Writers Corner

False Mirror - Part 3- The Final Part Pg 8 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

scarlett.lady

Groupbie

scarlett.lady

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM olive_green!

That was a unique representation of what could have been a rather cliche situation, I really enjoyed the attention to details that would most commonly be traded off for other obvious facts.

Is this going to be a short/long story to be continued?

(S.L.)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aria-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "False Mirror - Part 3- The Final Part Pg 8 (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

I am not much of a poem reader...so i'll skip talking about that! The little scene you put there, i liked. When she sits there waiting for him...somewhere assuring herself that it was a promise she made to herself...to wait for him...whether he came or not...i felt she was strong there..and it rarely happens...! The line goes...i trust him/her more than myself but its a heck lot more difficult to trust yourself...yes!
And him...looking at her from far away and thinking about himself in a way men usually don't ...!

I really liked! :)

~nij

PS: did it snow at your end today? mother nature decided to shower us with some more white on the first day of spring..heh!

Edited by missypatel - 20 March 2010 at 3:37pm

-Aria-

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlett.lady

Thanks for the PM olive_green!

That was a unique representation of what could have been a rather cliche situation, I really enjoyed the attention to details that would most commonly be traded off for other obvious facts.

Is this going to be a short/long story to be continued?

(S.L.)

Thank you S.L. This will most likely be a short story...made up of similar parts- you can either treat them as separate or think of them as one.

Thanks again.
A

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@Aria : yeah, its true... when people part ways.. it becomes sort of impossible to see a future together... but loved the way u penned it there :) :) and i totally imagined the horses in a similar fashion... me standing somewhere in a valley, a setting sun and the seeing horses flying past me...!! i say it again, u are one talented writer :D :D loved reading ur reply...!

-Aria-

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Heyyy Aria !! ;) :)

uh, why isnt there any update on this fic??? or did you forget this one existed ??? hmmm, so, can i expect an update here, sometime this month???? missing this one too !!

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunainaTM007

uh, why isnt there any update on this fic??? or did you forget this one existed ??? hmmm, so, can i expect an update here, sometime this month???? missing this one too !!

Sunaina, I always forget about this ff until it shows up on my topics list.LOL I was working on IOL but thrashed what I had written as I didn't like it. :(

SunainaTM007

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by olive_green

Originally posted by SunainaTM007

Sunaina, I always forget about this ff until it shows up on my topics list.LOL I was working on IOL but thrashed what I had written as I didn't like it. :(

LOLyeah, understandable... but now that IOL's update is almost complete, can we have an update here too please??Embarrassed

-Aria-

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
 waiting.....Day Dreaming

-Aria-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top