Dill Mill Gaye

6/1- Sid-Riddz- We fight , punch , cry and rule!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hi there,

My posts will be posted late for a few days due to unavoidable reasons. My haters can pop the champagne and my friends can..... write and make posts ahead of me.LOL....

Okay, back to the topic. Smile
Smile
I had never thought I would find the chemistry between Riddzie and Sid this good. And even though am not that big a fan of them yet , i am definitely warming up to them and i really like seeing them sweat it out with their lashing tongues , aggressive behaviour and mutual bashing.Wink

Sid was never known for his temper.... Riddzie was never known for her temper. They were sweet individuals in their own worlds until love deserted Sid and luck deserted Riddzie in love.

And then ... they met.....The sparks flew and they are only turning into firecrackers everyday.... hatred mounting due to Riddzie's unreasonable prejudice and anger clubbed with Sid' hurt pride , wounded self respect and challenged manhood.

Today, as Riddhima recovered from the memories of the times gone by , holding Armaan's locker and tears swimming in her eyes at the thought of her love , friends and life buried in the sands of time .... Sid walked in... telling Riddhima possessively that the locker belongs to Tamanna. Embarrassed.....and then, .....

ROUND 2 STARTS!... Exit Emotion ... Enter Fury. LOLLOLLOL

Sid wanted to pinch himself all over to convince himself that he was not seeing this 'Bloody Chudail' for real... it has to be , has to be , has to be a HALLUCINATION. Riddzie , on the other hand , only needed to hear Sid's pet name for her to let off steam and unleash her angry horses at Sid.

What followed was a forced fight between Sid and Riddz.... forced because there is no LOGICAL reason to fight... but they are fighting because....

-They started at a wrong note.

- They just cannot handle each-other's presence.

- Instinctively , they have an irrepressible urge to fight with each-other and they will one day know why it was so.

When you fight with a hot head and a troubled heart , fights are steaming hot  and reason?... haah! Out of the windows , honeysuckles.

Sid insulted Riddz with the choicest of abuses and insults while Riddzie seemed to lose tongue because Sid managed to stun her so many times. He called her 'garbage', 'ugly', 'insane' and these are just a few of Sid's terms of endearment for Riddhima. Provoked by the one whom she had provoked on her own due to her blind prejudice , she called him a molester , a rapist.Ouch..... that did it for Sid. There is a limit upto which you can dig your toes into the soil of manners and civility..... then , when you are thrown off the edge , you give into your basic animal instincts and go charging at the oppressor.

Sid was no different. Rapist! Molester! Me? Oh well, why don't you give me a chance to tell you what molestation is all about?Angry..... He yanked a protesting Riddzie by her arm and took her into the changing room , slamming her against an array of hangers , not letting go off her inspite of the fight that she put up.

For once , the iron maiden became vulnerable once again.... fearful of Sid , cowering under his grasp like a child, shutting her eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks and begging Sid to let her go.... And Sid... well, Sid is all heart ....as soon as the furious Riddhima stepped back... a stung Sid also stepped back... his face softened a little.... and he slowly released Riddhima .....he looked away.... not because he had melted because of her tears.... because he didn't like what he was doing to her....Riddhima pushed him away and ran out.... And Sid did not react to that push.... did not even look at her go.... he just felt bad about himself.... that reflects the kind of wonderful man he is....

Of course, nothing changes between Bloody Chudail and Bloody Molester. LOL.... Riddhima is raging all over the hospital , screaming for Sid's blood and hunting for him to kill him......and Sid? Welll, he is blowing hot and cold and swearing to kill Riddzie as soon as he sees her again....

Irony : Sid is swearing to help Atul's abla naari  friend Riddhima and save her from the rapist.... little knowing that he is taking a contract to kill himself!Wink

LOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobjosephina_vegasdr_ashforbiddenloveroshni.r3lilindiangurl13soapbubbleSarah4evaRadiantTreasureFaithnFatetwisted_lizeveline0o.Leah.o0-sumaiya-bhavi20_sAnhdara13-iPayal-samicuteaamirkhanfannyctophiliatrina_saras

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6/1- Sid-Riddz- We fight , punch , cry and rule!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niksidfan

IF-Rockerz

niksidfan

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
wow yaar ,what a write up,day never ends without reading ur writeup,amazing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguartrina_saras

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
finally here comes poco!!! i am so addicted to ur analysis i can't go to bed without reading them!!!

U always throw some new light and focus on the subtle emotions and expressions expressioned by the characters which mostly go unnoticed!!! (atleast by me!!)

eg:he looked away.... not because he had melted because of her tears.... because he didn't like what he was doing to her....Riddhima pushed him away and ran out.... And Sid did not react to that push.... did not even look at her go.... he just felt bad about himself.... that reflects the kind of wonderful man he is....
Sid - ridhz were awesome as usual, loved the choice of words Sid had for Ms. Universe..so much like Sidy

The pace is a little slow now, but i am liking the developments and the interactions!

i don't have much to add!!

thanks

cheers
Kai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_lizTheBlackJaguartrina_saras

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey Nits...will come back later and update my post....wud jus like to say....WOAH were those fireworks or wat??Wacko....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
In my mind n heart..cant say that i can still accept this pairingConfused..
Honestly i found your analysis more interesting n captivating..reading this has made me a bit open about them...
they r wonderful actors, no doubt about that...
Your write up was more enjoyable than the scene..now when i go back n watch it...ur analysis makes it very different n lends new shades to it..prior non existantClapClapClap

Kai.TheBlackJaguar

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey Nitz,
everyday i watch the epi and come straight to the forum to read ur posts yaar. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

dr_ash

dr_ash

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hi nitz i just come up here to read ur posts i m addicted to ur posts well written Clapsid ridzie are on for me

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hey Poco,

I stopped watching DMG due to the obvious reasons but your posts do definitely tempt me to watch DMG againBig smileBig smileBig smile. The way you describe the scene with your own intake on it, Damn woman you definitely are a born writerClapClapClap. Hey why don't you join CVS and write the script for DMG. I know you would give more weightage to Yuvi but that's okay as long as I get reasonable characters. I will definitely start to post more once I restart watching DMG and that day is for sure  near if you continue your posts everyday on the day's scenes and when I read them I sure am tempted.WinkWinkWink

Take Care
-Sarada

Edited by psarada - 06 January 2010 at 11:53am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top