hi pmahesh

nice update.

I increased the font size ....hope u won't mind

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

Let me know if you like the updates, then i will and try and do them daily.

Hi... i m new to this website and I live in the US now..so I am very grateful for all the updates u have been giving us about the show.  Thanks a lot for keeping us in the loop.  Please...keep on updating it daily.  Once again..thank you.

Nagi Senior Member
Nagi
Nagi

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Ya Ya,

Please give update daily.I actually saw till Ansh chasing Nandini and Ansh coming to know that he is Tulsi's son.But I dont know when He and Nandini got married. Please could you(please,please) give me some more background details?? I am real sorry,but I have missed since April(came to the U.S.) Am getting back in october.Till then,kindly keep me posted. Thanks again for your efforts.Clap

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot for the updates, plz keep doing it.   Tongue
Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks a ton Mahesh.  Nice updates.  Please update on daily bases.

Thanks again

Smile

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Quote]Please give update daily.I actually saw till Ansh chasing Nandini and Ansh coming to know that he is Tulsi's son.But I dont know when He and Nandini got married. Please could you(please,please) give me some more background details??[/QUOTE]

It is obviously a long story but to cut is short, Ansh created misunderstanding between karan and nandini, once he came to shantiniketan. He acted as if he has changed for good and has left aditya gujral. But this was only a ploy to get nandini.

He got friendly with nandini and tulsi started thinking about nandini and ansh. She asked karan to help her get these two together. Karan, to fulfill his mother's wishes, decided to sacrifice his love. Also he found nandini' parent saying that they would have never accepted a najayaz guy like karan. Karan told nandini that he did not love her but loved tanya. Tanya was planted by ansh to create misunderstandings.

Nandini finally, after some drama by her dadaji(who thought ansh was great) with some heart problem, decided to get married to ansh. But on her first night, she discovered that ansh is still the bad guy. Ansh took advantages of the fact that nandini's dadaji was ill and kept on threatening nandini.

Nandini found out later that karan actually still loves her and he was only friendly with tanya. Afterwards, karan and nandini became close again, ansh took advantage of this and poisoned tulsi' mind, who now believes that karan has broken her good son's marriage.

Anyway, now nandini has left ansh, tulsi has thrown karan out of home and mihir is supporting karan. So there is some clash between mihir and tulsi. Also ganga had a miscarraige and damini is pregnant with twins. She has decided to give one to ganga without asking gautam. Gautam is with ansh, and saahil is with karan. so gautam can't stand saahil anymore.

With all this, Mansukh has died for which savita and co. is blaming karan.

Again, since I tried to cut a looooo...ng story short, I might have missed some bit. Ask me if you need any clarifications now or over the next few episodes.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 4:36am | IP Logged
 UPDATE FOR 14TH SEPTEMBER

Gautam and Ansh are discussing about the will and how if it is not read then Mansukh's wealth will go to a trust. Payal overhears and suggests that she can try to talk to savita to let karan come there. Gautam asks her of her interest, she says she is just curious what is there in the will which is so important. Payal talks to Savita and tells her to think practically and not emotionally. She tells her that there is a difference between inviting someone and letting someone stay at their house. Savita agrees but puts a condition that Karan can come but will have to leave immediately after the will is read.

Ansh is talking with aditya gujral and is telling him that though he is in that house for Nandini, he will also inherit something from Mansukh's wealth which he can invest in aditya gujral's business.

Mihir goes to Karan and asks him to come to shantiniketan for the will. Karan says that when he came to his grandfather's funeral he was told to leave, then why should he come for the same grandfather's will to be read. Karan tells that in case Mansukh has left something for him, he does not want it. Mihir is upset and very angry to know that karan came to Mansukh's funeral but was not allowed to participate.He asks Karan about who stopped him but karan does not name.

Karan comes to Shantineketan. Everybody is sitting, the will gets read. Savita gets the farmhouse. Mihir and Tulsi get some flats. Kiran, Gautam, Ansh and Harsh get somethings (shares, flats..Shobha somejewellery kind)l but Virani Industries and everything else goes to Karan. Everbody is shocked. Mihir is seen as happy. Gautam says that Shantinektan is also
part of  Virani Industries and it cannot be given to a stranger. Ansh accuses Karan of changing the will. The lawyer tells everybody that this is an authentic will with his signatures. Savita says we cannot accept this as we cannot give shantiniketan to some stranger. The lawyer says that the will is effective from that day and no one can change it.

Ansh tells Karan that he does not have any rights on this house and karan counters by saying that neither does he. Karan is going and ansh tells karan that if he wants everyone to be happy he won't come there.

Gayatri tells savita that it is her fault and that she should have told Mansukh about karan.
Mihir tells Tulsi that she stopped Karan from coming to his grandfather's funeral but now how can she stop him from keeping grandfather's final wish.

Karan is thinking that he will return the house, but not without taking badla.

Gautam and Ansh are talking, damini sees them and is sad. Gautam comes to his room and tells her that she should not be sad as her friend Karan got so much. She says that it is not being given to karan. Gautam is angry and says karan does not deserve it. Damini  says that surely Mansukh wrote the will after thinking. She also tells him that Karan had given Mandira investments to Tulsi who gave it to Manskuh and was merged with Virani Industries. Karan deserves it because he started it and kept on doing well. Gautam is angry that whether she is with Karan or him. She tells him that she has to be with him as she is his wife but that does not change the truth.
Sejal is telling gayatri that how come Karan left so easily. Gayatri points out toward the door where Karan is standing with his luggage.
RIRUP Newbie
RIRUP
RIRUP

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for these updates.  I am always trying to find out what is happening on the starplus "k" soaps as we in the UK are behind on all of them so it is great to know whats going to happen next.  Can you update on KTHG and KGGK too please.  ThanksClap

Go to top