Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Will YRF shows help boost Sony's TRP's?

Yash Raj Film TVs 5 new shows - Lift Kara De, Mahi Way, Rishta.Com, Seven and Powder that went on air from January 1 is sure to boost Sony's TRPs in no time. After all, the audience is now getting to watch something more than CID. Thank god YRF TV introduced new shows in the New Year. What better way to start the New Year, than with brand new shows. If you haven't got a chance to watch YRF TVs new offerings, we tell you a bit about the shows:

Rishta.com
Rishta.com
This is a story about two partners - Isha and Rahul who open a matrimonial agency and try to unite the matches made in heaven, on earth is said to be a comedy show. Really? But there was nothing funny at least in the first episode.

Also, this show has nothing new to offer. Only if you've watched the first episode, you'll agree to this. It hasn't really impressed the audience. We just hope the show has some good rishta stories in the next few episodes. 

Source: indya.com

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

i.luv.chocolateSobtiObsessionsindhyaa.spiritcrimson-Ami-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will YRF shows help boost Sony's TRP's?" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Yes definitely, I have watched all the shows except Powder... & i think it will really help sony to boost its TRP's ! Most impottantly the fact that the shows are produced by YRF in it self will atttract 50 % of the audience right there... But i am glad these shows are on the floor & i am loving it so far :D

I have a very different view... I felt the show was actually different with different concept & With totally a different ideas from dialogues to screenplay everything was just good ! I am actually very impressed by all the 4 shows by YRF.

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I think that these shows will definately help out Sony's TRP's. There've been really good shows that have started out.

As for the show..I really liked the first epi...But then again, maybe everyone will have different views. =P

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
i dunno about TRPs but it gives us viewers something to watch besides the daily soaps and so far the shows look promising...am glad they are weekly shows...

Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 05 January 2010 at 10:04pm

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
yess yesss yesss1!
i loveee mahi wayy andd rishta.com!
amazinggg!!!
seriouslyy!!

d.y.

Goldie

d.y.

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i have only seen rishta.com which is a really nice and contemporary show but i dont noe abt the trps as these days the audience watches more of rural background based shows

OnTarget007

OnTarget007

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I think all the YRF shows Rishta.com, Mahi Way and especially Powder are greatly written and directed.
The charcters are so real. No bloody non sense here. Love to watch these shows. TRP's will definitely pick up. These shows are not for aunties who like watching crap saas bahu drama and emulate them in their own lives. I am fully confident that youngsters and matured audiences love the shows.
Thanks to Sony and Yrf for taking bold step and daring to do something not done very often on Indian television. These shows can give American shows a run for their money. Just keep them going.
Everything else will follow...

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top