Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Well, some members feel that i am blind about manav..Ouch
But, iam not, i had my points that his anger is justified...
I dont mind... But, i explained why i am doing this....  I AM NOT BLIND ABOUT MANAV.....
Ok, now i will not say anything in his defence... I  will just put up his bad points...
1. Manav is brainless...Shocked
2. He is not worthy of Archana..Angry
3. Archana is great.....Clap
4. Manav is naive, he is rude....Angry
5. Manavs anger is not justified...Angry
6. Manav is shameless...Angry
7. His family is ruined, so what, he should beg archu to come back and prove his innocence...Clap
8. Archu and her family has nothing to do with this....Smile
9. If manav had married sum other girl, still same would have happened with him...Confused
10. Manav shud  learn from Archu that how love revives suddenly as archu suddenly
realized that she loves manav a lot... Clap
11. Poor archu, she did nothing as she always trusted Manav, its all manavs fault.. Angry
I hope thats fine..... Wink LOL Will put up more points when i gather those...Wink

Edited by guptill - 06 January 2010 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiwan73Monu-SunNaakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Me not blind about manav!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i understand your point of view  ... i was laughing when that comment was made ... ROFLROFLROFL...but come on ... you are not blind but manav is definatley blind ... can he not see archus goodness ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ALI-

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yup . tell u what if i have time i may make list of archus points too .

-ALI-

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I will wait for archu ponits

-ALI-

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aartifarty

i understand your point of view  ... i was laughing when that comment was made ... ROFLROFLROFL...but come on ... you are not blind but manav is definatley blind ... can he not see archus goodness ???

Unfortunately not... he has seen her bad behavior all these months and the police complaint and conversation with Sulochana on phone have further distorted matters... a single line of 'I didn't do the complaint' isn't enough to wash it all... or make him trust her again. His wounds are deep and only time and love can heal them.

@Guptill : I can see you are not a blind fan.. from the beginning you have always said it is both Archana and Manav's mistake and not of just one person. Even I defend Manav cos I have reasons.. not blindly.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by guptill

Well, some members feel that i am blind about manav..Ouch
But, iam not, i had my points that his anger is justified...
I dont mind... But, i explained why i am  doing this....  I AM NOT BLIND ABOUT MANAV.....
Ok, now i will not say anything in his defence... I  will just put up his bad points...
1. Manav is brainless...Shocked Archu is super intelligent . ??? [Just a eighth standard educated , shy girl yaar how much was expected of her to speak up for Manav ?]
2. He is not worthy of Archana..Angry Archu shud have gotten down on her knees and worshipped himLOL
3. Archana is great.....ClapManav is  without flaws .[ For instance He does NOT worship his gem of a mom blindly . Damodar knows her asli roop , so did Sachin who is dead now . Kaka and Vandu too . But manav doesnt .He has stopped short of placing her on a pedestal and throwing marigold flowers on her .}
4. Manav is naive, he is rude....AngryArchu is Rudeness personified . She gives savita a complex in rudeness .
5. Manavs anger is not justified...AngryArchu's torture by Savita was thoroughly justified .
6. Manav is shameless...AngryArchu is characterless .
7. His family is ruined, so what, he should beg archu to come back and prove his innocence...ClapNo he shud marry Shravani ClapClap And never ever wonder about his sainted mom's ugly mouth and tamashas that landed them in jail in the first place .........and yeah to top it he shud worship Girish who broke his dead brothers heart .
8. Archu and her family has nothing to do with this....SmileSavita is pure like gangajal and tried her utmost to keep their marraige intact LOL
9. If manav had married sum other girl, still same would have happened with him...ConfusedIF Archu had married Satish , she wud have suffered same ordeal .
10. Manav shud  learn from Archu that how love revives suddenly as archu suddenly
realized that she loves manav a lot... ClapArchu shud not be feminine and hesitate before taking decisions in her mind she shud be bold like a man and quickly jump to a conclusion that she is in love
11. Poor archu, she did nothing as she always trusted Manav, its all manavs fault.. AngryDont u dare say it is Manav's fault ! Sweetu tutu puttu Manav par usne doubt kiya hi kaise ? LOL
I hope thats fine..... Wink LOL Will put up more points when i gather those...Wink

Guptill i loved ur post hope u dont mind me joining in to have fun . Btw i dont believe ur biased .........I like ur posts .SmileDont mind ok , was just having fun .

-ALI-sensodynePiyatrix

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
wowwwwww this topis is hilarious ROFL ROFL
thanks guptill for starting and i don't think u blindly support Manav
I think start topic like this than talking seriously about idiotic Manav and Stupid Archu LOL

aftvjunkie-ALI-koolsadhu1000

SeemaPia2111

SeemaPia2111

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ guptill: Couldn't stop laughing after reading your post LOL!!!

After reading it I definitely can't say that you are blind about Manav, it seems other way around now Shocked

Didn't mean to upset you, I was just kidding, taking my comments back Wink

-ALI-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top