Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

updates of ksbkbt (Page 4)

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 18 September 2004 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nagi

"He repeats that karan took dadaji to that place knowing there was a fire and only since then dadaji has been ill. "

Mahesh, I cannot express in a single "Thank You" the amount of gratitude I feelClap.Thank you so much for giveing the updates (old ones). It was so sweet of you. The above quoted part is what I dont understand. Where was the fire?? Otherwise, I have got the story well understood now. I hear "karan" and "nandhini" are marrying in real life. So nice. They make a very sweet pair.

Sometime back, there was a fire in the godown of virani's industries. Somebody from the office informed that gujral was seen around the place. Karan decided to go and check, it was mansukh's(dadaji) birthday, mansukh met him on the way and wanted to go with karan.

There, they got trapped in the fire as gujral's people closed the door from outside. Dadaji got injured but was saved by karan.

Ansh poisoned savita's mind that karan took dadaji deliberately.

About karan and nandini, they have been married in real life for few months now, i think they got married in april. They are infact suppose to get married in reel life also soon.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 18 September 2004 at 5:54am | IP Logged

UPDATE FOR 16TH SEPTEMBER

Eveybody is on the dining table. Karan comes and sits down in front of Ansh. He tries to behave casually and asks Damini about her health. She says fine. Everyone else sees karan with hatred. Karan asks ansh to pass a bowl, Ansh looks at him angrily and spills the content on karan. Karan gets up and says "Ansh" and then goes away, Everyone is upset.

Later, Tulsi is scolding Ansh for his behaviour. She tells him that she has not tolerated her husband doing wrong and fought, so she won't tolerate ansh doing anything wrong. She tells her that he should not have done that. Ansh says he cannot tolerate karan is shantiniketan, tulsi tells him that it was mansukh's last wish and they have to fulfill it.  Karan is passing by, and hears all this, is happy and thinks that he is here for this very purpose, he is going to show ansh's real face to everyone. He will make ansh angry and tulsi will see his evil part and hate him him as much as she hates karan now. Tulsi says that at times she is scared that there is still an Ansh Gujral left in Ansh,.

Tulsi goes to her room and mihir asks her if whether she had gone to meet Karan or Ansh. Tulsi tries to say something but Mihir tells her that she must have told ansh that she is proud of what he did and that he should do it again Tulsi tells him that she has not changed and that she still will not accept anything that is wrong. Mihir tell her that she is on the wrong side this time. Tulsi tells him one by one of the promises they took while getting married and mihit counters them by saying how she has broken all of them. Tulsi in in tears.

Ansh goes to savita and tells her that tulsi is not giving her support. Savita tells him that tulsi is upset with all this happening at home  but she tells him that she is with Ansh.

Payal is going back to Delhi and tells her son and shobha to soon join them at their home.

Tulsi is sleeping on the couch; karan is passing by and sees her. He comes and tries to touch her feet but she gets up and asks him as to what is he doing there. Karan pretends to be tying his shoelace. When he says that he was tying lace, she tells him not to lie. He says someday it will be real and she will give him aashirwad. Tulsi things why does she still have a soft spot for karan.

Gautam and Ansh come to their cabin and see their stuff being shifted. Gautam is angry and asks the people how dare they do all this. They tell them that they are only following the new chairman Mr. Karan Virani's order. Karan is in a meeting with sahil and others. Gautam and Ansh come in and ansh asks him that karan should not take his badla, Karan tells them that he is in the middle of a meeting and that they will discuss personal issues outside. Ansh tries to shout something, karan tell them that he has shifted them to rajouri office(I think that was what he said, though I am not sure), and he is only doing what they would have done if they were the chairman. After ansh and gautam leave, Saahil is angry and tells karan that if he does not want all this power why is he doing this. Karan tells him that he is doing all this for the right reasons, to bring out the truth. He tells sahil to trust him and that he will not affect any family member.

Ansh is telling tulsi at home about what had happened in the office and says he is not going to take it any longer. Tulsi tells him that nothing can be done now, mansukh has given everything to karan. Ansh tell her that he has spoken to his lawyer and they can file a case against karan They can say that karan got the will done from Mansukh in unstable mental health. Tulsi is livid and tell him that how can he even think of this. She says for property of power she will not let anyone, not even her son bring disrepute to her family. She tells him that is he mad to even think about calling his grandfather mad. She tells him that she is not going to support him in anything like this and leaves. Ansh looks at savita and gayatri, who are sitting and listening to this for support. Sabita tells him that she is not going to support him on this, and gayatri also says something .

Vishal is on the phone with somebody, some problem. Abhishek walks and asks him if there is any problem. vishal is worried but decides against telling abhishek about it. Abhishek reminds him about some party.

A party is on, seems like a night club kind of place, nandini is there as a reporter. Some other reporters are talking among themselves that nandini will get good interview as she is virani bahu. Suddenly she turns around to see someone and is shocked.

hallothere Newbie
hallothere
hallothere

Posted: 18 September 2004 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thanksss...tulsi might finnaly be seeing some sense now..that idiot hahahaha Big smile
*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 18 September 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Big smile Thanks for the updates. Wink
*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 18 September 2004 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Clap
sharan123456789 Newbie
sharan123456789
sharan123456789

Posted: 18 September 2004 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

Let me know if you like the updates, then i will and try and do them daily.

these are the best updates better then inya.com

Nagi Senior Member
Nagi
Nagi

Posted: 18 September 2004 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
thanks mahesh. who is abhishek?? wonderful updates.
sameer Groupbie
sameer
sameer

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 2:29am | IP Logged

I really liked the way Mahesh updated KSBKBT, pls mahesh can u please update Kahiin to Hoga also,

pls do try

bye

Go to top