Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello everyone

i m back with today's dose of abher๐Ÿ˜‰

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega
Beta hamara aisa kaam karega
Magar yeh to koi na jaane
Ki meri manzil hai kahan

This was the song that came to my mind after watching today's episode.

Abeer's family member must be thinking that beta kitni padai kar raha hain, lekin yeha to
janaab ne kayi din se colleg ki shakl bhi nahi dekhe๐Ÿ˜†. Instead chehra dekha toh sirf
leher ka๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks to leher's dad abeer got a very fine opportunity to meet leher and that too in his
own office yet poor guy failed to find out her name. Must see scene for leher's awesome attitude.
Loved the way she kept on answering back to him and said it was nice to know that abeer
also studies besides just tala todna๐Ÿ˜‰

And then the scooter ride to the university after ages๐Ÿ˜›. Well, it was nice to see scooters
in serials after long time.  Usually, they use bikes. And poor lalla who worked so hard to
get all the forms but dear ghochu took all the credit๐Ÿ˜›. But then again the form has yet to
be submitted. and this will be another story๐Ÿ˜†

So what do u feel bout today's eppy?              

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this post.
song selection "papa kehtain hain" (how do you even remember these songs). you sure have a very sharp memory.
My best scene in today's epi was the scooter ride to univ. OMG it's been sooooo long since I saw not 1 but 3 people on a scooter. ๐Ÿ˜†
I also loved the office scene when Leher answered him back. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Now I can not wait to see how Abeer finds out Leher's name.
sistu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rit435

Thanks for this post. u r welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
song selection "papa kehtain hain" (how do you even remember these songs). you sure have a very sharp memory. I love old hindi songs๐Ÿ˜‰
My best scene in today's epi was the scooter ride to univ. OMG it's been sooooo long since I saw not 1 but 3 people on a scooter. ๐Ÿ˜† very true
I also loved the office scene when Leher answered him back. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Now I can not wait to see how Abeer finds out Leher's name. Same here. i think he will make her say the name somehow

Tnx for replying

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post! LOL... great song and deffo apt for todays epi... Papa kehte hai...  His Papa is unaware that Abeer is doing no Law studying but Leher studying.. LOL
sistu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mari1986

Awesome post! LOL... great song and deffo apt for todays epi... Papa kehte hai...  His Papa is unaware that Abeer is doing no Law studying but Leher studying-a new subject๐Ÿ˜†. . LOL tnx for replying

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sistu

hello everyone

i m back with today's dose of abher๐Ÿ˜‰

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega
Beta hamara aisa kaam karega
Magar yeh to koi na jaane
Ki meri manzil hai kahan
Perfect song for abeer๐Ÿ˜‰

This was the song that came to my mind after watching today's episode.

Abeer's family member must be thinking that beta kitni padai kar raha hain, lekin yeha to
janaab ne kayi din se colleg ki shakl bhi nahi dekhe๐Ÿ˜†. Instead chehra dekha toh sirf
leher ka๐Ÿ˜‰He is such a brat๐Ÿ˜†I am loving it.

Thanks to leher's dad abeer got a very fine opportunity to meet leher and that too in his
own office yet poor guy failed to find out her name. Must see scene for leher's awesome attitude.
Loved the way she kept on answering back to him and said it was nice to know that abeer
also studies besides just tala todna๐Ÿ˜‰Me to loving lehar's attitude๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Lets see abeer ko kitne papad belane padange to find out lehar's name๐Ÿ˜†

And then the scooter ride to the university after ages๐Ÿ˜›. Well, it was nice to see scooters
in serials after long time.I know i thought scooter dont exist anymore.I wonder were the cv's found this antique piece๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†  Usually, they use bikes. And poor lalla who worked so hard to
get all the forms but dear ghochu took all the credit๐Ÿ˜›That ghochu it seems is even more chalu than abeer . But then again the form has yet to
be submitted. and this will be another story๐Ÿ˜†

So what do u feel bout today's eppy? I loved today's episode.Infact i am loving this show  โญ๏ธ           

sistu thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome post๐Ÿ‘

I m really loving Leher's attitude towards our hero๐Ÿ˜†..poor fellow cannot even guess his lady love's name till now๐Ÿ˜†..When Abeer asks for her name to enter in the register...I loved the way she gives her father's name and Abeer was like "Brij bhushan Mathur is your name ??"๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He might b a hero in front of his friends..but in front of Leher..he is becoming a big zero๐Ÿคฃ...our hero needs to buck up now before some other majnu takes the heroine away๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†..

Now Abeer will start going to college regularly for obvious reasons๐Ÿ˜†and his family will think beta is studying hard these days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..but they will hv little idea that Abeer's fav subject is no more Law but its some Mathur's daughter which he is busy studying these days๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sistu thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Awesome post๐Ÿ‘ Tnx๐Ÿ˜ณ

I m really loving Leher's attitude towards our hero๐Ÿ˜†..poor fellow cannot even guess his lady love's name till now๐Ÿ˜†..When Abeer asks for her name to enter in the register...I loved the way she gives her father's name and Abeer was like "Brij bhushan Mathur is your name ??"๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Me too, totally loved his expressions. Behare ne soch bhi nahi hoga ki jawab mein yeh naam milega๐Ÿ˜†

He might b a hero in front of his friends..but in front of Leher..he is becoming a big zero๐Ÿคฃ...Loved how u said this our hero needs to buck up now before some other majnu takes the heroine away๐Ÿ˜ฒ he does ๐Ÿ˜†..

Now Abeer will start going to college regularly for obvious reasons๐Ÿ˜†and his family will think beta is studying hard these days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..but they will hv little idea that Abeer's fav subject is no more Law but its some Mathur's daughter which he is busy studying these days๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tnx a lot for replying. It was nice to read to what you think

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sis .. fab post! Loved it! I was smiling reading through your post .. just as much as I was smiling and laughing watching the eps yest! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

It was such a cute one .. right from the beginning! At the market .. when he sees Leher .. and then wants to follow her (like a little lamb! ๐Ÿ˜†) and asks the sabziwala to send home 500 Rs worth of alooooo!! 500 Rs!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Now when he returns home, Amma will hit him with those aloo's only ..  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

Loved the entire scene at TN's office .. especially Abeer's expressions when she says 'Brijbhushan Mathur' He was like ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ Loved how Leher gives it back to him .. tit for tat! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Scooter ride to university ... hahahaha .. it was a funny sight to see all 3 guys on the same scooter! And when that guy said "abey Gaurav miyan' .. I couldn't stop laughing!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

And the best part .. It totally cracked me up and I was ROFLing ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ .. actually one that deserves 'dialogue of the day'  was "yahan meri jaan chali gayi..aur aapke naak pe makhii bhi nahin baithi!!"  ๐Ÿคฃ And the way he kinda hits/pats on Ankur's shoulder (hard!) ๐Ÿคฃ And his dialogue to Ankur "wahh .. kharche hamare aur charche tumhare?" ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Gaurav .. as usual .. was just tooooo good! Yami was great giving it back to him left n right! ๐Ÿ˜† Aage bahut mazaa aane wala hai! But first .. like he told Leher "TN ko patana padega" .. I wanna see how he pataofies his father to attest Brijbhushan Mathur's papers! ๐Ÿ˜ณ