Pratigya

Hanumaan Bhagat Krishna Krishna Krishna MUWAH!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Haayeeee meraa krishna krishna krishna tu seriously truee HANUMAN BHAGT niklaaa reeClap
WOW hot dashing handsome loving jannuable muwahh muwahh honae k saath saath he believes in GOD also n he was so calm quite peaceful and buhattt jannuuuableeeeeee lag rahaa tha in the whole mandir scene awwwwwww aj pehley baarr hamare krishna n pratigya ne ek saath mandir mae kharey thaeEmbarrassedBig smileClapi am soooooooo hapyyyyyyyBig smileBig smileKrishna krishna krishna felt pratigya's dupatta's touchEmbarrassed
i felttt krishna's innocenceEmbarrassedClapEmbarrassedn he even gave money to beggarsssssEmbarrassedClapSmileMUWAH HES THE HERO my KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNAEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ANGAD WAAngryAngryAngryaj bhi chaall chalii n krishna krishna krishna ne pratigya n uss nitin koo ek saathhh nahey daikhaaCryEmbarrassedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hanumaan Bhagat Krishna Krishna Krishna MUWAH!!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
ya i agree ... many members on this forum talked abt him that he is a goon or this and that .... but one thing i like abt him is that he is a straightforward person he do wt he wants .... he loves Pratigya so he told everyone so his heart is clean and he believe in GOD that make him more pious and a nice person Clap

yaar as i said before, i missed the last part wt the hell Angad did ??? hate him Angry yaar for this otherwise i like him if he become a friend and a well wisher of Kriya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

ya i agree ... many members on this forum talked abt him that he is a goon or this and that .... but one thing i like abt him is that he is a straightforward person he do wt he wants .... he loves Pratigya so he told everyone so his heart is clean and he believe in GOD that make him more pious and a nice person Clap

yaar as i said before, i missed the last part wt the hell Angad did ??? hate him Angry yaar for this otherwise i like him if he become a friend and a well wisher of Kriya

Ya ritee he is a very nice person clean hearted and he is very firm on his decisionsEmbarrassed
i lubbb him i wish angad wa also becums his wellwisherEmbarrassedWinkClapthen i will luvee him moreeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
dunt worry kal repeat daikha lainaaa n i updated the preview in my other topiccBig smileWinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fashionableavanyasmeeneee

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
krish was lukin really shweeetttt in dat mandir scene ... n happy to know dat he is religious as well as lobbing .... oh i mean loving god! ye krish ke LUBBB wrd ka craze is doin round da corners! aur angad va yaar kyun kabab mein haddi ban raha hai??? aaj i almost thought ki wo log milleneg nwnted to see krishna's possesiveness n jealousy for nitin par ye angad wa aa ke sab bigaa diya! Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top