Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: jyothi_misri

As an ardent AR admirer irrespective of actors, if something they goin to bulid up with sid n Ridz then let show go to hell.

wow that is tooooooooo gooooooooood a AR fan
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I love Jenni's acting like CRAZY!! She's my Kajol but I cannot watch Riddhima fall for anyone else. I physically CANNOT so I can't watch it. If it was any other show then fine but this is DMG and Riddhima cannot belong to anyone else!

EXACTLY!!!! The day they show that happening........Even though I love Jenny...I can't stand to watch Ridhimma go with someone else other than Armaan....it's just not possible..As Sahar said in one post..."I'd rather chew glass" I will vow that day NEVER to watch a Cinevistaas show again! I have already stopped watching MJHT b/c they have ruined it there too....

No other show has put my life through so much pain like DMG...
Agar Armaan ko maarna tha..might as well kill the both of them...Why are they breaking AR and SidNa up to make something completely senseless. Some people are calling this a "bold move by CV". Excuse my language...but Bold my foot This is not bold. It's pathetic. They should just end the show...

Sorry..just frustrated... 😡
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL Sue you saw how I feel about all this in OHC naa...Well as I said somewhere else I would rather chew glass than watch SadMa, period. When I watch a show I honestly fall in love with the characters first. I haven't watched a show for the actors yet (KSG might change that LOL). CVs are going to ruin AR and I would never bear that...

JH explained our feelings towards DMG and Armaan really well in this song: Dil ke Armaan aansuon mein beh gaye...Hum wafa karke bhi tanha reh gaaye...

I am not waiting for CVs to come to their senses anymore cos there is a danger of me losing my mind in the process now.
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dua_44ever

EXACTLY!!!! The day they show that happening........Even though I love Jenny...I can't stand to watch Ridhimma go with someone else other than Armaan....it's just not possible..As Sahar said in one post..."I'd rather chew glass" I will vow that day NEVER to watch a Cinevistaas show again! I have already stopped watching MJHT b/c they have ruined it there too....

No other show has put my life through so much pain like DMG...
Agar Armaan ko maarna tha..might as well kill the both of them...Why are they breaking AR and SidNa up to make something completely senseless. Some people are calling this a "bold move by CV". Excuse my language...but Bold my foot This is not bold. It's pathetic. They should just end the show...

Sorry..just frustrated... 😡

you write all sense even when frustrated hun😃
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahar18

LOL Sue you saw how I feel about all this in OHC naa...Well as I said somewhere else I would rather chew glass than watch SadMa, period. When I watch a show I honestly fall in love with the characters first. I haven't watched a show for the actors yet (KSG might change that LOL). CVs are going to ruin AR and I would never bear that...

JH explained our feelings towards DMG and Armaan really well in this song: Dil ke Armaan aansuon mein beh gaye...Hum wafa karke bhi tanha reh gaaye...

I am not waiting for CVs to come to their senses anymore cos there is a danger of me losing my mind in the process now.

wow chew glass instead of watching sadma..........oooooooh sadma is getting popular than sidma😆
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sue101

wow chew glass instead of watching sadma..........oooooooh sadma is getting popular than sidma😆

LOL I am glad OHC started the name🤣
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
If d situation cums though i m die hard jenni fan but i wont accept Ridz falling for sum1 else...so den bye bye 2 dmg n dats sure...Go 2 HELL........😡 Edited by Arzoo_KSG_KPS - 14 years ago
arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sue101

I know like me all adrent Armaan and KSG fanzz have stopped watching DMG but still get to the forum to know if there is any scope left for KSG to come back in the story ..but the truth is hearing all things happening we go back heavy hearted.  I think we are all open to have Karan anywhere..dmg/any show in telly or bolly..the day we all get to know about it, would be like their day of their life.

Now the AR fanzz and Jenni fanzz who started watching DMG  from the day Jenni came back to the show hoping Karan would be back as Armaan, very soon like Jenni came back....Tell me the truth, how many of you would continue to watch DMG, from the day you get to know that Ridz has fully forgotton Ammy and has fully started falling for SID???????

Common..AR/KAJEn/Jenni fanzzz..Please tell me the truth????

well as i am still not watching the show

and i will not till KSG comes back.........and as sid-ridz track is concern

they look good as bro-sis jodi😉

i would love to watch like that when armaan is back

and if they show ridzi falling for sid and forgetting armaan then the whole beautiful love story which we have watched which crash down and nothing will be left as
TRUE LOVE
ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm crazy about Jenni and started watching DMG for her but if
SADMA track is shown,then DMG can go to hell.

I'm a true AR fan and can't see riddhima falling in love with someone else.

I'l anyways watch Jenni in LKP like before but no DMG.
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sahar18

LOL I am glad OHC started the name🤣

YUP!!!! 😃