Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
sonu272 I am on your side in this argument .😊

I would not call him disgusting , however . But I wud definetely call him WRONG .

I do not believe he has full right to be angry . I can make a case for Archana's unresponsiveness and point out hundreds of mistakes that sweetu Manav has done ...............but i wont go into those details here . Read my earlier posts for that ..........sab detail mein udhar hai .The latest being guptill's own thread .........I dont like this Manav . My views r there too .

The biggest thing that currently goes against sweetu Manav is that he damaged the Pavitra Rishta by agreeing to marry Shravani . They cud have shown any damn thing but agreeing to marry really damAGED IT .  He cud have said he was burned out . That he was still reeling under the effects of his earlier broken marraige .........that as a human he was simply not upto it . But he was eager to marry Shravni ............even Savita isnt responsibble for that decision , it was his alone .

Archu refused to marry Satish ..........and remained true to the rishta of the heart inspite of the divorce going on in court . There is an argument made here that Satish was not pregnant . Well , even if Satish did have the capacity to become pregnant 😆 I want to point out that THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE . Why shud the pregnancy change anything ? If Manav and Archu had not been divorced and still living together , and this same thing had happened , was Manav gonna divorce Archu and marry Shravni ? Or ,if archu was pregnant too , was he going to marry Shravni , have two wives , and be ' responsible '?

Love and responsibility choices r tough but one can be responsible by always remaining true to his love too . In the Ramayan , Ram sent Sita away to the forest as people were talking and it was not really in the interest of the  kingdom to have chaos at that moment . For chaos was threatening to break out . Many have criticised Ram for this action.........and those opinions r subjective . But what i want to say is Ram id not marry a second time although a lot of pressure was put on him by his ministers , Guru , and family too . It was perfectly normal for a king to marry  again in those days .His own father had three wives . Besides Ram was asked to marry for an heir . Yet he refused . He slept on the floor , and ate fruits and roots just as Sita was living in the forest . He didnt look at another woman . There were only so much adjustments that he cud make . As a lover , as a husband hhe remained true to his pavitra rishta with Sita till the end and Sita won as a woman .

There is no anger in Manav or Savitas mind about girish's role in this whole mess . There jolly well shud be . Girish is hypocrite . The very same loser household of the Deshmukhs that he turned down was perfectly ok for him once he discovered his daughter had gotten laid and knocked up . Savita to this point has licked and licked Girish's shoes only for money . And Manav has supported her . He ignores Damodar , who truly loves him...........infact , only Damodar truly loves Manav in that family . He pampers Savita who tried to sell him twice in the marraige market . There is no anger about that . Savita can be so foul mouthed and explosive with the Karanjkars who were decent folk .........but Savita did not run and catch Girishs collar when Sachin died saying U killed my son ............u had seen his mental state yet u ruthlessly phoned at night to send him over the edge , u cruel man ..............meri hai lagegi tumhe . No , we see her giving unecessary hai to Sulochana .........who really isnt responsible in any way for Sachins death . we see her running to Karanjkar home to lay fresh guilt trip on Archu with Sachins sari . And Manav supports her in this . The reason given by Manav fans here is poor sweetu Manav's brain is addled because of the grief . I say BULL .

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manavs anger is completely justified.. But his step to marry shravani is completely wrong... Thats all, i have said enough......
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totaly Agree wiv u Manav, nowadays is very cruel towards Archu but if u put youself in his situation, i think i will do the same, Manav's behaviour has changed coz he has lost his brother which is very very horrible so it is true that he will be upset n misrable which he is n because they were in jail n Manav thought it's coz of Archu, sachin's visa was rejected, love was also rejected n he was depressed n he drank alot n died aviously it is coz he is rejected from things meaning it's because he went to jail so Manav will ovously think it is Archu's fault coz she sent them to jail. N if someone is sad n has lost someone n thinks someone is ressponsible for  someones death then they will surelly want to kill that person n not forgive them same like that manav want's to break all ties with Archu. but only we Know it is not Archu's fault.

But yeah i also feel very sorry for Archu as it is not her fault, but it's not Manav's fault either, because everything in his eyes seems it Archu's fault.

But i wish everything goes well n they reunite quickly. N then we see both of them together how sweet 😛

Anyways welcome to this forum n plz post more good n intresting topics.
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
koolsadhu1000 i totaly agree wiv u.
every word u have said is true.
sensodyne thumbnail
@koolsadhu1000
U know i really hate to defer ur opnion because i like ur writing
As u can defend Archu with lots of point i think even i can give try to defend Manav and point out mistakes done by Archu and Family.
but i think u are really biased towards Archu and her family and if I'm not wrong u had were posted scolding Archu when she did wrong?
and when Sulochana slapped Manav with out no reason and insulted? were u in support of Manav

U saying of Manav being wrong by accepting to marry was biggest mistake he done to his relation to Archu and i don't think none of Manav fan or PR fan is supporting it and by saying no to Satish by Archu does not prove that she has done every possiblity to save her marriage that to after divorce.. where was her feeling towards Manav when he begged like a begger where ever he saw Archu but she would just run away.. and didn't she say that she hates Manav to core and wanna move on life even though he had done no mistake but here Manav has reason to get angry but this makes him wrong... no i will support Manav as he has a reason to be angry with Archu..Manav is at least listening what Archu is saying but Archu was not even doing it.

And u saying that If Manav and Archu had not been divorced and still living together , and this same thing had happened , was Manav gonna divorce Archu and marry Shravni ? Or ,if archu was pregnant too , was he going to marry Shravni , have two wives , and be ' responsible '?
no he would not definitely done it and may be all this would not happened if Archu had trust on Manav..

U know comparing Ramayan to PR is really bad u Archu is not Sita..we all know Sita trusted Ram so much and respected his words when he said to go out of his life but here Archu did not trust him during the time Manav needed most but now Manav has to trust Archu why because he loves her and this Pavitra Rishta... and we all know Manav has told so many times to Archu that he done no mistake has Archu ever trusted him?? no....
I really don't understand why Manav should not angry??

Of Manav not listening to his father is definitely wrong but u know some times i feel Damodar is simply supporting Archu even when Manav says that Archu did not trust him before he says this is misunderstanding created b/w u both and i will try to solve it,then why can't he do same thing now?
but i think Archu fans always want only Manav to under stand Archu and her family no matter whether those people trust him or not..
Of Girishji not being blamed by Manav and his Aayi is definitely wrong i do accept but i think this issue will difenelty come in near future...

But I'm sure Manav will definitely not marry Sharavni
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manav also suffers from inferiority complex like Archana. He just thinks I am not as good as this person or that. He is totally in awe of Girish and therefore cannot even think that Girish by his so-called practical behaviour sent Sachin over the edge. Girish was never in favour of this alliance so Manav always treated  this as a big favour he is doing to the Deshmukhs .
So manav will always obilige Girish and be his yesman and say ji huzoor to him all his life.Why can anyone expect him to think clearly under these circumstances and separate right from wrong?
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SeemaPia2111

Guptill, I have been reading all your comments in IF regarding Manav, don't take me wrong, but I think you are blind about Manav 😉

I think so too...just an observation...u can blast me later 😊
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

sonu272 I am on your side in this argument .😊

I would not call him disgusting , however . But I wud definetely call him WRONG .

I do not believe he has full right to be angry . I can make a case for Archana's unresponsiveness and point out hundreds of mistakes that sweetu Manav has done ...............but i wont go into those details here . Read my earlier posts for that ..........sab detail mein udhar hai .The latest being guptill's own thread .........I dont like this Manav . My views r there too .

The biggest thing that currently goes against sweetu Manav is that he damaged the Pavitra Rishta by agreeing to marry Shravani . They cud have shown any damn thing but agreeing to marry really damAGED IT . He cud have said he was burned out . That he was still reeling under the effects of his earlier broken marraige .........that as a human he was simply not upto it . But he was eager to marry Shravni ............even Savita isnt responsibble for that decision , it was his alone .

Archu refused to marry Satish ..........and remained true to the rishta of the heart inspite of the divorce going on in court . There is an argument made here that Satish was not pregnant . Well , even if Satish did have the capacity to become pregnant 😆I want to point out that THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE . Why shud the pregnancy change anything ? If Manav and Archu had not been divorced and still living together , and this same thing had happened , was Manav gonna divorce Archu and marry Shravni ? Or ,if archu was pregnant too , was he going to marry Shravni , have two wives , and be ' responsible '?

Love and responsibility choices r tough but one can be responsible by always remaining true to his love too . In the Ramayan , Ram sent Sita away to the forest as people were talking and it was not really in the interest of the kingdom to have chaos at that moment . For chaos was threatening to break out . Many have criticised Ram for this action.........and those opinions r subjective . But what i want to say is Ram id not marry a second time although a lot of pressure was put on him by his ministers , Guru , and family too . It was perfectly normal for a king to marry again in those days .His own father had three wives . Besides Ram was asked to marry for an heir . Yet he refused . He slept on the floor , and ate fruits and roots just as Sita was living in the forest . He didnt look at another woman . There were only so much adjustments that he cud make . As a lover , as a husband hhe remained true to his pavitra rishta with Sita till the end and Sita won as a woman .

There is no anger in Manav or Savitas mind about girish's role in this whole mess . There jolly well shud be . Girish is hypocrite . The very same loser household of the Deshmukhs that he turned down was perfectly ok for him once he discovered his daughter had gotten laid and knocked up . Savita to this point has licked and licked Girish's shoes only for money . And Manav has supported her . He ignores Damodar , who truly loves him...........infact , only Damodar truly loves Manav in that family . He pampers Savita who tried to sell him twice in the marraige market . There is no anger about that . Savita can be so foul mouthed and explosive with the Karanjkars who were decent folk .........but Savita did not run and catch Girishs collar when Sachin died saying U killed my son ............u had seen his mental state yet u ruthlessly phoned at night to send him over the edge , u cruel man ..............meri hai lagegi tumhe . No , we see her giving unecessary hai to Sulochana .........who really isnt responsible in any way for Sachins death . we see her running to Karanjkar home to lay fresh guilt trip on Archu with Sachins sari . And Manav supports her in this . The reason given by Manav fans here is poor sweetu Manav's brain is addled because of the grief . I say BULL .

Agreed with your points...again...i am so glad that you post replys so i dont have to waste time and energy doing it, and you do it so logically too, everything i want to say. On another note no one would blame girish because he is the man with the money, and as the old saying goes "money talks and b******t walks.   ðŸ˜Š 😊
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@cbnerd:
i dont mind.. But, i explained above that i am not BLIND ABOUT MANAV, honestly speaking......
Ok, i will not defend him now...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishr

@koolsadhu1000
U know i really hate to defer ur opnion because i like ur writing Thank u very much for that dear . appreciate it .
As u can defend Archu with lots of point i think even i can give try to defend Manav and point out mistakes done by Archu and Family.
but i think u are really biased towards Archu and her family and if I'm not wrong u had were posted scolding Archu when she did wrong?
and when Sulochana slapped Manav with out no reason and insulted? were u in support of Manav  I will put it this way . I am not biased towards Archu but a large part of the forum is definetely in favour of Manav . Besides I really really do not believe Sulochana was wrong , right upto the point she did not give the phone call to archu as Manav did not tell he was talking from JAIL . Earlier day he had told archu to leave the engagement inspite of sachin inviting her there . She picked up the phone in a miffed mood . So I exonerate her totally . But yes , I do blame Archu for not hearing Manav out as she too had been framed earlier . This blame is totally on Archana's head . I had written a post blasting archu when she took Satish , of all people , when she went to confront Manav about the signature on divorce papers . I found that insensitive and foolish . Too bad u didnt read it . F rankly my dear , I dont fall ever in the FAN category . I do have a habit of bluntly speaking my mind even if they r contrary to popular opinion . Very soon Archu will be doing sumthing incredibly foolish since this is an Ekta serial . Watch out for my posts then !😊 Also , I did Not at all take her side for selling her jewellery . U urself read my post there . I do not support anyone blindly . But I found that in this forum Karanjkars were hated by many and Savita inspite of being evil was praised only coz her depiction was humorous . A lot of passion was expected from Archu from just a fifteen day stay ............not one person understood that a middle class marathi girl from Dombivli , who had not even completed her education and had such inferiority complex wud never have the guts to talk loudly or passionately like this...........that it was a diffrent thing for a guy as the society there is conservative and chauvinistic . If i am defending Archana at this point , trust me , I do so coz I feel she and the Karanjkars have been grossly misunderstood by many on the forum who have a solid crush on Manav as he is hot . Not ALL mind u . But 50% do have that attitude...........totally biased towards Manav . They went to the extent of saying Savita is not wrong ........that archu deserved savitas treatment . I used to be shocked to read these views . There was nothing glorifiable about Savita's treatment of Archu.............it was ABUSE , plain and simple . The Karanjkars never intefered in Manav and Archanas marraige when they really sent archu there .........tthose 15 days . They tolerated every nonsense of his mother . Chupchaap . Noway r the Karanjkars bad nor is Archu today responsible for Sachins death . Girish is .Partly that too . I stick to my opinions . Anyways nishr this is endless topic. U will soon understand that I will not hesitate to blast Archu if i find her behaviour full of nonsense . Coz I simply cannot support anyone blindly..........its not me .  I did not find archu's selling jewellery action heroic at all ., i found it controlling and i voiced it !

Btw thanks much for liking my posts.

U saying of Manav being wrong by accepting to marry ws biggest mistake he done to his relation to Archu and i don't think none of Manav fan or PR fan is supporting it and by saying no to Satish by Archu does not prove that she has done every possiblity to save her marriage that to after divorce.. where was her feeling towards Manav when he begged like a begger where ever he saw Archu but she would just run away.. and didn't she say that she hates Manav to core and wanna move on life even though he had done no mistake but here Manav has reason to get angry but this makes him wrong... no i will support Manav as he has a reason to be angry with Archu..Manav is at least listening what Archu is saying but Archu was not even doing it. Where he is listening ? I dont see that . He is not listening at all ..........he has closed his ears . Archana did NOT file the complaint . archna did Not mary Satish . Archana did not kill Sachin. Girish's phonecall did . Archana did not sign divorce papers first .......he did .By believing her vahini . Archna at least went to him to confront about the sign .........it was an attempt to save her marraige . Her only foolishness was she took Satish there .  None of the things she did . Her only mistake was she refused to talk to him two three times . For that the punishment she got is far too big . If u note , Manav signed papers first , Manav agreed to marry Shravni . The two biggest damages to the relationship were ultimately done by Manav NOT archana . Undoubtedly he had  his reasons........but it must be noted that Archana was as much a victim of plots as he was . So this strong bias for Manav in the forum surprised me .

And u saying that If Manav and Archu had not been divorced and still living together , and this same thing had happened , was Manav gonna divorce Archu and marry Shravni ? Or ,if archu was pregnant too , was he going to marry Shravni , have two wives , and be ' responsible '?
no he would not definitely done it and may be all this would not happened if Archu had trust on Manav..

U know comparing Ramayan to PR is really bad u Archu is not Sita..we all know Sita trusted Ram so much and respected his words when he said to go out of his life but here Archu did not trust him during the time Manav needed most but now Manav has to trust Archu why because he loves her and this Pavitra Rishta... and we all know Manav has told so many times to Archu that he done no mistake has Archu ever trusted him?? no....Why bad ? The telly buzz article clearly stated Manav has to make chhoice between  love and responsibility . So I gave example that ok , if responsibility comes first , still one can be true to love .........no one can be hundred percent Ram or Sita . But archu did not even think of another man upto this point right ? So why shud Manav rush to fulfil responsibility that is not even his ? Btw the day archu too does like him , I will call both of them DUMB .
I really don't understand why Manav should not angry?? By all means he can be angry nishr . U dont read my posts carefully enough . He has complete right to be angry ..............My objection is why the hell did he agree to marry another girl ? One can stay angry at his lover but refuse to marry another girl .......it is called being true to the felling of love in the heart .

Of Manav not listening to his father is definitely wrong but u know some times i feel Damodar is simply supporting Archu even when Manav says that Archu did not trust him before he says this is misunderstanding created b/w u both and i will try to solve it,then why can't he do same thing now?
but i think Archu fans always want only Manav to under stand Archu and her family no matter whether those people trust him or not..
Of Girishji not being blamed by Manav and his Aayi is definitely wrong i do accept but i think this issue will difenelty come in near future...

But I'm sure Manav will definitely not marry Sharavni

Yes but it wud have been infinitely better if Manav returned to archu on his OWN . Not coz  shravni turns noble and refuses to marry him or coz Shravni losses baby in accident . That has no meaning .