Rishta.Com

yrf shows

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lightjo

lightjo

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
well i personally like the shows but i dont know why i feel it is not clicking.  perhaps because of lack of background music in the shows. i mean it is different from other serials and dramas but it seems more like reality shows.  what do you guys think? Concept and story all are good but there is something like missing. i dont know if only I feel like that.  Please leave ur views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yrf shows" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I think its just the fact that we are so used to the loud bg scores.I think the shows are great.I think the things that are missing are ; loud makeup,over reations and overacting.SmileSmileTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-..Riya..-..RagMasta

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

As Ayesha said,I also think that mostly people like the more drama-filled soaps which have murders,conspiracies and saas-bahus...LOL

I personally feel that these are awesome shows with a new concept... I hope the audiences like the shows because they deserve to be at the top..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---..-..Riya..-..RagMasta

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
thats why i like it...its seems real...n it does not have background music the whole entire time...its fresh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-..Riya..-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top