WRITTEN UPDATE 5th Jan ~~

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*whistles* Whoot whoot for Ammooos!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great job, kiddo😆   Awesome show, am very happy today! 😃Hope they don't bring us down again this week
Mallika113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alias90

*whistles* Whoot whoot for Ammooos!

whoot whoot👏 Hooray, Uma, awesome job😃
alias90 thumbnail
Technically, the doctor failed in her duty towards Santu. Not that I want Santu to have an operation but technically it's against laws and regulations to not continue with an operation. She could get sued for that.

That would so not happen in a real hospital. But glad Santu didn't go through with that for that airheaded termite.
alias90 thumbnail
I also would have prefered if he hadn't kept it a secret! He should have b****-slapped Khemi! Told her, even if she didn't appreciate it at least we'd have score 1 Santu, score 0 termite!
hamsgh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

*Whistles** to DM😳😍

*Whistles* a hug & a kiss to DM☺️ 
Mallika113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

*Whistles** to DM😳😍

whistles ****whee whee, closest to a whistle😆😆
fuzzyface thumbnail
i have a feeling that santu is going to be preggers soon or i wish she was already.
(coz I am that vindictive  as i can't stand airhead n germ boy with their infestation)😡
i still think it was stupid for her to ask DM to make such a promise.
So what does this mean, santu is going to wait until DM is 80 to have a baby? so stupid again.
dun tell me she is going to wait until selfish airhead's baby grows up n gets married before santu has a baby or she is going to wait until suraj gets married? What rubbish santu , you may be young but ur husband is 50 years old my dear?
i maintain that there is a limit to sacrifice and santu is stupid for making such a decision n forcing DM into it as well.
again SANTU IS STUPID!!
hamsgh thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

i have a feeling that santu is going to be preggers soon or i wish she was already.

(coz I am that vindictive  as i can't stand airhead n germ boy with their infestation)😡
i still think it was stupid for her to ask DM to make such a promise.
So what does this mean, santu is going to wait until DM is 80 to have a baby? so stupid again.
dun tell me she is going to wait until selfish airhead's baby grows up n gets married before santu has a baby or she is going to wait until suraj gets married? What rubbish santu , you may be young but ur husband is 50 years old my dear?
i maintain that there is a limit to sacrifice and santu is stupid for making such a decision n forcing DM into it as well.
again SANTU IS STUPID!!

santu is the QUEEN OF STUPIDITY👏
DMis not forced on doing any thing... what does he have to loose????? he already have 6 kids....the looser is ONLY SANTU
THE QUEEN OF STUPIDITY