Page 1
Page   of 131
Page 2 Page 131

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Nupur Shergil

Nupur is the sweetest person on the earth till now . She is adorable .Nupur is the younger sister of adhiraj and samrat ..her brothers are very possesive about her . She is like a little kid to them whom  they have to take care off  . They love nupur dearly .She has her own sweet charm . Likes to live a simple non-complicated life  '.she is her moms favorite ''as only daughter in the whole family ...she is very successful She only talks to people who have manners and know their limits''as she get hurts easily ..she is very cute and beautiful girl who talks very less'she is very innocent and  always have a soft corner for each and every person in the world ....she is friends with almost everyone'..everyone likes her due to her friendly nature and her simplicity'which makes her different she is beauty with brains she lost her dad  and saw her family  shattering without her dad. He always helped her bro  in family business . .and too helped her mom in household . She decorate her home really well ...she love to spend time with her smart and dashing bros'She topped in almost every exam of medical college and is a successful doctor now......her mother is proud of her ...She helped everyone who needed her  not only as a doctor but as a human being too . She believes in simple living  high thinking . She carries herself very well . She is an awesome  dancer and a singer too ... Nupur  is very sweet and kind she is an angel , fairy  or I can say a dream girl for each and every guy in todays world . a special boy will came in her life soon selected by her mom and approved by her brothers .

Samrat Shergil

Samrat is  hansome , dashing  hunk , He is a very caring and loving son and brother . He  hate lies . The persons he love most  in his life are his siblings and his mother . He is careless to a little bit . "'''but can never refuse anything his mom says .He is an event manager . He never hides anything from his sister  and brother . He is very protective when it comes to his close friends and siblings . he cannot listen anything  wrong about his near and  dear ones . He did his  job very well and is a successful event manager . He is  lazy at times .  He has the ability of taking stock of any circumstance & is remarkably quick in thinking.solutions to problems  ...he always help nupur to get solutions . He is emotional at times and have a soft corner for each and every person in life like his sister . He did event management and not join his brothers business  because he want to be self dependent . He loves to sing and compose songs . he has a melodious voice .

Adhiraj shergil

Adhiraj is  very introvert,studious,caring ,loving ,handsome hunk sadu akdu girls drool upon him  but he hates to talk to them  . But there is a special girl in his life whom he always take care off ,, with whom he love to spend his time . And that's  her sweet little sister Nupur . He fulfills each and every demand of her before saying . .he loves her very much and two more important persons in his life are his mom and his bro , Samrat shergil who is exactly opposite to him . Adhiraj today is a indrustalist who is a great competition to Mayank sharma . Will tell about mayank later on . Adhiraj stood on his legs himself  as after his fathers death , he was the eldest son . He understands his responsibilities very well and always help his mother  in  taking major  decisions  even . His mother is proud to have a son like him . He always showed the right ways to his siblings in case of trouble . He loved them too dearly . He is  down to earth person . he is really caring and loving towards his family ...

Priya Shergil

She is the head of shergil's family ..she is proud of her both sons and her sweet little daughter . she loves them dearly . she is an open minded person , she understand her childrens very well . She never  stopped them  from achieving  their goals in life . she allow them to fly high .......she completely trust her children . ................................. 

This was all about shergil's family . will tell about sharma family if you liked the ff .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 26 November 2010 at 9:58am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Parvin86coolfire98Mariam_mjhtMoNaYaRoXmayurian-artianX..Niha..Xprerna_agrawalsweety_urshsanjana25SaJan-SaJangopi06kirti123topsyturvy23daniella05-Illusion-Angle.Favouriteofallrose.mnzooni.blueShwePootaibaaaAmyArTiMayUrBeetAasthahere-CreativeSoul-Ayesha.-afsha-missinguonly-krazyriya-ShafooSobtiObsessionFaria.sindhyaa.hgrhrFragranceOfLoveSoulmate_Sana..Mariyam..mayurartiMyInspirationz--Mahima--Samraat_92.PINK.Nikki_TitliKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Journey ( updated ) Page no 122, 123" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Guys i started character sketch , and forget to tell you all about my theme . waise i am Surbhi , i am 16 year old  girl . this is my first ff guys . i am inspired from my friends mahak . She really writes well and i know i cant write as well as her . but i thought of trying . my theme is to show the bond of love between  members of sharma family and to show bond of love in shergils family . the two families will be joined because of priya and shilpa . Mothers of the family . actually they  were best friends in colledge and they lost each others track after colledge . But they met again and shilpa loved nupur and same from  priya for mayank . They decided to get  their childrens married . So i am going to show how these too different persons  cope with each other . how this bond between mayank nupur which was set by their  parents become more and more stronger  and lead its way to love .  How they adjust with each  other .

Edited by surbhi123 - 07 January 2010 at 12:50am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Parvin86VM_loversanjana25prerna_agrawalsweety_urshtopsyturvy23daniella05t-mayur-sajan-jkirti123love.mayurartirose.mniHeartMoiFavouriteofall-Samira-taibaaaSobtiObsessionFaria.sindhyaa.hgrhrAyesha.Soulmate_SanaFragranceOfLovemissinguonlymayurarti-CreativeSoul-Samraat_92--Mahima--.PINK.

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Guys if you liked my theme and want to read this ff , than please comment . will only write if you  guys will like my work    

Index

1 shergil's family intro --------------page 1
2 sharma family intro----------------page 4
3 Friend's intro      ------------------page 4
4 First update       --------------------page 13
5 promo.........................................page 23
6 second update ..............................page 26
7 3rd update .......................................page 41
8 promo update ....................................page 52
9 promo update ....................................page 57
10 4th update......................................page 65
11 5th update.......................................page 93
12 some siggies on the characters.........page 100
13 6th update....................................page 122 123

Edited by Surbhi123 - 26 November 2010 at 9:59am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009MoNaYaRoXsweety_urshdaniella05kirti123iHeartMoiAngle.Favouriteofall-Samira-SobtiObsessionhgrhrFaria.Ayesha.Soulmate_Sanamissinguonlymayurarti.Perk.Samraat_92.PINK.

Angle.

IF-Rockerz

Angle.

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
yaar surbhi tu ff likhrahi hai or bataya bhi nehi. pm bhi nehi kiya. very bad

btw congrats 4 ur 1st ff. the cs and concept was awsome. i just loved it. ab jaldi se update karle or ha pm karna maat bhoolna. warna i will kill u

Edited by Tapoor - 06 January 2010 at 10:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
nice intro!
do continue soon...
i'm def up for reading more of mayur!!

EtherealRati

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
loved the ch!

do continue soon.........

EtherealRati

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

EtherealRati

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
awesome intro of shergill family plzzzzzz continue soon and add me into ur pm list

love
sana

EtherealRati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top