Poll Question :

DIMPLES?????

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
In honor of Preity Zinta's b-day, I thought I would ask:  Do you have dimples????  just curious...

me?  yes, i do.  in fact i used to get made fun for it when i was younger, but then when preity showed up in movies, all my friends and family thought i was so cool  for having dimples.
I have dimples too anju.............my sis makes fun of me sometime, but i don't care๐Ÿ˜Š
i have dimples and i m proud of it. lolz. noone makes fun of me.................or should i say i don't let anyone๐Ÿ˜‰

I too have dimples and that too on both sides and my sis goes yeah fav of mum and dad the saying goes that if you have dimples on both sides you are a fav of your parents.๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers,

Rifhat

I do have.... and only for that dimple I suffered much pain in my college๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't have dimples!! But I think people who do have them look cute with them!! I wouldn't make fun of them!! SRK has dimples too!!

๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by jem1299 - 19 years ago
I dont have dimples๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai kuch leke ek hole bana do apne galon par๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I HAVE DIMPLES...THEY'RE ON BOTH SIDES BUT THEY'RE NOT SYMMETRICAL...ONE IS RIGHT ON THE CHEEK AND ONE IS  LITTLE LOWER!!!!
no i wish i did like preity zinta
i feel all those who have dimples look really smart.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
and i am sure anju also looks smart and beautiful with that dimple..
What say anju?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰