Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Ananya's YPNHK Written update 6th jan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hello guys...Since My job remains to write the wednesday updates only...I am here writing wednesday update...Here's for 6th january.10
Enjoy
Ammu

Ananya's top 10 highlights...

1) The show starts with a college scene. Bittan gushes about how cute abeer is as he came to help them in university. LEher denies and say he just wants to know her name, Which is definitely NOT going to know.

2) the scene shifts to vajyapee's chambers as Abeer's father comes to know about the papers Mathur's have sent and he orders Mr. Pathak not to do work without original papers. Pathak agrees.

3) Scene shifts to Pathak household where Veena is still hopeful about Abeer-deepa's marriage. Deepa seems rather dumb but still tells her mother not to think of anything like that. A pandit appears and veena asks about her daughter's marriage in a huff. Sudha and Abeer's daadi watch this and the neighbours tease them and talk about some guy who went America and got married to a Firang. Sudha gets tensed but Abeer's daadi snorts at this. and she says Lalla wil never ignore her command.

4) Abeer gets a form submitted by the name swati khare...and calls leher swati...:) Leher says her name isn't swati! and walks away! Abeer gets disheartened and then a girl with nasal voice comes and claims herself as swati khare...:) she thanks him and Abeer answers in an equally nasal voice. ( That was soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!)

5) Abeer scolds his friends for NOT knowing Leher;s name and His friends tease him and say he is in love..Heart Abeer denies and says he wants to 3-4 affairs. :) And he says to his friends ki aage se riksha pakad ke aana...Tongue

6) Post break scene describes Abeer getting his sister Chutki to the terrace for asking leher's name and he flies a kite in order to send chutki there. Chutki comes and informs him that They are guddan and bittan.. Abeer gets irritated and says what's the real name? Chutki says pooch ke aau? Abeer feels like slapping her, Instead go tell baanketo get me a glass of water.

7) Next scene....Awww...cutest one....Describes Abeer asking Leher's name himself...he asks for 5 chances..And makes shayari to impress her and ask her name. when he loses the 4 chances, Bittan helps him out and writes her name on the kite. ( It was soooo cute that I can't express how happy I am...We want more scenes like that) When abeer guesses right, Leher turns and sees bittan holding the kite and well..she gets annoyed and abuses Abeer. Just then....DHAN TE NAN! Chachiji comes and sees all the tamasha!!! Tongue

8) Good thing- the last scene....:) yay! loved it completely...hats off to cv's for such a wonderfully original scene.

9) Bad thing- more scenes required like the last scene...Nothing bad today! except for the pathak's drama! Unhappy

10) what happens next? What will chachiji do? FInd out for the next episode...Smile Which I am not writing..Unhappy

take care
Ananya

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhspandey1ER_ER_YAHima1985sashbrgattutvfrnds001mahmansmaJaNa07AnjanaYYZregallaMona_Mauryasihupiyualka-Ritz--.nandini.-sam.Maz.jyoti06minuuAnu-Reddy*Dakoo_Minzy*nivedithabones88Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ananya's YPNHK Written update 6th jan" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Ananya. Hug

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanks ananya.Even i loved the last scene it was so refreshing and romantic

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz