Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

I am afraid abt damini, avni, and roshni

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Wat if prithvi go to the business trip then damini will be left alone. Then if munna rapes her then wat will happen to her.

Avni has a lot of bad people after her. That girl and maussi, they are going to kill her baby because they think the girls killed balraj and make that gavar girl marry sameer.

Roshni will be forced to marry munna because that maussi might want her as a bahu because she is from the old age where they believe older brother should marry first.

U guys I am scared.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am afraid abt damini, avni, and roshni" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
dil par haath rak ke bolo 'aal izz well' LOL relax yaar,its just a show...
chill maar!!

ps - sry im just 2 obsessed with 3 idiots!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karneetholicanju101

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

^ 3 idiots is gud

i hope that the sisters themselves dnt split like sadhna n ragini did

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Oh babes don't perdict scary things like that hence this is not a like those weird shows either. It's decent that why we all love it.

I think that munna person will try to get all touchy with damz but damz knows how to handle men like him and even if she is in danger her two lovely devars sameer and varun will come to her rescue. .

Avni on the other hand will always be save because sameer is near her. Therefore with that massui doing the "im your mother now" act wouldn't even cause her any harm and that girl will just break again seeing sameer all lovey dovey with his wifey.

Roshini is not going to get forced into marriage with varun around because she still loves him and he loves her alot to is the highlight in their love track so that munna person is already going to get the beating from damz and the three brothers especially from prithvi for even thinking of doing anything to his wife. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i just hope this mausi, her munna and that girl go away or become really good people and make us like them then hate because currently i dont like the sight of any.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karneetholic

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I really hope that Damini can handle that kid all by herself and the sisters stay together like they're supposed to..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top