Writers Corner

False Mirror - Part 3- The Final Part Pg 8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

hey.. really exciting beginging.. waiting for more
Welcome on board Nishi. Will try to update this sometime..Thank you for commenting.

Aria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "False Mirror - Part 3- The Final Part Pg 8 (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sur_Singhania

hi dear
this was a really beautiful piece of work
tracing patterns in the marble....a forever without his embrace... everything is amazingly alive when u read it
plz add me 2 ur pm list, wenevr u update this section or write something new
Sur
Thank you Sur. I will add you to the PM list for sure. Thank you for commenting. Hope to see you in the other FFs soon.

:)

Aria

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Hey, I'd like to get in, in the PM list of this one too... I'm just scrolling through your "My posts" in order to get more of your works! :)

Add me too <3
Smile
Hi Pebby, sure thing, welcome on board. Hope to read your comments in the other ffs too. :)

Aria

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sookie-

Have you forgotten about this thread? Still...Inferno first, everything else can wait :-)

The Super Star
And the Super Star shows up here, why not where the demand is high? Inferno still awaits your arrival. We are tired of the managers and fan mails... and i believe i actually did forget this one :S 

the actual author

Edited by olive_green - 09 March 2010 at 6:42pm

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasanthi

reserved

Aria, will be back here by evening.

edit:

I was to be here last evening but...

This type of unabated writing of emotions from youis new to me. It seems to have come out in an ease. Every emotion has been so well told. An intense piece it was. Liked it!

ps: Welcome to the Writer's Corner! waiting for the other one :P.

Sorry about not replying earlier P, I really lost track of this one :S. Thank you for liking itLOL acutally you have no choice, you have to say nice words...! he he. jokes aside, yes I am attempting something new here, with this series, and most likely it wont have as many updates as the others usually do. Only posting here when the time calls for such a piece.

A

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by olive_green

umm

seriously guys I went into temporary amnesia with this thread. Prasanthi thank you for bringing this up on the first page. To all the pending replies, I will get to each of them. Thank you for responding.

Hopefully I will update soon.

Aria

temporaryShocked

okay... since u made an awesome siggy for me iss baar maaf karti hun. Wink

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hey aria..nice story..

it seems like the guy wants to hear the horses?..he cries because he can't..n is happy when he does hear them..

the stranger is crying in front of him..is he the 'he' she was talking about?..confusing..but i wonder why she was crying..

i'm still a bit confused on the story, but i feel ur writing is just out of the world!

update soon

-aish

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey aria..nice story..

it seems like the guy wants to hear the horses?..he cries because he can't..n is happy when he does hear them..

the stranger is crying in front of him..is he the 'he' she was talking about?..confusing..but i wonder why she was crying..

i'm still a bit confused on the story, but i feel ur writing is just out of the world!

update soon

-aish

Welcome to this thread Aish! and Thank you for your really generous compliment.Big smile
As per your confusion, let me clarify, yes he is the 'he' she is talking about but when he sees her he only sees a stranger that he cannot recognize. He does not see the 'she' that she wishes he does, in other words, he seems to have lost his mental balance and she is sad because she fears she has lost him forever.

I hope that helped.

Thanks again,
A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top