India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

updates of ksbkbt (Page 3)

mermaid Groupbie
mermaid
mermaid

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 7:47am | IP Logged
hey thanks, after moving to US, i kind of left KEKTA soaps. Ur updates are gr8. Good job!!!

hallothere Newbie
hallothere
hallothere

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 8:17am | IP Logged

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES.... HATE TULSI FOR BEING SUCH A STUPID PERSON..AND HER STUPID SAAS, AND GAUTAM...AND MOST OF ALL I HATE ANSH...THAT IDIOT EHEHEHE

THANKS SOO MUCH ONCE AGAIN

LOLLOL LOL LOL SmileClap

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RIRUP

Thanks for these updates.  I am always trying to find out what is happening on the starplus "k" soaps as we in the UK are behind on all of them so it is great to know whats going to happen next.  Can you update on KTHG and KGGK too please.  ThanksClap

I am updating KGGK in the KGGK folder, but that I can only do weekly, so I will do that at the end of the week.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 4:53am | IP Logged

UPDATE FOR 15TH SEPTEMBER

Tulsi tells savita that they have lived in shantinikean all their life but now it is not theirs any more. Guyaatri comes and tells them that Karan has come back. Both of them are shocked.

Ansh tells Gautam that Karan is back, damini is happy but a little concerned.

Karan is entering the house, Everybody is watching. Gautam tells him to stop, but karan tells him that it is his house and he is going to fulfill his dada's last wish. He says that he is only the receiver, the giver is mansukh, so if they want to question anybody, it has to be him. He passes by Tulsi and bends to touch her feet. She moves away. Karan says that today he has got everything but ma, the day he has got ma, I will leave everything. He passes by ansh who along with gautam are fuming.

Tulsi is talking against karan to mihir when he says that karan has not come on his own, Mihir requested him a lot and only then he came even for the will. They should be thankful that karan has decided to take on the responsibility given by his dada and fulfill his last wishes. He could have come earlier before but he didn't, also that karan did not need anybody's permission or will to come into his father's house. Tulsi is angry and thinks that I know that karan has come here to take badla.

Sejal tells gayatri that she is liking this new style of karan and the game is getting interesting. She will have fun watching it.

Nandini is in a restaurant, Tanya comes there and is surprised to see her. Tanya is upset that nandini is still angry but nandini says it is not that. Nandini tells her that she has started working in mumbai and is staying in office quarters. Tanya asks her if Karan knows. Nandini tells her she went to his house today but he no longer lives there. Tanya tells her that he lives in Shantineketan now.

Ansh(in the chairman's chair), gautam and saahil are sitting in the boardroom. Saahil is not in favour of some contract but Ansh and Gautham are for it. Gautam decides that there will be a vote between the board members and ansh comments that since they are in favour, it means yes. Karan enters and says what is the hurry, his vote is still left. Karan comes where ansh was sitting and pulls his chair (ansh had gotten up when karan entered) sits on it. (Ansh was giving funny expressions, could not figure out whether he was angry or having fun). Gautam says it does not matter because even then the votes will equal. In which case, Karan says that as he is the chairman, he will be the final say and he has decided against the contract.

Gautam and Ansh are talking and ansh says they have to be careful as karan's people are all over (Tanya is there). Ansh comes to Tanya and tells her that it will not be good leaving old friends and being with new ones. Tanya says she did not have old ones, those were only trying to take revenge from their foes. Ansh thinks what will happen when everyone finds out what she did.

Tanya tells karan and that Nandini is in town, and thinks that she was the one responsible for their split, now she is going to unite them.

Ansh instigates savita and tulsi against karan saying that he has come back to take revenge and that ansh cannot bear to see his grandfather's killer in the same house. Tulsi tries to stop ansh as savita is getting upset but he keeps on it. He repeats that karan took dadaji to that place knowing there was a fire and only since then dadaji has been ill. He cannot bear his presence in the house. Karan did all this to be mahan in front of mansukh and now he has got all power, tulsi tells him , we have no proof.

Karan comes to Nandini's place. He asks her about her future plans, she tell him that she plans to divorce Ansh and whether he will help her. He tell her that he has seen her pain and will help her. She asks him after that, he is uncomfortable, she says she knows that she is married and will be a divorcee and that he may not want to be with her. Karan tells her that he is not saying anything because it is not the right time. She says last time they lost each other just waiting for time so this time she did not want to lose him again. He says they will be together but they have to wait, Nandini says she is willing to wait for him all her life.

hallothere Newbie
hallothere
hallothere

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 8:48am | IP Logged

aww...i wish nandini and karan to get marrid as fast as possible...tulsi, ansh and savita should all dieeeee

ps thanks for the updates!!!

Big smile

Nagi Senior Member
Nagi
Nagi

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

"He repeats that karan took dadaji to that place knowing there was a fire and only since then dadaji has been ill. "

Mahesh, I cannot express in a single "Thank You" the amount of gratitude I feelClap.Thank you so much for giveing the updates (old ones). It was so sweet of you. The above quoted part is what I dont understand. Where was the fire?? Otherwise, I have got the story well understood now. I hear "karan" and "nandhini" are marrying in real life. So nice. They make a very sweet pair.

fbadhan Newbie
fbadhan
fbadhan

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
the updates are great....thanks...i wish ekta was not going round and round in circle...karan and nandani should get a break......
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Karan & Nandini are already married in real life.

I have further heard that they would be going to Switzerland and Ansh will follow them there too.

Cheers,

Go to top