sanraj look at their reflection in the mirror. Dm places the sticky bindi on Santu. He calls her Bandini and he explains to her. After a girl gets married, another life for her starts, her names changes (bahu,wife, bhabhi, mother). After my marriage with you, my life change learned the value and meaning of relationships'. He says that you are my Bandini. He says when we are alone I will call you Bandini.Embarrassed

Part 3
In the occasion of Sanraj wedding anniversary Rangla and Rangeli perform. While the performance is happening DM keeps hiting Santo, Arjan is shooting dagger looks. Khemi comes dress in red saree looking like bride, Arjan stares at her like he is going to eat her alive. Kaddhu calls Khemi and they talk, and Hiten joins their conversation. Arjan is giving killer looks at Hiten & Khemi and he injures his hand from the pin from the gajra.  Maulik takes Arjan away, and scolds him and tends his wounds.  Arjan tells Maulik about  Hiten & Khemis conversation, and he gives more oil to the fire by saying the kid is Hitens. Arjan says I will kill him. Maulik gives alcohol to Arjan, and he consumes it. Show ends on Maulik evil face.

Let embrace ourselves for tomorrow.  Ouch

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

mana_indiamvatsaprabhamchhedabhanot_nishapandey1swarajgirER_ER_YAkmhaatherimsimcharruivanta29***Anu***megha.pcloudzArsha85crazyballsp87viraf4usushavvibakriChit15md410Gauri22sihuTheSnowmankuttapuhamsghbahanePayal25soni-zeesoap-criticpiyualkaneela226Roarkrpmenonanna44ashbipashapaljaysigridapknfjhol-SilverFlames-ammoosminuuMallika113stranger2rosenivedithaPachu.P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jan 6th: DM's Bandini Written Update" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks Piku.

And so it begins.

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Piku for the detailed update.

So now we know that Arjan will be taking the axe on Arjan. Let us see which sister foils his attempt - Santu or Khemi. If it is Khemi and the omnipresent Santu witnesses it, she is going to go on another sacrificing spree and take the blame on herself.

But if she herself foils it to save Hiten then I guess she is just doing what any mother will do to save/protect their child. Let us see what we get to see tomorrow.

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks piku..

How sweet DM wil call his little chokri.. BAndini magar pyar seEmbarrassed

Arjan should be sent to hell.... and Khemi should take that credit for sending her beloved inecioues baby's infecting father to the world where he deserveEvil Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisian-SilverFlames-*Piku*

hamsgh

Goldie

hamsgh

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
so drunk bacteria will be heading to DM's room thinking it's hiten's..... santu sees him so defending Dm she'll stab bacteria & kills him ....VOILA !!Big smile
but from where will she get the knife or dagger...??? but oh  OF COURSE D'oh it's ekta's world she'll come up with an extra marvelously magical idea to accidental bring the dagger into santu's hand ! Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrisoni-zeeRakhie_08

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku...

either way santu will be blamed by Moti....

I think Arjun might attack DM thinking hiten ... then santu will finish him off and we all will be relieved from seeing bacteria from the show...

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you Piku.

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku, great update dear.

Yep, Arjan will be gone by Friday.    Then  we have to see Khemi's crying face and then she will be a permanent fixture at the M-house. Where will she go with her child?   SanRaj have to support her and she will be even more jealous of SantuOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top