Page 1 of 1

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Banner By Tumhari_Khusi

Hello everyone! Tongue

It's time for our first discussion topic for the week! Wink

Since this is our first discussion and the show is new, i'm going to start with some simple & easy questions

We also have a topic/thread for members who want to volunteer posting the games or discussions..jst click on the link

!*! DOTW & GOTW Sign-Up Sheet !*!

Ok enough of my bak-bak LOL So, getting on with the questions! LOL The questions are just there to start a discussion.. Feel free to add other comments if there's anything else on your mind! Big smile

1) What was your first impression of the first week?

2) How do you like the show in general?

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason?

4) What do you think of Nakusha, The lead of the show?

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Please do share your views about the matter, and as I mentioned before, the questions are just made for guidance..Feel free to add other stuff! Wink

Love & Regards,

Sharona

Edited by -Sharona- - 05 January 2010 at 8:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ DOTW : Your Views Of The Shows ~*~" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharona-

1) What was your first impression of the first week? i felt it was a good start...they showed nakusha as a very nice & sweet girl

2) How do you like the show in general? i like it so far... i don't like the cop though...waiting for the hero's entry Big smile

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason? i am watching it because it looks interesting and i want to see how naku overcomes everything...stands up to the society

4) What do you think of Nakusha, The lead of the show? she is very nice & sweet...she cares for her family...i hope they spoil her character

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10) 7

no wanted to share their views so i did mine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top