•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, what do you think about the way Akshara went about this whole MohIni track?

Do you think she is a "good" bhabhi? Or a complete idiot?

My views: A COMPLETE aik number ki IDIOT! 😆 Why? Because she's grown up in a family where she always knew she would have an arranged marriage and a love marriage is not acceptable. She got married into a family who are wayyyy more conservative/strict than her own family. Where did she leave her brains when she thought she should support Nandini find her 'love'? 😡 What made her think its even possible/worth it? She doesn't know anything about Mohit's family (who are a right bunch of junglees!) and didn't bother finding out.. On top of that, she ruins her own relations with her in-laws and husband by lying and making herself look so chalaak and dhoke-baaz, when Nandini doesn't even give a damn enough to be honest with her own parents. Vah Akshara Vah.. shaadi hotey hi daadi ki sab baatein bhool gayi 👏

And that doctor guy ain't even so bad, in fact he's alright and so are his family! Nandini's better off with him, because I completely hate the new Mohit and his junglee family.. I think him and his family should just go on vacation.. and take Akshara too, since she will be homeless soon apparently 🤣
they made her character so foolish, to throw her out of that house.. RS/SP team got bunch of foolish people who cannot think a better story than what is been showing 😕
........It's said that extreme of everything is bad......... Akshara did the same thing...........i appreciate her concern for nandini....but what she did by encouraging rather over encouraging is not required.........right now no one can justify her actions as all seemed out of place.........
meri ghayal se to akshara achha bhabhi or complete idiot bhi
I haven't seen the show for last few weeks but I feel that its not entirely Akshara's fault. All she wanted was Nandini to be happy. Look at Nandini, she is 28 years, a handicap, her younger brother got married before her, whoever comes for a rishta is only interested in dowry. Akshara felt that Mohit is a right guy for Nandini who takes good take of her and encouraged her to write even though their pair is a big mis-match in terms of age and family values.
Akshara doesn't understand duniya-dari ki batein. She has been raised in a protective environment and has been pampered  a lot by her family. It will take time for her to reach that maturity level and understand the dynamics of relationships.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
she was a good bhabhi but she should have told naitik that very moment she came to knew about it.. Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago