Pavitra Rishta

manav is disgusting(Disappointing Manav Pg5) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Noooooo he is not yaar... Yeah its bad these days n he is very angry but he has reasons for it yaar come on look at his condition poor guy has been to his worst nightmare.. His family has suffered soo much... He has all rights to be angry... Even i dont like his anger but then he has full right to be angry....

I agree with guptill n nikitagmc completely...

Edited by mitts - 06 January 2010 at 6:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "manav is disgusting(Disappointing Manav Pg5) (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelina23

Groupbie

angelina23

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hi there everyone,
I also would disagree that Manav is disgusting. In fact, I think he is right in the way he is treating Archana. I don't have much sympathy for Archana simply because in each case, she has either been a wrong judge of character, or she is a coward who can't speak her mind. Of all the people, she trusted Ajit over Manav, the same Ajit who framed her and called her a prostitute. She knows what he is capable of. He made her go all the way to a brothel, gave her photo to a pimp and made it look extremely beleivable to satish's family that she was a prostitute. At that moment, her beloved mother had a fit and blamed Satish's family for beleiving a pimp. Yes, we could blame them for not trusting Archana. But if we look at it objectively, why should he? He didn't know Archana or her family. it was a fully arranged marriage where its a duty of each family to be weary of everything before they tie the knot. So Satish or his family really had no reason to trust her simply because they didn't know enough about the family. They were just tyring to be careful. Yet, we including myself sympathized with Archana because we knew her character.
Now, if we go on to Manav, this same Archana who had been framed by the same Ajit did not even raise an eyebrow when the same Ajit framed Manav in the exact same way. Hello! do you not see a pattern here???? even a 2nd grader would find the connections because is it really a coincidence that the same moron accused one person of prostutiton and her very husband of being a man whore? honestly!! and Archana had every reason to trust her husband. She was married to Manav!! She knew what kind of a person he was. When she was blamed for being a prostitute, Manav came as angel and rescued her. He was a complete stranger to her and he told her in that taxi, "I trust you and I know you are not like that." So, why does this dumb Archana need proof or explanations from her angel like husband whom she married and knew his character?? and why on earth would she believe Ajit???? it makes no sense!!
This is the first blow that Manav received from Archana (not to mention all the insult he tolerated from archu's mom at the wedding in public. If it was any another egotistic guy, he would blame his wife for what his wife's parents did. But on the other hand, he loved his wife dearly and blindly). The second blow came when Manav's family went to jail. Sure manav didn't have proof that Archana did it. But really, after Archana mistruted Manav despite all his goodness, and after going through the physical torture in jail and seeing your parents and sister get beat up in jail, why on earth would he sit down and try and think this out rationally? he is also a human being and he is allowed to be irrational and emotional when his goodness has given him nothing in return. The final blow  comes when he loses his brother. this is death we are talking about. Again, Archana directly didnt have much to do with this. But if they didn't have the criminal record, his visa wouldnt' have been cancelled, and shravani's dad wouldn't have refused.
Manav has received nothing but hurt in this relationship, and even though Archana is also hurting, she is responsible for it because she broke the very foundation of their marriage, which is TRUST. she has no one else to blame but herself. and I am 100% with Manav. it is very true that when someoene is too kind, the whole world walks all over you like a doormat and that's what has happened to him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArManAlisha_01MissArshi-nikitagmc

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
even though I am a huge archu supporter , I like the way you have put up the defence for Manav .Hope everything works out for the guy . He is a good man .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GHT_ArMan

Disgusting is vry strong word...

we can't deny da fct dis Manav is da 1 who lost his young brother few days back...dis Manav is da 1 who had suffered d most...sry 2 say bt if am in Manav's place..i would hav done d same thing,he is doing!!!!!....coz of dis fact..Manav is harsh with Archu n ignoring her...i can't 4get those days..where Manav was begging 4 one chance 4m Archu...2 listen to him once....am with Manav....n will b always with him...

yes i do feel sry for Archu..bt she kind of deserve it 4m Manav...

ps-Welcome to this Lovely forum dearHug

count me in babe!! i'm on manav's side.. archu deserve all these... ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
sonu272 I am on your side in this argument .Smile

I would not call him disgusting , however . But I wud definetely call him WRONG .

I do not believe he has full right to be angry . I can make a case for Archana's unresponsiveness and point out hundreds of mistakes that sweetu Manav has done ...............but i wont go into those details here . Read my earlier posts for that ..........sab detail mein udhar hai .The latest being guptill's own thread .........I dont like this Manav . My views r there too .

The biggest thing that currently goes against sweetu Manav is that he damaged the Pavitra Rishta by agreeing to marry Shravani . They cud have shown any damn thing but agreeing to marry really damAGED IT .  He cud have said he was burned out . That he was still reeling under the effects of his earlier broken marraige .........that as a human he was simply not upto it . But he was eager to marry Shravni ............even Savita isnt responsibble for that decision , it was his alone .

Archu refused to marry Satish ..........and remained true to the rishta of the heart inspite of the divorce going on in court . There is an argument made here that Satish was not pregnant . Well , even if Satish did have the capacity to become pregnant LOL I want to point out that THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE . Why shud the pregnancy change anything ? If Manav and Archu had not been divorced and still living together , and this same thing had happened , was Manav gonna divorce Archu and marry Shravni ? Or ,if archu was pregnant too , was he going to marry Shravni , have two wives , and be ' responsible '?

Love and responsibility choices r tough but one can be responsible by always remaining true to his love too . In the Ramayan , Ram sent Sita away to the forest as people were talking and it was not really in the interest of the  kingdom to have chaos at that moment . For chaos was threatening to break out . Many have criticised Ram for this action.........and those opinions r subjective . But what i want to say is Ram id not marry a second time although a lot of pressure was put on him by his ministers , Guru , and family too . It was perfectly normal for a king to marry  again in those days .His own father had three wives . Besides Ram was asked to marry for an heir . Yet he refused . He slept on the floor , and ate fruits and roots just as Sita was living in the forest . He didnt look at another woman . There were only so much adjustments that he cud make . As a lover , as a husband hhe remained true to his pavitra rishta with Sita till the end and Sita won as a woman .

There is no anger in Manav or Savitas mind about girish's role in this whole mess . There jolly well shud be . Girish is hypocrite . The very same loser household of the Deshmukhs that he turned down was perfectly ok for him once he discovered his daughter had gotten laid and knocked up . Savita to this point has licked and licked Girish's shoes only for money . And Manav has supported her . He ignores Damodar , who truly loves him...........infact , only Damodar truly loves Manav in that family . He pampers Savita who tried to sell him twice in the marraige market . There is no anger about that . Savita can be so foul mouthed and explosive with the Karanjkars who were decent folk .........but Savita did not run and catch Girishs collar when Sachin died saying U killed my son ............u had seen his mental state yet u ruthlessly phoned at night to send him over the edge , u cruel man ..............meri hai lagegi tumhe . No , we see her giving unecessary hai to Sulochana .........who really isnt responsible in any way for Sachins death . we see her running to Karanjkar home to lay fresh guilt trip on Archu with Sachins sari . And Manav supports her in this . The reason given by Manav fans here is poor sweetu Manav's brain is addled because of the grief . I say BULL .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01devashree_h

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Manavs anger is completely justified.. But his step to marry shravani is completely wrong... Thats all, i have said enough......

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I totaly Agree wiv u Manav, nowadays is very cruel towards Archu but if u put youself in his situation, i think i will do the same, Manav's behaviour has changed coz he has lost his brother which is very very horrible so it is true that he will be upset n misrable which he is n because they were in jail n Manav thought it's coz of Archu, sachin's visa was rejected, love was also rejected n he was depressed n he drank alot n died aviously it is coz he is rejected from things meaning it's because he went to jail so Manav will ovously think it is Archu's fault coz she sent them to jail. N if someone is sad n has lost someone n thinks someone is ressponsible for  someones death then they will surelly want to kill that person n not forgive them same like that manav want's to break all ties with Archu. but only we Know it is not Archu's fault.

But yeah i also feel very sorry for Archu as it is not her fault, but it's not Manav's fault either, because everything in his eyes seems it Archu's fault.

But i wish everything goes well n they reunite quickly. N then we see both of them together how sweet Tongue

Anyways welcome to this forum n plz post more good n intresting topics.

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
koolsadhu1000 i totaly agree wiv u.
every word u have said is true.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top