Pratigya

Agar kuch aisa waisa rishta hua to pitega lol - Page 2

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: @nup@m@

yeah today we saw a smart krishna..the way he interrogated nitin was way toooooooo good!! but i want to see a side of him getting possessive in front of Pratigya...like holding hands....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณdnt even make me start i am already drooling thinking of him this way

๐Ÿ˜† would love to see those scenes .... per kab naseeb hongee itne ache scene .... i was wondering after 24th dec the snagaam scene we didnt see anything romantic b/w Kriya ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... i would love to see more from them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: yasmeeneee

๐Ÿ˜† would love to see those scenes .... per kab naseeb hongee itne ache scene .... i was wondering after 24th dec the snagaam scene we didnt see anything romantic b/w Kriya ๐Ÿ˜ญ ... i would love to see more from them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactly!! even then scene on 1st jan when Pratigya cmes out and the way Krishna looks at her and walks towards her was awesome...but kya kare dil maange more na๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...

I anyways think that they waste a lot of time showing the family part...it becomes quite boring at times......it would be better if they showed more of Kriya and like acual obsession from his side๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yasmeeneee thumbnail
110% agree .... family drama buhat hogya yaar .... esp today episode was full of family drama .... we should request the creative to show ur creativity on romantic scenes of Kriya ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think that the CVs are showing more of the family to show how much Pratigya is dedicated to her family... remember when she told Roli about why some lovers fail, so she knows about love n is not at all unromantic like her sis thinks...
what I feel is that later on, when she will accept Krishna, her family won't, and then we may see how she shows a new aspect of her personality which we can't expect at this moment...
it will be gr8 to see her sneak out to meet Krishna and Krishna will take care that no Nitin shitin comes in their way ๐Ÿ˜†
and what makes Krishna's lines more funnier is the manner in which he says... love it yar!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

exactly!! even then scene on 1st jan when Pratigya cmes out and the way Krishna looks at her and walks towards her was awesome...but kya kare dil maange more na๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...

I anyways think that they waste a lot of time showing the family part...it becomes quite boring at times......it would be better if they showed more of Kriya and like acual obsession from his side๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yasmeenee sis very well said today they didnt show krishna krishnaa ziadaa๐Ÿ˜กI missed him sooo muchhh i lubbb himmmm muwaahhh hes life of this serial๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰middle n end mae krishna krishna tha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณyes agree wid u anupama even m getting eager for krishna krishna n pratigya's actualll lub story jahann aag donooo taraf lagee hoo๐Ÿ˜†but as of now they shuld show krishnaa krishnaa moreee yea even i dunt like family ronaa dhonaa๐Ÿ˜›but its part of the story so we ave to tolerate๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†haaayee krishnaa krishnaa I AM SOOOO IMPRESSED BY Ujaannu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yes dkmystery krishna krishnaa ka stylee makes his dialggues looks even more fuuny n charming at da same time
fashionableavan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yasmeeneee

110% agree .... family drama buhat hogya yaar .... esp today episode was full of family drama .... we should request the creative to show ur creativity on romantic scenes of Kriya ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

listen guyzzzzzzzz........abhi tak to family drama chal raha tha.........main episodes to abhi baki hai mere dost ๐Ÿ˜† ........nd that is when angad will start his challssssssssss ๐Ÿ˜ก .......nd like u all........i am also waiting for sum romantic scenes of Kriya........ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ