manav is disgusting(Disappointing Manav Pg5) - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
i think this is  a bad situation turned worse by the lack of communication between , well practically everyone

Originally posted by sonu_272

Manav disappointed me once again!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Imean how can he be so rude.Last time when they were in court and archu rejected the divorce,i was hoping to see a slight change in manav's behaviour towards her.But he was in turn pleeding judge for the divorce.I mean how can you do that,doesn't the thought of archu's dignity and her love came into his mind. I am not surprised at Manav's reaction. He is very angry after all that his family has gone through.. so why will he say yes, even I love my wife.. and even though she has done a lot with my family I'm willing to forget it all for the sake of my pavitra rishta and accept her back in my life.... If I had been in Manav's place I wud have shouted at Archana that after all this mess you still expect me to work on this relationship... what is there in this relationship anyway to be saved.. I have broken it in front of you remember.. so why this nautanki now???? Just like he had said at Sulochana's house. i liked the way judge asked him for a reson to divorce archu and he had no reasons๐Ÿ˜†.Still he is not giving up his angry behaviour with no reason to hate archu(As we saw in the court). No reason to hate Achu??? Arey all this mess is happening cos of this BIG reason to hate Archu namely the complaint lodged against his family (misunderstanding). Why he didn't say it in court I have no idea.. maybe he didn't want to wash dirty linen in public is my guess.

His first and may be the last priority is to marry shravani because his brother got her involved in premartial sex! Oh,god bechare Archana!

He is desprate to fullfill his promise towards shravani neglecting the Seven Promises he made with archu during the Saat Phere!๐Ÿ˜ก
 Puhlease.. he is not divorcing Archu cos he wants to marry Shravani ... he is ready to marry Shravani cos he is getting divorced.. in fact divorce is just the legal formality... the relationship crashed down for him the day he came to know Archu made the complaint... and Saat phere... remember what he said in jail.. I break these promises that i made at the time of my wedding... at that time Shravni ws nowhere in the picture... he is not breaking the seven promises for Shravani's sake at all!!!
How can he neglect his responsibility towards archu and hurt her emotions to hide the sin of his brother?
right now, my dear, he doesn't know Archu loves him, pata hota toh itna naraaz nahi hota... use toh yehi lagta hai Archana ne dokha diya hai usko aur pyar toh 6 mahine se dekha hi nahin hai usne... aur responsibility.. kaun si responsibility.. rishta toot chuka hai.. Archana nikaal chuki hai use 6 mahine se apni life se... kahan hai responsibilty...

All your points above will be justified if in the future Manav agrees to marry Shravani inspite of knowing that Archana is not guilty and loves him.
 I understand that everyone is angry with Mnav as of now for marrying Shravani, even I think its a wrong decision... but at least try and see things through his point of view... which person would like to go back to a marriage which caused his family so much of torture... he doesn't even know that Archana refused cos she knows the truth about him... which man would like to stay with a woman who thinks he is characterless?? At the end of the day love and saath phere don't keep up your relationship do, mutual respect and trust do... and the misunderstandings right now have created a situation where unlike before, Manav has no respect or trust in Archana. Then why wud he want to go back in that relationship. He himself knows he loves Archana but doesn't accept it, neither does he want to go back to this relationship cos he knows it won't survive without respect and trust.. in fact it is better to rot in hell than stay with a person whom you don't respect... precisely the reason why Archana didn't come to Manav's house since 6 months, cos there was love, but no respect as she thought he was characterless.. no girl wud have liked to stay with such a guy.

Where was the respect of shravani when she got engaged with such a dirty guilt before marriage?doesnot she thought about the consequences before getting laid with Sachin?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Agree with you here!!! 
Where is Girish's respect and dignity when he is now emotionally Blackmailing Manav to Marry her Badchalan Daughter after rejected Sachin because of his mothers behaviour?๐Ÿ˜•
 Agree with you here too!!!

I Think the show should be named as Ajab Prem Ke Gazab Khani or Instead of PR!
Have Your comments!
Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
@Sonu-272: would just like to point out that legally Manav had a reason that he could have cited in court. One can file for divorce if the other party abandons the marital home, which is, in effect, what Archana did. But of course we wouldn't expect poor Manav - who's clearly not too savvy about the law, or indeed anything other than the insides of cars -  to know this, or if he knew it, to remember it in the heat of the moment.  
@commentator: I think there were lots of things he cud have said... public insult by the Karanjkar family in front of the whole chawl calling him characterless, Archna leaving home, police complaint against his family, and also the Satish reason, as he thinks that Archana was ready to get married to Satish.

but he didn't say anything... maybe cos unlike his mother he dislikes washing dirty linen in public, or maybe his love for Archana didn't let him insult her in this manner.

even Savita was looking at Manav hoping that he wud say something.. but nope!!