Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

False Mirror - Part 3- The Final Part Pg 8 - Page 2

pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

wonder what i have to say here. you did remind me what it was going to be and yet i didn't expect anything and even now after reading i can't feel it. comments above say something about "not being happy n scared" and if it is what either worded in their own way...then surely i am dumb and lost...:)

i liked...watever it is again i should have comprehended from this ...! i could frame an image...with bits blurring every few seconds...and i think its cuz am thinking of HIM too much that i did see him here...:) and i could almost see my hand reach out to him..only to be touched by an invisible body..! oooh..i think i really liked!

~nij

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
i thought as much aria, about it being a one shot... but then people were asking you to continue and all, and the heading... false mirror 'series' ... i wondered if that meant you would continue in abstracts, as you do with thet FF thread? 2-3 chapters? ...

anyways, yes, i have... tracing patterns that is... exactly why i thought it was a wonder, as in a wonderful piece!

about the rest.. its like, lets say, i can foresee or imagine or just sort of fantasize surreal happiness/the impossible to be 'high conditions'...

tragedy in a 4th dimension of sort is ... erm, not my obvious understanding... i need to be able to relate to it... and i c ould see the scenario, i wasn't certain i could connect with their heads... specially the concurrence of their conclusions... which was exactly what sookie on the other hand found very cool !! we're not giving u an easy time as readers then! ...

still... maybe you should continue... not to elaborate, only to further exploring this build up... of course, the writer is in u... and ur the boss!
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey aria
thanks for PM
ask sookie..she knows ...i am very bad at understanding OS especially like this n i need lot of time to get this stuff into my head... blame my mind for that  😆 😆 yes still i am trying..😃
but i still loved reading it ....do send me to PM ,till then i will try to get that in my head,,😆
good wishes..
keep smiling :)
sri:-)
Edited by sri_4 - 14 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

edited my comment on pg 1.

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey.. really exciting beginging.. waiting for more
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _.serendipity._

WOW! I have no words. This is brilliant! ⭐️ ⭐️ 

Seriously.
You write so beautifully. It reads like a poem! 👏  
And the story's very interesting!
Update soon!! 😃 😃 😃

Thank you!
😊
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear
this was a really beautiful piece of work
tracing patterns in the marble....a forever without his embrace... everything is amazingly alive when u read it
plz add me 2 ur pm list, wenevr u update this section or write something new
Sur
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I'd like to get in, in the PM list of this one too... I'm just scrolling through your "My posts" in order to get more of your works! :)

Add me too <3
😊
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Have you forgotten about this thread? Still...Inferno first, everything else can wait :-)

The Super Star
Edited by -Sookie- - 14 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
LOL! I don't even remember this.
Aria, do you?!