sistu

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
hello everyone

i m back with today's dose of abherWink

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega
Beta hamara aisa kaam karega
Magar yeh to koi na jaane
Ki meri manzil hai kahan

This was the song that came to my mind after watching today's episode.

Abeer's family member must be thinking that beta kitni padai kar raha hain, lekin yeha to
janaab ne kayi din se colleg ki shakl bhi nahi dekheLOL. Instead chehra dekha toh sirf
leher kaWink

Thanks to leher's dad abeer got a very fine opportunity to meet leher and that too in his
own office yet poor guy failed to find out her name. Must see scene for leher's awesome attitude.
Loved the way she kept on answering back to him and said it was nice to know that abeer
also studies besides just tala todnaWink

And then the scooter ride to the university after agesTongue. Well, it was nice to see scooters
in serials after long time.  Usually, they use bikes. And poor lalla who worked so hard to
get all the forms but dear ghochu took all the creditTongue. But then again the form has yet to
be submitted. and this will be another storyLOL

So what do u feel bout today's eppy?              

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubbleRuhani..-Ritz-Maz.sam.Suhana Ahmedjyoti06surakshitaMariQuestFilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "papa kehtein hain" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this post.
song selection "papa kehtain hain" (how do you even remember these songs). you sure have a very sharp memory.
My best scene in today's epi was the scooter ride to univ. OMG it's been sooooo long since I saw not 1 but 3 people on a scooter. LOL
I also loved the office scene when Leher answered him back. Thumbs Up
Now I can not wait to see how Abeer finds out Leher's name.

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rit435

Thanks for this post. u r welcomeSmile
song selection "papa kehtain hain" (how do you even remember these songs). you sure have a very sharp memory. I love old hindi songsWink
My best scene in today's epi was the scooter ride to univ. OMG it's been sooooo long since I saw not 1 but 3 people on a scooter. LOL very true
I also loved the office scene when Leher answered him back. Thumbs Up
Now I can not wait to see how Abeer finds out Leher's name. Same here. i think he will make her say the name somehow

Tnx for replying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome post! LOL... great song and deffo apt for todays epi... Papa kehte hai...  His Papa is unaware that Abeer is doing no Law studying but Leher studying.. LOL

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mari1986

Awesome post! LOL... great song and deffo apt for todays epi... Papa kehte hai...  His Papa is unaware that Abeer is doing no Law studying but Leher studying-a new subjectLOL. . LOL tnx for replying

MariQuestFilms

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sistu

hello everyone

Ki meri manzil hai kahan
Perfect song for abeerWink

Abeer's family member must be thinking that beta kitni padai kar raha hain, lekin yeha to
janaab ne kayi din se colleg ki shakl bhi nahi dekheLOL. Instead chehra dekha toh sirf
leher kaWinkHe is such a bratLOLI am loving it.

Thanks to leher's dad abeer got a very fine opportunity to meet leher and that too in his
own office yet poor guy failed to find out her name. Must see scene for leher's awesome attitude.
Loved the way she kept on answering back to him and said it was nice to know that abeer
also studies besides just tala todnaWinkMe to loving lehar's attitudeThumbs Up.Lets see abeer ko kitne papad belane padange to find out lehar's nameLOL

And then the scooter ride to the university after agesTongue. Well, it was nice to see scooters
in serials after long time.I know i thought scooter dont exist anymore.I wonder were the cv's found this antique pieceWinkLOL  Usually, they use bikes. And poor lalla who worked so hard to
get all the forms but dear ghochu took all the creditTongueThat ghochu it seems is even more chalu than abeer . But then again the form has yet to

So what do u feel bout today's eppy? I loved today's episode.Infact i am loving this show  Star           

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Originally posted by sistu

hello everyone

Ki meri manzil hai kahan
Perfect song for abeerWink Tnx

leher kaWinkHe is such a bratLOLI am loving it. Same here

also studies besides just tala todnaWinkMe to loving lehar's attitudeThumbs Up.Lets see abeer ko kitne papad belane padange to find out lehar's nameLOL Love how u said this

in serials after long time.I know i thought scooter dont exist anymore.I wonder were the cv's found this antique pieceWinkLOL  Usually, they use bikes. And poor lalla who worked so hard to
get all the forms but dear ghochu took all the creditTongueThat ghochu it seems is even more chalu than abeer that is what i thot too But then again the form has yet to

So what do u feel bout today's eppy? I loved today's episode.Infact i am loving this show  Star   Same here

Tnx a lot for replying.   

sam.

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Awesome postClap

I m really loving Leher's attitude towards our heroLOL..poor fellow cannot even guess his lady love's name till nowLOL..When Abeer asks for her name to enter in the register...I loved the way she gives her father's name and Abeer was like "Brij bhushan Mathur is your name ??"ShockedShocked....LOLLOL

He might b a hero in front of his friends..but in front of Leher..he is becoming a big zeroROFL...our hero needs to buck up now before some other majnu takes the heroine awayShockedLOL..

Now Abeer will start going to college regularly for obvious reasonsLOLand his family will think beta is studying hard these daysLOLLOL..but they will hv little idea that Abeer's fav subject is no more Law but its some Mathur's daughter which he is busy studying these daysWinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sistusam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top