Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
cbnerd thanks dear ! But do post ur own views too , wud love reading them .😊
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

<FONT color=#0000ff>Yes but it wud have been infinitely better if Manav returned to archu on his OWN . Not coz shravni turns noble and refuses to marry him or coz Shravni losses baby in accident . That has no meaning .</FONT>

U know even i supported u when u pointed out Archu's mistake of selling jewelery but u know i haven't supported Manav for marrying Sharavani neither i will.
any way as u said this debate goes on
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think all this chaos is happening bcos two imp people can't stand on their won feet when it comes to taking their decisions...Edited by desicrowd - 14 years ago
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHY ISN'T MANAV's FAMILY BLAMING SHRAVANI'S DAD AT ALL.... Huh..?? Just Bcos Sachin's Visa was cancelled ,He cancelled His wedding with sravani..... didn't Shravani know that she could be pregnant.?? At least she remembered that she had  Close physical relationship with Sachin..? Why didn't Shravani stop her dad from calling Sachin n calling off their wedding?  Why didn't shravani say that she couldn't marry any other man other than sachin??
 Did Girish call sachin to cancel Sachin shravani's wedding without even asking Shravani..?😲 That was the point where Sachin Lost his mental balance!!!! Had Shravani given him strong support Sachin would've been alive!!Sachin was MAD at the thought of losing the love of his life Sharavani.... so why not blame  Girish  and his 'innocent 'daughter Shravani WHO Were jointly  though indirectly RESPONSIBLE for Sachin's death??

I AGREE WITH VISWAP's Post-
Manav also suffers from inferiority complex like Archana. He just thinks I am not as good as this person or that. He is totally in awe of Girish and therefore cannot even think that Girish by his so-called practical behaviour sent Sachin over the edge. Girish was never in favour of this alliance so Manav always treated  this as a big favour he is doing to the Deshmukhs .
So manav will always obilige Girish and be his yesman and say ji huzoor to him all his life.Why can anyone expect him to think clearly under these circumstances and separate right from wrong?
Edited by iamindian - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so true , but the only person who gets blamed is Archana.....😭
what's the point in justifying. Savita has made up her mind , she will blame whatever she can on archana. If she could she would blame the global warming, international terrorism , anything at all on Archana.
And yes of course she will try to convince anybody who cares to listen.
It's a hopeless situation.
diyasingh thumbnail
i think archana deserves this for the way she treated manav the entire time she should have taken the time and listened to him once. what do u think?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Manav is not disgusting, he is hurt and angry. The reason for his anger and pain, come from watching helplessly as his mother and sister were beaten in jail and then sadly the death of his brother. After what Manav has been through, he's at a point where it's like enough is enough. For months, Manav fought for his marriage. He tried hard to prove his innocence to Archana who never bothered to hear him out, now Archana has suddenly decided she wants her marriage well things aren't that easy. I am glad it isn't easy for Archana to win back Manav's heart, she was wrong to treat him the way she did.
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

cbnerd thanks dear ! But do post ur own views too , wud love reading them .😊

why should I when u do such a good job of it...lol, the thing is for 20 years i have been using the computer (graphic design), I am retired now, taking care of husband and children, at this time of my life i absolutely HATE typing. I am so glad that you express all of my opinions so eloquently too. 😊 I dont have any need to waste time typing. Oh yeah I must point out though that Archana didnt take Satish to Manav's house, Manju called Satish and told him to go there, (remember when she overheard Vaishu talking to Archu on the phone) so he actually met Archana there, she had no idea he was going to be there.
-SONU- thumbnail
Manav disappointed me once again!😲

Imean how can he be so rude.Last time when they were in court and archu rejected the divorce,i was hoping to see a slight change in manav's behaviour towards her.But he was in turn pleeding judge for the divorce.I mean how can you do that,doesn't the thought of archu's dignity and her love came into his mind.i liked the way judge asked him for a reson to divorce archu and he had no reasonsπŸ˜†.Still he is not giving up his angry behaviour with no reason to hate archu(As we saw in the court).

His first and may be the last priority is to marry shravani because his brother got her involved in premartial sex! Oh,god bechare Archana!

He is desprate to fullfill his promise towards shravani neglecting the Seven Promises he made with archu during the Saat Phere!😑

How can he neglect his responsibility towards archu and hurt her emotions to hide the sin of his brother?

Where was the respect of shravani when she got engaged with such a dirty guilt before marriage?doesnot she thought about the consequences before getting laid with Sachin?😳

Where is Girish's respect and dignity when he is now emotionally Blackmailing Manav to Marry her Badchalan Daughter after rejected Sachin because of his mothers behaviour?πŸ˜•

I Think the show should be named as Ajab Prem Ke Gazab Khani or Instead of PR!
Have Your comments!
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ sonu272  and koolsadhu1000.😊

Love and responsibility choices r tough but one can be responsible by always remaining true to his love too . In the Ramayan , Ram sent Sita away to the forest as people were talking and it was not really in the interest of the  kingdom to have chaos at that moment . For chaos was threatening to break out . Many have criticised Ram for this action.........and those opinions r subjective . But what i want to say is Ram id not marry a second time although a lot of pressure was put on him by his ministers , Guru , and family too . It was perfectly normal for a king to marry  again in those days .His own father had three wives . Besides Ram was asked to marry for an heir . Yet he refused . He slept on the floor , and ate fruits and roots just as Sita was living in the forest . He didnt look at another woman . There were only so much adjustments that he cud make . As a lover , as a husband hhe remained true to his pavitra rishta with Sita till the end and Sita won as a woman .

There is no anger in Manav or Savitas mind about girish's role in this whole mess . There jolly well shud be . Girish is hypocrite . The very same loser household of the Deshmukhs that he turned down was perfectly ok for him once he discovered his daughter had gotten laid and knocked up . Savita to this point has licked and licked Girish's shoes only for money . And Manav has supported her . He ignores Damodar , who truly loves him...........infact , only Damodar truly loves Manav in that family . He pampers Savita who tried to sell him twice in the marraige market . There is no anger about that . Savita can be so foul mouthed and explosive with the Karanjkars who were decent folk .........but Savita did not run and catch Girishs collar when Sachin died saying U killed my son ............u had seen his mental state yet u ruthlessly phoned at night to send him over the edge , u cruel man ..............meri hai lagegi tumhe . No , we see her giving unecessary hai to Sulochana .........who really isnt responsible in any way for Sachins death . we see her running to Karanjkar home to lay fresh guilt trip on Archu with Sachins sari . And Manav supports her in this . The reason given by Manav fans here is poor sweetu Manav's brain is addled because of the grief . I say BULL .

I completly agree with you guys on this. Manav is in the WRONG. The comparison involving Ram and Sita was particularly brilliant. Even though Ram was forced to seperate from Sita, he stayed true to their bond, and to his committment to her. He HONORED her. He was FAITHFUL. To me, without those two things, love is useless. And unfortunatly, by his decisions and actions Manav has proved his love to be weak. Too me, his protestations of love are nothing but words. They mean nothing, because his actions do not support his words.

Also, he is MARRIED to Archu. How can you just abandon your wife like that?😲 Where is his so-called SANSKAR then? He needs MAJOR character development if he and Archu are ever to be one again. Archu has developed as a person. Recent events are examples. Now its Manav's turn. He will realize what an ass he has been. He will have to break off  his engagement (how  can he be engaged to someone when he is still married I dont know??!!, but anyways), to that weak-willed Shravani😑, and realizes the only promise (committment and relationship) that matters is the one he made with Archu. The one he made when is married her. God..I am sooo annoyed with Manav...lol, although I'm pretty sure everyone can tell.  

SO yeah, thats my two cents.